Episode III or Batman Begins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuxa
my brother likes batman and i like star wars better. which one is better? Happy Dance

Yuxa
now my sis says that batman is better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xtremechik2
Batman!!

ragesRemorse
Batman begins actually looks good, aside from the tumbler. They finally cast a fitting actor for bruce wayne. EpisodeIII was the end of an era, so of course episode III is the better movie without even seeing batman.

Cinemaddiction
The Poll is Anti-Batman, so you can only vote for SW.

ragesRemorse
atleast he tried to be open minded

Cinemaddiction
I dunno. I'm beginning to think that Yuxa and BloodBird are in league, posting non-sensical polls and such.

Crazy kids.

Evil Dead
I haven't seen Batman Begins but uh........Star Wars.....

Batman series has produced 1 good movie..........Star Wars has produced 3.......I give the edge to star wars.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Batman series has produced 1 good movie..........S

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Movie_DVD_cover_batman_returns.jpg

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I haven't seen Batman Begins but uh........Star Wars.....

Batman series has produced 1 good movie..........Star Wars has produced 3.......I give the edge to star wars.

You also have to consider that the new Batman film is part of a new franchise in many ways.

We have already seen ROTS, I suppose we will have to wait until we see BB before we can decide the true winner here.

Jackie Malfoy
Star wars is alot better!Batman sucks compare to star wars.JM

ash007
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

considering the Batman film hasn't come out yet, i am not sure how people can judge so easily wink

Solo
I'm taking a guess that Batman Begins will own on Star Wars III.

Yuxa
Episode 3 already broke box office records. batman hasnt.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Yuxa
Episode 3 already broke box office records. batman hasnt.

Maybe its because I don't know maybe...........it hasn't been released yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlazingBarrells
batman forever screw anakin and obie wan. mr wayne would shove his tumbler right down thier throats................actually i love star wars, but i honestly believe batman will be a better film.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

It sure does.Yeah Star Wars is much better.ALL the Batman movies sucked but Batman Begins looks to finally change all that. Happy Dance

BlazingBarrells
the first two batman movies were great. forever had its perks, and yeah umm BandR sucked bigtime.

TheFilmProphet
Many people are judging Batman Begins by the films of 89-97, I think it should be looked at as something completely different because it is on another level.

SnakeEyes
I haven't liked ANY of the previous Batman films, and I am a big fan of the comics (and Star Wars); but Batman Begins looks very good and it will probably be a movie that I'll really like. Yet, there is something about Episode Three that I will most likely enjoy more than Batman. It is the last movie, has some kickass duels, and it is PG-13. I give SW the slight edge here.

Yuxa
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Maybe its because I don't know maybe...........it hasn't been released yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

still star war is bigger than batman and has more fans.

WindDancer
WTF? This has got to be the most idiotic poll I've ever seen in the movie forums.

Marchioness
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Mr Parker

good point.yeah come on guys.Batman Begins hasnt even been released yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Solo
Originally posted by WindDancer
WTF? This has got to be the most idiotic poll I've ever seen in the movie forums.
I agree.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Mr Parker
good point.yeah come on guys.Batman Begins hasnt even been released yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly,

Yuxa

dont call me an idiot you fuken jackass biatch! mad

Ladyluck
STAR WARS!...like you even need to ask

Morpheus
raver Episode III is the better movie.
we will have to see what happends.
raver

MissesDepp?!
well, I may be a bit bias because I am in love with bat man.

But then again because of Star Wars I recieved my Light Saber spoon..

you can't put it in all the way or else you kill yourself.

LordSorgo
dont call me an idiot you fuken jackass biatch! mad

He didn't call you an idiot.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Morpheus
raver Episode III is the better movie.
we will have to see what happends.
raver

yes you will have to see what happens.thats why it is stupid to say it is the better movie when you havent even seen batman begins yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bakerboy
First point: This poll is stupid because its in a only way, vote for star wars.

Second of all: Talking about the whole franchises, clearly star wars is a lot better than batman because it has two masterpieces like a new hope and empire strikes back and two good movies like return of the jedi and revenge of the sith. Batman series has a wonderful movie that is batman begins and four pieces of crap.

Third of all: talking about the last movies of both franchises, ill said that i have seen both, revenge of the sith and batman begins and mehanwhile
revenge of the sith is a great film, batman begins is even better. Best comic boock movie ever. Go to cinema this weekend you will see it. And christian bale is the man.

Lana
Being as Batman Begins isn't out yet, I don't know how people can judge.

Myself, I'm a much bigger fan of Star Wars than I am of Batman.

bakerboy
For your information, i have seen batman begins today.

bone_collector
my brother likes batman and i like star wars better. which one is better? Happy Dance

Definetly Episode III .
Batman it's becoming kind of a Bond series, to many films, different actors every time, they're subject are different and it's kinda borring
Unlike Star Wars, wich is truly a great saga. A saga wich goes long way back. Very goog scripting.
So my answer is, stop watching kids movies ( Batman, James Bond)
They were good, but they should have stopped long time ago. After the first movies they became boring and with not much of a captivating story.

Maynard-is-god
poo poo on batman

WindDancer
Originally posted by bone_collector

They were good, but they should have stopped long time ago. After the first movies they became boring and with not much of a captivating story.

Same can be said about Episode I, II and III.

Cinemaddiction
Unlike Star Wars, wich is truly a great saga. A saga wich goes long way back. Very good scripting.

That's funny. Good scripting, say you?

"Are you an angel?"

"Now this is podracing!"

"I wanna know who's tryin' to kill me."

Give me a break, the OT is golden, the PT was never intended to be written, evidenced by plot holes galore. Luckily, ROTS turned out to be the PT's salvation, but the scriptwriting is VERY lax.

The StarWars Saga was a great saga. Too bad it ended in 1983.

Solo
Batman Begins is going to kick so much ass it's not even funny. I think there won't even be a comparison between the two.

Cinemaddiction
It's a shame, because if "Begins" does as well as expected, we gotta say buh-bye to one of undergrounds greatest actors. cry

TheFilmProphet
Definetly Episode III .
Batman it's becoming kind of a Bond series, to many films, different actors every time, they're subject are different and it's kinda borring
Unlike Star Wars, wich is truly a great saga. A saga wich goes long way back. Very goog scripting.

There goes your mistake, confusing Batman Begins with the mediocre Batman films of the 90's. "kid movies" you say? That is definitely not the case with this film as it pushes the upper limits of it's PG-13 rating and is targeted more towards adults than five-year-old children who enjoy bright colors. I suppose people will never stop to realize that this is the beginning of a more complex and mature film franchise and not the continuation of the insulting Batman that was created by Joel Schumacher.

Dresta
Originally posted by Solo
Batman Begins is going to kick so much ass it's not even funny. I think there won't even be a comparison between the two.

you're chatting out of your ****in ass. Batman is bullshit it's about a man running about in tights and a plastic shirt with a six pac on it how ****in gay is that. seriously they should have stpped making those movies ages ago.

bakerboy
And star wars is about an old man in tights and a plastic mask fighting against his son. So what?

Mainstream
Originally posted by bakerboy
And star wars is about an old man in tights and a plastic mask fighting against his son. So what?

indeed vote Bat

Mr Parker
First point: This poll is stupid because its in a only way, vote for star wars.

Second of all: Talking about the whole franchises, clearly star wars is a lot better than batman because it has two masterpieces like a new hope and empire strikes back and two good movies like return of the jedi and revenge of the sith. Batman series has a wonderful movie that is batman begins and four pieces of crap.

Third of all: talking about the last movies of both franchises, ill said that i have seen both, revenge of the sith and batman begins and mehanwhile
revenge of the sith is a great film, batman begins is even better. Best comic boock movie ever. Go to cinema this weekend you will see it. And christian bale is the man.

Actually Bakerboy,Return Of the Jedi was crap.wow you liked Batman Begins even better than Superman which we have always agreed on is the best comicbook movie ever? Man I cant wait to see this movie this weekend.All the more evidence that we are FINALLY getting an awesome Batman movie that wont suck like the other four did.If you liked it,then its got to be a great Batman movie,especially since you said it was even better than Superman. Happy Dance

Mr Parker
There goes your mistake, confusing Batman Begins with the mediocre Batman films of the 90's. "kid movies" you say? That is definitely not the case with this film as it pushes the upper limits of it's PG-13 rating and is targeted more towards adults than five-year-old children who enjoy bright colors. I suppose people will never stop to realize that this is the beginning of a more complex and mature film franchise and not the continuation of the insulting Batman that was created by Joel Schumacher.

and by Burton as well dont forget. big grin

bakerboy
Yeah, mr Parker. Batman begins is even better than superman, what its difficult. Ill said the mehawhile superman is a 9'5 of 10, batman begins is a 9'9 of 10. About return of the jedi, im not agree with you, surely it wasnt as good as the previous one, but still a good film to see. Not great, but a good one. The climax between Luke, Vader and Palpatine was great.

Mr Parker
Oh.Well I hate Jedi even worse than I do of phantom menace and attack of the clones.Those at least had originality.Jedi suffers too much from dejavu.I mean he already had faught darth Vader and we already saw them blow up the death star.Theres more reason I wont go into but I got quite a few reasons why i hate Jedi the most.

Dresta
batman is gay face it, i mean he wears plastic vest with a six pac on it

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Dresta
batman is gay face it, i mean he wears plastic vest with a six pac on it

I very much doubt Batman (Bruce Wayne) is gay or homosexual in Batman Begins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for his costume, its actually made out of neoprene

Neoprene-A synthetic rubber with good resistance to oil, chemical, and flame. Also called polychloroprene.

http://tinypic.com/5y9k3l

pr1983
Actually Bakerboy,Return Of the Jedi was crap.

its amazing how you you spew this stuff like its fact...

this whole "matter of factly" attitude is getting tiresome...

Dresta
I very much doubt Batman (Bruce Wayne) is gay or homosexual in Batman Begins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neoprene-A synthetic rubber with good resistance to oil, chemical, and flame. Also called polychloroprene.

http://tinypic.com/5y9k3l

shut it you batman geek *runs away before he gets flamed*

Solo
you're chatting out of your ****in ass. Batman is bullshit it's about a man running about in tights and a plastic shirt with a six pac on it how ****in gay is that. seriously they should have stpped making those movies ages ago.
I don't see how a whole bunch of "jedis" running around with "light sabers" is a lot more realistic. What I wrote is all in my opinion, dumbass.

Dresta
Originally posted by Solo
I don't see how a whole bunch of "jedis" running around with "light sabers" is a lot more realistic. What I wrote is all in my opinion, dumbass.

i wasn't saying that star wars was more realistic. i was just saying that a suit with tights and a six pac on it is kind of gay

Cinemaddiction
I suppose people will never stop to realize that this is the beginning of a more complex and mature film franchise and not the continuation of the insulting Batman that was created by Joel Schumacher.

Agreed.

Chill out. It's his opinion.

"Star Wars" is a lot more meaningful than that, which you obviously said to spite everyone else. Don't retaliate, you'll only make things worse for both of you.

Actually Bakerboy,Return Of the Jedi was crap.wow you liked Batman Begins even better than Superman which we have always agreed on is the best comicbook movie ever? Man I cant wait to see this movie this weekend.All the more evidence that we are FINALLY getting an awesome Batman movie that wont suck like the other four did.If you liked it,then its got to be a great Batman movie,especially since you said it was even better than Superman. Happy Dance

Opinion, opinion, opinion. "Batman Returns" is a fantastic character study, and an incredibly rich reflection of public perception of those not of the norm.

..and I hope when you say "we", you mean Baker and yourself, because "Superman" bored me to tears. Very generic.

and by Burton as well dont forget. big grin

He didn't forget. The first two are widely accepted, whereas the last two weren't. The latter 2 products of Schumacher. I'm not looking to duel opinions, here. I'm going by what's obvious.

Originally posted by pr1983
its amazing how you you spew this stuff like its fact...

this whole "matter of factly" attitude is getting tiresome...

Totally agree, in addition to speaking for others. Even I'm not so bold to present opinion as "fact".

Forget getting flamed, Dresta. One more time and I'll have you banned.

bone_collector

I apologyze if I've upset someone, I know that each has it's own tastes in movies, I'll watch Batman Begins, ofcourse I'll watch it.
And I hope that it will change my opinion, I truly do.

bone_collector
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's funny. Good scripting, say you?

"Are you an angel?"

"Now this is podracing!"

"I wanna know who's tryin' to kill me."

Give me a break, the OT is golden, the PT was never intended to be written, evidenced by plot holes galore. Luckily, ROTS turned out to be the PT's salvation, but the scriptwriting is VERY lax.

The StarWars Saga was a great saga. Too bad it ended in 1983.

I know there are scenes that are made just for selling more kids games and all king of " Action Man" stuff, that's the bad part, I admit.
There's a topic of Hannibal( Vin Diesel), I've writtin that I to am objecting to this " holywood campain" of turning to shit all of the most important historical moments in human history.
That's why I appreciate Star Wars, because It's making it's own historical moment, it has some shitty stuff, I know, but at least it's original and............
It's finally over laughing

Cinemaddiction
Hate to say it, gang, but I think "Batman Begins" was by far better than ROTS. I won't elaborate, that's for the Batman forums, but "Begins" was hitting on all cylinders.

BackFire
I gotta agree, just got back from a midnight showing and Batman Begins was, in every way, better then episode 3.

bakerboy
Im not agree with you, mr parker. Im agree that jedi was worse than the first two, but much better than the phantom menace and atack of the clones. Better script and better performances and better characters. All the scenes with luke, vader and palpatine were a lot better than all the other two together. And i think that All the storyline in Jabba's palace was very original, and the last scene between luke and his father was great and touching. In general terms, is a much better movie than menace and clones, and as good as revenge of the sith. But really it could be better that it was.

Cinemadicction, what are you talking about? I posted that anwser using the same logic than the other guy who posted that nonsense that batman is only a man in thigts and bla bla bla. Off course that star wars is a lot more than that, as batman is a lot more than that. And , please, explain your last coment because i dont have idea on what are you talking about.

Lets see, superman 1 and 2 is like 100 times better than the four batman films. My opinion, yes.

Batman and batman returns were as bad as the other two. My opinion, yes.

Batman returns a great character study? Are you talking a movie with a retarded freak penguin who nobody understands what the hell he wants? A movie with penguins in a sewer? a movie titled batman returns in wich batman is just a supporting character without any character development? Please, dude, that movie was just a bad movie as the first one was and as the other two were. And its just your opinon, yes.

bakerboy
And yes, batman begins was an amazing film, that its a study character, not the stupid tim burton films.

Mr Parker
Yeah thank god NEITHER Burton or Schumacher had anything to do with Batman Begins as it appears that most Batman fans that hated all four of the films like this one.With Nolan we finally got a great Batman movie.

TheFilmProphet
Hate to say it, gang, but I think "Batman Begins" was by far better than ROTS. I won't elaborate, that's for the Batman forums, but "Begins" was hitting on all cylinders.

Originally posted by BackFire
I gotta agree, just got back from a midnight showing and Batman Begins was, in every way, better then episode 3.

I couldn't agree with you two more, this film was absolutely breath-taking to say the least.

I also saw the midnight showing and I just got back from watching it again about an hour ago, yes it is that great a film.

Cinemaddiction

Batman returns a great character study? Are you talking a movie with a retarded freak penguin who nobody understands what the hell he wants? A movie with penguins in a sewer? a movie titled batman returns in wich batman is just a supporting character without any character development? Please, dude, that movie was just a bad movie as the first one was and as the other two were. And its just your opinon, yes.

It was. The whole movie was filled with social allegory, art imitating life. Cobblepot being abandoned because of a deformity, spat upon all his life, and then going from literal rags to ritches. Selena Kyle, and the chronicling of some of the GREATEST sexual tension ever witnessed on screen, in addition to being a strong female advocate. Like a comic book version of"Working Girl", establishing a womans place in the Super Hero realm.

Opinions are more than opinions when you have something to back it up with other than what you disliked.

And yes, batman begins was an amazing film, that its a study character, not the stupid tim burton films.

"Begins" wasn't much of a character study, it was a chronological evolution. There's a huge difference.

Yeah thank god NEITHER Burton or Schumacher had anything to do with Batman Begins as it appears that most Batman fans that hated all four of the films like this one.With Nolan we finally got a great Batman movie.

It does? You said the same thing for "Spiderman". When you say "most", I honestly think you're referring to some close knit group of 4 or 5 of your friends, because you have no business speaking for everyone else.

Dresta
Cinemadicction why reset the poll when ROTS was beating batman begins by miles. and now i can't vote

Cinemaddiction
Because it was one sided, and the whole "gay" thing was getting way out of hand.

faradayslaw
Having seen Batman Begins yesterday, I thought it was much better than Star Wars 3.

Mainstream
Originally posted by faradayslaw
Having seen Batman Begins yesterday, I thought it was much better than Star Wars 3.

good news

hotsauce6548
You shouldn't vote if you haven't seen both movies.erm

Dresta
Because it was one sided, and the whole "gay" thing was getting way out of hand.

well reset the poll again because it's getting too one sided again

WindDancer
Tough Luck kid! The fans are voicing their opinion.

batman

Cinemaddiction
well reset the poll again because it's getting too one sided again

laughing out loud

No. People like "Batman Begins" better. That's what polls are for, people chose one or the other, not the one YOU want to win.

cindy8219
I didn't really like any of the Batman movies, but I do have say that best one of the buch was Batman Forever. It was way better than the others.

I also agree that the first tow Superman movies were great. yes

Clavis
I never saw the Superman movies but I also thought Batman Forever was the best Batman movie.Much better than the others.

The Tired Hiker
I liked Batman Begins way better than Ep3 as well. In fact, I snuck into Ep3 and watched the first forty minutes of it right after I saw Batman Begins. While watching Ep3 for the second time just after seeing the awesome Batman movie, it was easy for me to get up and leave Ep3. I must also say that I really like the new Batman franchise way better than the old one that Burton and Schumacher turned into campy colorful mess that did no justice to the Bat. I also still think that Richard Donner's Superman 1 is still by far the best comicbook movie ever made. Batman Begins is up there, but there is a magic to the first Superman film that is unmatched, in my opinion, by any other comicbook film. I also think highly of the X-men films, but don't get me started with the Man-Spider films, they just suck, period. I am looking forward to the next Batman film and I'm glad DC is going in the direction they are with Chris Nolan in the captain seat!

-Hiker. smile

SithSpy
thats funny c-dic, we can tell your not biased in this matter big grin cool really tho' if you want to know which ppl like better it'd be best to wait till afew months after both have been out so neither rides the hype train to victory. also resetting the polls b/c it was to onesided then saying a poll is supposed to be for the ppl to chose not who you want to win, well thats a bit of a contradiction

plus all those who voted allready are not able to revoice their opinon. those are my 2cents cool wink

Dresta
laughing out loud

No. People like "Batman Begins" better. That's what polls are for, people chose one or the other, not the one YOU want to win.

then how come u reset it when people were saying that they like ROTS better and now this people can't vote on this poll because you are manipulating it

bakerboy
Oh god. That is a character study? Dude, all the penguin stuff was ridiculous and boring as hell, batman was only there playing a supporting character without any character development. The only character well developed was catwoman, here im agree with you.

And not, batman begins is an study character story because it studies the bruce wayne character very deeply, thanks for this movie, we know who bruce wayne is and what are his motivations and reasons for wear the batman costume. A thing that never happened in those stupid films by tim burton.

Mainstream
Oh god. That is a character study? Dude, all the penguin stuff was ridiculous and boring as hell, batman was only there playing a supporting character without any character development. The only character well developed was catwoman, here im agree with you.

And not, batman begins is an study character story because it studies the bruce wayne character very deeply, thanks for this movie, we know who bruce wayne is and what are his motivations and reasons for wear the batman costume. A thing that never happened in those stupid films by tim burton. Tim Burton bat films were okay...

bakerboy
Were crap, just as schumacher films. I want a movie about batman who tells us who batman is, not movies about the joker, catwoman and a freak vertion of the penguin.

Mainstream
Were crap, just as schumacher films. I want a movie about batman who tells us who batman is, not movies about the joker, catwoman and a freak vertion of the penguin.

oh I see what your saying...okay then..I agree with you BB.

TheFilmProphet
then how come u reset it when people were saying that they like ROTS better and now this people can't vote on this poll because you are manipulating it

I believe that the poll was reset because there were two options and both were only in favor of ROTS with aboslutely no alternate vote option available for those who prefer Batman Begins. With that said, before the poll was reset the number of votes were in the area of 3, ROTS was only leading for the reasons stated above. Modifying the poll gave those who viewed and enjoyed Batman Begins more (like myself) a chance to properly vote, instead of simply voting in favor of ROTS or the second option which claimed Batman was gay.

Morpheus
raver i saw both of them last night.
i have to say ROTS is better. Its been a long time since ive been a
BATMAN fan. this one is good...but its not the better movie.
raver

AdventChild
burton did really SUCK! i mean seriously! they need a person that's fit hot and fit the batman role..

AdventChild
laughing out loud

In my opinion you shouldn't be a mod....IMO...and you threating people that you are going to bann them because they are stating their opinion is really immature...sry but you don't make a good moderator in my opinion....and Burton did suck and wheather or not you want to accept it's my opinion...You have your's and i have mine..the only difference is you shouldn't post personal one sided opinions cause you are a mod...Thank you for taking the time to read this....

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by AdventChild
and you threating people that you are going to bann them because they are stating their opinion is really immature...

Actually AdventChild, he was warning dresta because of comments made towards me in a previous post, not because of his opinion.

Forget getting flamed, Dresta. One more time and I'll have you banned.

Cinemaddiction

Manipulating. Listen, guy. With the 2 options you provided, NOBODY COULD PICK "BATMAN BEGINS" AS THE BETTER FILM! Can you comprehend that? Get over it, it's a stupid poll, people are voicing their opinions in the thread instead.

Originally posted by SithSpy
thats funny c-dic, we can tell your not biased in this matter big grin cool really tho' if you want to know which ppl like better it'd be best to wait till afew months after both have been out so neither rides the hype train to victory. also resetting the polls b/c it was to onesided then saying a poll is supposed to be for the ppl to chose not who you want to win, well thats a bit of a contradiction

plus all those who voted allready are not able to revoice their opinon. those are my 2cents cool wink

Hype shouldn't sway peoples opinions on movies after having seen them both. The poll was reset because the options were either "Star Wars Rocks" and "Batman is Gay", not because it was one sided, so, there was no way anyone could chose Batman as the better film, you follow? The old votes don't matter, and shouldn't be tallied, because there weren't two equal options.

Originally posted by cindy8219
I didn't really like any of the Batman movies, but I do have say that best one of the buch was Batman Forever. It was way better than the others.

Based on what?

Originally posted by Clavis
I never saw the Superman movies but I also thought Batman Forever was the best Batman movie.Much better than the others.

..you too..

burton did really SUCK! i mean seriously! they need a person that's fit hot and fit the batman role..

Burton wasn't Batman, you know this, right? Tim Burton is an excellent, well respected director.

In my opinion you shouldn't be a mod....IMO...and you threating people that you are going to bann them because they are stating their opinion is really immature...sry but you don't make a good moderator in my opinion....and Burton did suck and wheather or not you want to accept it's my opinion...You have your's and i have mine..the only difference is you shouldn't post personal one sided opinions cause you are a mod...Thank you for taking the time to read this....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please, don't comment on things that you don't fully understand. `I warned Dresta for his overuse of slanderous comments pertaining to homosexuality. There's no "manipulation" going on, and not once have I attacked anyone's opinion. I'm debating civilly, like I have been for the past year and a half.

BackFire
So C-Dic is manipulating a poll by making it fair and even sided? Wow, there's a new concept.

For the record, C-Dic is one of the most dedicated moderators on this site, I've never really disagreed with one of his moderating decisions, and this is no exception, he made the right choice in changing the poll to be fair and correspond with the topic of the thread.

WindDancer
For the record I'm the one that approach Cinema via pm and asked him to change the poll options. Because of the stupid two options "Star Wars rocks" and "Batman is Gay". Like WTF options are those?! He change them and reset the poll to 0 for both new options. So for those slamming around accusations don't come to conclusions too early. I could have done the change all by myself but then of course everyone would have jump at the idea of me (a Batman fanboy). So I chose to consult with the moderator of this forum.

Red Superfly
In my opinion, AdventChild should stop saying "in my opinion" all the time, in my opinion. But that's just my opinion IMO.

I'm all for fairness.

In my opinion.

SithSpy
accept my humble apology then c-dic, the way it looked to me if you hadnt seen the poll before was that it was reset b/c batman hadn't come out yet and the voting was unfair b/c of it

LMAO@red superfly

Cinemaddiction
No problem.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mainstream
oh I see what your saying...okay then..I agree with you BB.

Yeah thats what was so horrible about the previous Batman films was that they devoted so much of the screentime to the villains in the movies,especially the first two,that we never knew Batmans motivations for wanting to fight crime ect because he was just a supporting character in those movies with the majority of the screentime devoted to the villians that there was never any character development for Batman.This film seems to have solved that problem though as it seems to be all about Batman instead of all about the villians.Thats why I hate Tim Burtons Batman films even worse than Batman Forever because Forever at least had the majority of screentime devoted to Batman and we understood better his motivations and reasons for fighting crime and becoming Batman.Something that should have been explained in the first film but was not since it was all about The Joker. I also thought Val Kilmer made a much better Batman than Keaton did since he at least had the right look and physical build for the role which Keaton did not.So Because of those reasons,I also prefer Batman Forever over Burtons films which I think were as bad as Batman and Robin. Again thank God for Nolan a director who knew what he was doing casting Bale for the part.Bale is not only a great actor but also has just the right physical build for the role.

Mr Parker
For the record I'm the one that approach Cinema via pm and asked him to change the poll options. Because of the stupid two options "Star Wars rocks" and "Batman is Gay". Like WTF options are those?! He change them and reset the poll to 0 for both new options. So for those slamming around accusations don't come to conclusions too early. I could have done the change all by myself but then of course everyone would have jump at the idea of me (a Batman fanboy). So I chose to consult with the moderator of this forum.

yeah for the people complaing about the change,it was a good change since the poll was just one sided in the beginning anyways. roll eyes (sarcastic)

muserke
I think Star Wars is cooler. I never really liked Batman. Maybe I'll rent BB sometime when it gets out.

IceWithin
I found Star Wars III a tad disappointing erm the NOO scene was really lame too

PS: I posted that in spoilers cause I dont want anyone bitchin about how I ruined the movie sad

Uneeklyconfused
I agree with the others that said Batman Forever was the best Batman movie,and i liked it much better than the other batman films

i also agree that the superman movies are 100 times better than those cr*ppy Burton films

AdventChild
Manipulating. Listen, guy. With the 2 options you provided, NOBODY COULD PICK "BATMAN BEGINS" AS THE BETTER FILM! Can you comprehend that? Get over it, it's a stupid poll, people are voicing their opinions in the thread instead.

Hype shouldn't sway peoples opinions on movies after having seen them both. The poll was reset because the options were either "Star Wars Rocks" and "Batman is Gay", not because it was one sided, so, there was no way anyone could chose Batman as the better film, you follow? The old votes don't matter, and shouldn't be tallied, because there weren't two equal options.

Based on what?

..you too..

Burton wasn't Batman, you know this, right? Tim Burton is an excellent, well respected director.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please, don't comment on things that you don't fully understand. `I warned Dresta for his overuse of slanderous comments pertaining to homosexuality. There's no "manipulation" going on, and not once have I attacked anyone's opinion. I'm debating civilly, like I have been for the past year and a half.

oooooooooooooooohhhh, i apologize ..
forgive me....

general-pain
Cinemaddiction, can you have an 'I like them both equally" option added to the poll. Also, I think that they are both equally dark, but still, Sith has scenes of a guy with an arm and both legs sliced off, on fire, screaming in pain, while his best friend can only watch. I don't think begins has anything as disturbing.

Cinemaddiction
Good call. Done.

general-pain
Thanks.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing are you kidding me? Starwars was great BUT Batman begins wipes the floor with skywalker

vaya_the_elf
I'd have to say Batman begins

Mr Parker
I will be seeing both these movies for the first time this week.Believe it or not,I have not seen the new Star Wars movie yet.I could not get excited about it since I hated every Star Wars films made since Empire so I agreed to wait till fathers day when my best friend is going to see it with his father and his family before I saw it.I will be seeing it on sunday and Batman Begins in about an hour. Happy Dance I am so pumped up and excited about it.cant wait.

vaya_the_elf
Hope you like both of them smile

Red Superfly
Oh and as for the vote, Begins was better.

TheFilmProphet
I second that judgement,

True Sinister
Bye far Batman. Star wars was so overhyped and had no innovation or surprise in it. Batman Begins resurected a franchise that suffered blows that should be fatal (*cough*Batman Forever*cough)

Yuxa
wtf! thats no reason to change my poll! I found batman boring and too long how can batman be over star wars?. you people don't know shi t about movies. Either you'r stupid or a retard for votin and changin the poll doesnt change that fact!

ragesRemorse
batman was the better movie, however episodeIII had more than just a movie going for it. The emotion of a generation was centered around that movie.

vaya_the_elf
wtf! thats no reason to change my poll! I found batman boring and too long how can batman be over star wars?. you people don't know shi t about movies. Either you'r stupid or a retard for votin and changin the poll doesnt change that fact!

The orginal star wars was better, but the new one is good. Although I was not impressed with it.

I think there could have done darth vader better.

general-pain
I'm going to see it again tomorrow, but for now I have to say Sith. No movie has emotionally effected me as much as that.

AdventChild
well the last thing that i have to say is i'm agreeing with MR. Parker...Superman was way better than the burton films....about 10x better...

Cinemaddiction

One more time, Yuxa. The poll was changed because you're biased, and it IS a reason to modify it. So, insult the users, or question my authority again, and you're gone.

Myth
Its hard for me to choose. Batman is the craze right now but that is because it is just a few days old. Its hard to top all the previous Star Wars movies. Its no problem to top the old Batman movies. Either way, I am definitely buying them both.

Bardock42
Hmm In general I like Batman more...but for the Movies I haven't seen Batman Begins yet.

So Ep. III was decent - Batman Begind not yet available
Ep I just as bad as Batman and Robin (ok B&R is a little worse)
Ep II just as not special as Batman Returns
ANH Better than Batman Returns
ESB and ROTJ as good as Batman

all in all the Star Wars series is better right now...but Begins is probably better than Ep. III so eversythings open

Yuxa
One more time, Yuxa. The poll was changed because you're biased, and it IS a reason to modify it. So, insult the users, or question my authority again, and you're gone.

i dont care for the biased reason! that doesnt justify you CHANGIN my poll! if you didn't like well then make your OWN! and dont treaten me i havent broken ANY rules so wtf with the warnings. Leave my polls alone.

BackFire
You broke the rules by insulting members. "Either you're stupid or a retard".

Grow up.

Yuxa
i would not have call them stupid or retards if my poll was left ALONE. and NO you grow up! just leave my polls alone. i dont bother you and you dont bother me.

understood?

leowyatt
well check this out

1. Batman Begins
2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
3. Madagascar
4. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
5. The Longest Yard
6. The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D
7. The Perfect Man
8. Cinderella Man
9. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
10. The Honeymooners

Pepito
Episode 3 was polished but just ended up being a bit too formulaic and underwhelming. No characters particularly captured my imagination and the fights were too mediocre. All in all, when it wasn't taking itself too seriously, sacrifcing the action and splendour for the "plot", it was fun

WindDancer
understood?

Understand this..

Bash members again YOU will be banned.

Bardock42
HAH....windancer just understood you, didn't he stick out tongue

ApolloX
I enjoyed both. Ep III had more emotion but Batman was a more well done better movie.

Cinemaddiction
i dont care for the biased reason! that doesnt justify you CHANGIN my poll! if you didn't like well then make your OWN! and dont treaten me i havent broken ANY rules so wtf with the warnings. Leave my polls alone.

Uhhh..yeah, it does? It's not a "poll" if people can't chose, and I'll modify threads in my jurisdiction as I see fit.

general-pain
Nice sig.

I saw Batman Begins again yesterday, and it is a really great movie. However there is one flaw in the film that might ruin the whole thing for some. The camera during the fight sequences was totally wack. There were too many close ups, quick cuts, and it would focus on the wrong angel. The fights did however, have a raw and visceral feel to them. All in all, Episode 3 wins by a bare margin, and I will be buying both of these films on DVD.

Mainstream
I didn't like the camera work neither..but I'd still go with BB over E3

general-pain
Its going to have to improve its BO numbers fast though, or risk getting crushed by War of the Worlds

Cinemaddiction
It'll get crushed by "War of the Worlds", regardless. I still think it'll be the highest grossing Batman film, as it stands.

As for the camera angles, the fight scenes in particular, it stands to reason. They were ninjas, dressed the same, and mysterious/covert by nature. I think the camerawork was deliberate. Fight scenes are so cliche as it is, so I appreciate it having been filmed "slow".

Mr Parker
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Hope you like both of them smile

I did actually. smile I finally got to see a star wars movie since Empire that was well done and finally got to see a good Batman movie as well. Happy Dance That being said,I definetely liked Batman Begins better.George Lucas should be strung up and hung for not including a young Han Solo in the film. mad He sold out the fans.He included a young Grand Moff Tarkin so there was no excuse whatsoever to not include a young Han Solo as well.He could easily have included him.Batman Begins was much better.Even though I dont think the last Star wars movie was crap like the last 3 prior to it,Lucas obviously lost his magic touch for making great Star Wars films after Empire.It just doesnt have the same magic he had with those two films.That being said,Return Of the sith,I might see one more time since I actually liked it but Batman Begins I will see several times.

Cinemaddiction
What's the point in including Han Solo? He's just a smuggler. On top of that, "selling out" the fans? Lucas has been a sellout for the better part of two decades, now.

WindDancer
That being said,I definetely liked Batman Begins better.George Lucas should be strung up and hung for not including a young Han Solo in the film. mad He sold out the fans.He included a young Grand Moff Tarkin so there was no excuse whatsoever to not include a young Han Solo as well.He could easily have included him.Batman Begins was much better.Even though I dont think the last Star wars movie was crap like the last 3 prior to it,Lucas obviously lost his magic touch for making great Star Wars films after Empire.It just doesnt have the same magic he had with those two films.That being said,Return Of the sith,I might see one more time since I actually liked it but Batman Begins I will see several times.

Glad to read you liked it! big grin

I also agree with your comment regarding Han Solo. I mean Lucas throws in that idiotic character of Jar-Jar into all the new trilogy. What the heck? Why not a young Han? I won't comment of Episode III or else a fanboy fight will break out. And we're trying to avoid that. wink

Stevie
Tim Burtons Batman movies sucked and were nothing but horrible. They were not at all magical movies like Superman one and two were.

Cinemaddiction
"Batman" isn't a "magical" character. Tim Burton gets waaaaaay too much undue flak. He didn't write the screenplays, he only directed what he was given. Blame the casting director or screenwriters.

general-pain
Actually I liked the Ninja scenes, and could understand why he did it that way for those, but there some sequences where the characters moved way too fast.

DeVi| D0do
I have to vote... Batman!

Even though I enjoyed the hell outta Star Wars, I just don't think it's as good a film as Batman. I did really enjoy Star Wars. But part of the reason I enjoyed it so much is because it is Star Wars. Judging them as films, Batman tops Star Wars easily.

LordSorgo
Batman has already been released and compared to Star Wars... It is SHIT!

Episode 3 has the second biggest Weekend money ranking in $108,435,841 within a period of three day, coming second to Spiderman.

Batman isn't even in the top 20's, so we know that not very many people were anticipated to see it.

Episode III also broke a top record by scoring in 50 mil on it's Midnight premiere!

Episode III has already ranked in $706 million dollars WORLDWIDE, mainly because people love the movie so much, they go to see it a second time.

I have seen both movies, and Batman begins is an overall horrible movie. The battle scenes were so horribly Choreographered. I mean all i saw was Batman jump into a middle of a group of guys, a fifteen second blur of Batman and the guys flailing as the f*cking camera shook and then all the guys were on the ground and Batman was already gone.

and one of these guys in this thread mentioned that Batmans suit was made of Neoprene. This is impossible! The basic chemical composition of Neoprene synthetic rubber is polychloroprene. The polymer structure can be modified by copolymerizing chloroprene with sulfur and/or 2,3 dichloro 1,3-butadiene to yield a family of materials with a broad range of chemical and physical properties. By proper selection and formulation of these polymers, the compounder can achieve optimum performance for a given end-use but cannot insure a bulletproof, knife proof vesting! I mean for christs sakes, he says it's knife proof and bullet proof. I mean even after customizing the Neoprenes compound, you still could never achieve a bulletproof vest. Bullets would go through it, as would a sharp enough knife.

And then Batman meets Ducard.... A man who decides Bruce is the luckiest man on earth and has somehow heard of him, although he is more than 70,000 feet up on a mountain in some Shadow League in the Himilayas. I am guessing he uses phones to call people about a person he has so coincedentally heard of? C'MON!

And everyone is saying how "Dark" this movie is. What is so dark about it? Did he use a more shaded layer of paint for his outfit? Did he pitch his voice to make him sound "Darker"? Was he the bad guy of the movie? Did he kill anyone? What the hell infuses people to start saying that this movie is Dark? Lemme guess, it's because the Screenwriter decided to put a shade of black on the fight scenes to cover it's ultimate shittiness? Good lord. He is still a panzy ass that saves people and listens to his crummy butler, who f*cking orders him around like a goddamn slave.

Butler: Hello Batman. I suggest you don't do this, or don't do this.
Batman: Ok Alfred, i'll listen to you even though i don't have an initiative to. But wait, i do pay you to sit around and clean a house i never am in or use.
Butler: Thanks!

This would have been better

Butler: Hello Batman. I suggest you don't do this or that.
Batman: Do i pay you to speak?
Butler: No, you pa....
Batman: Then do shut the f*ck up.

Episode III made an example out of Batman. It showed the interest of a prime and ready final prequel.

Episode III showed people how Anakin fell to Badness and nearly conquer the freakin' GALAXY!

Batman showed how lame it is for someone as bad as Batman to become some panzy good guy who saves the dirty DIRTY junkhole that Gotham is.

Batman should have killed that damn prisoner then he should have killed all of those b!tch ass Ninja **** who dare oppose his bad exellence. Of course, they would pass out shortly after watching his Badness. But he decided to be a good guy and burn down a perfectly good Ninja Academy like the Lemon faced moron that he is and always will be.

WindDancer
^Sad.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by LordSorgo

I have seen both movies, and Batman begins is an overall horrible movie. The battle scenes were so horribly Choreographered. I mean all i saw was Batman jump into a middle of a group of guys, a fifteen second blur of Batman and the guys flailing as the f*cking camera shook and then all the guys were on the ground and Batman was already gone.

And then Batman meets Ducard.... A man who decides Bruce is the luckiest man on earth and has somehow heard of him, although he is more than 70,000 feet up on a mountain in some Shadow League in the Himilayas. I am guessing he uses phones to call people about a person he has so coincedentally heard of? C'MON!

So, Lord, your complaints lay in a single instance of cinematography, which I feel was actually intentional, and the way Alfred and Batman interact, which you're totally incorrect in your assumption of? That's shallow. You're obviously partial, and your box office comparisons are invalid. Nobody ever expected "Batman Begins" to do anything but be a better film than the previous 4. I don't follow your Ducard gripe either. He deciding he's lucky? What?

Apparently we saw two totally different movies.

general-pain
It was a good over all film. Alfred became one of my favorite characters.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Batman has already been released and compared to Star Wars... It is SHIT!

Episode 3 has the second biggest Weekend money ranking in $108,435,841 within a period of three day, coming second to Spiderman.

Batman isn't even in the top 20's, so we know that not very many people were anticipated to see it.

Episode III also broke a top record by scoring in 50 mil on it's Midnight premiere!

Episode III has already ranked in $706 million dollars WORLDWIDE, mainly because people love the movie so much, they go to see it a second time.

and one of these guys in this thread mentioned that Batmans suit was made of Neoprene. This is impossible! The basic chemical composition of Neoprene synthetic rubber is polychloroprene. The polymer structure can be modified by copolymerizing chloroprene with sulfur and/or 2,3 dichloro 1,3-butadiene to yield a family of materials with a broad range of chemical and physical properties. By proper selection and formulation of these polymers, the compounder can achieve optimum performance for a given end-use but cannot insure a bulletproof, knife proof vesting! I mean for christs sakes, he says it's knife proof and bullet proof. I mean even after customizing the Neoprenes compound, you still could never achieve a bulletproof vest. Bullets would go through it, as would a sharp enough knife.

And everyone is saying how "Dark" this movie is. What is so dark about it? Did he use a more shaded layer of paint for his outfit? Did he pitch his voice to make him sound "Darker"? Was he the bad guy of the movie? Did he kill anyone? What the hell infuses people to start saying that this movie is Dark? Lemme guess, it's because the Screenwriter decided to put a shade of black on the fight scenes to cover it's ultimate shittiness? Good lord. He is still a panzy ass that saves people and listens to his crummy butler, who f*cking orders him around like a goddamn slave.

Butler: Hello Batman. I suggest you don't do this, or don't do this.
Batman: Ok Alfred, i'll listen to you even though i don't have an initiative to. But wait, i do pay you to sit around and clean a house i never am in or use.
Butler: Thanks!

This would have been better

Butler: Hello Batman. I suggest you don't do this or that.
Batman: Do i pay you to speak?
Butler: No, you pa....
Batman: Then do shut the f*ck up.

Episode III made an example out of Batman. It showed the interest of a prime and ready final prequel.

Episode III showed people how Anakin fell to Badness and nearly conquer the freakin' GALAXY!

Batman showed how lame it is for someone as bad as Batman to become some panzy good guy who saves the dirty DIRTY junkhole that Gotham is.

Batman should have killed that damn prisoner then he should have killed all of those b!tch ass Ninja **** who dare oppose his bad exellence. Of course, they would pass out shortly after watching his Badness. But he decided to be a good guy and burn down a perfectly good Ninja Academy like the Lemon faced moron that he is and always will be.

Yeah whatever dude.Lucas betrayed the fans by not including a young Han Solo in the movie.Now that was a shit thing to do,if anything,Compared to Batman Begins,The Sith is the one thats a horrible movie.Even though it wasnt crap like the last 3 Star Wars films before it,it hardly had the magic that the first two films had.

That fighting scene you mentioned is typical of Batmans fighting skills he possesses.That was amazing choreograpy,what you talking about dude? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You mentioned the part of neoprene.Hey its just a comicbook movie.I can name several things in Sith that are far more absurd than that so that criticesm is pointless. sheesh.

As for Star Wars making much more money at the box office than Batman Begins? well that doesnt surprise me because warner brothers poorly marketed this film.The marketing of this film was not at all done well like it should have been where the marketing for the sith was done very well and brilliantly so that had a lot to do with its box office success.You market a film brilliantly like spiderman and the sith did and its popular with many people already,its going to do wonders at the box office.The marketing for this film was nothing at all close to the brilliant advertising they did with Batman 89.Huge mistake on Warner Brothers part.If they had done a year long advertising campaine on this film like they should have done and like they did with Batman 89,the results would have been much better at the box office.

If you cant understand why this movie was dark then thats your problem.You obviously dont understand the character of Batman very well then if you dont understand why this movie was dark. Lets his Butler order him around like a slave? what movie did you watch?

Batman should have killed that ninja prisoner and the other ninjas? clearly you dont understand anything about Batman.Thats what makes him Batman is that he doesnt kill people no matter how evil they are.Thats what was great about this movie is that they didnt make him into the cowardly killer that Burton made him into.If you want to see a Batman movie where Batman has no humanity and kills people in cowardly ways and the movie is disloyal to his character,then the Tim Burton Batman movies are for you obviously and this one is not.

Okay The ducard part was a little bit confusing,Ill grant you that.Congratulations!!! you made one good point in this whole post of yours.

DeVi| D0do
I agree. There are so many more things wrong with Star Wars than there are with Batman...

BackFire
You know someones argument is genuinely weak when their main points on why a movie is better then another stems from the amount of money made. (this movie made more money, so it's better).

LordSorgo
So, Lord, your complaints lay in a single instance of cinematography, which I feel was actually intentional, and the way Alfred and Batman interact, which you're totally incorrect in your assumption of? That's shallow. You're obviously partial, and your box office comparisons are invalid. Nobody ever expected "Batman Begins" to do anything but be a better film than the previous 4. I don't follow your Ducard gripe either. He deciding he's lucky? What?

Apparently we saw two totally different movies.

My box office comparisons are completly Valid. Being that Batman is nowhere in the top twenties and Episode III made the most money ever so far on it's opening day.

I can guarentee you that alot more people were amped to see Episode III than they were to see Batman. The other ones were crappy. What makes you think this one is any more darker or special?

The movie just flat out drops down on it's knees to Episode three's ultimate superiorty to the film.

And you gonna try to tell me there is more mistakes on Episode three than there is on Batman?

That is truly laughable.

And i am guessing the blurs that they called fighting scenes on batmam were better than the ones on Episode III?

Most of Ep three's moneymaking comes from people who go see the film again because it is so good.

DeVi| D0do
Box Office numbers have absolutely no relationship to how good a film is.

I can guarentee you that alot more people were amped to see Episode III than they were to see Batman. The other ones were crappy. What makes you think this one is any more darker or special?

That's a real weak argument dude. The last two Star Wars films were crappy too... And if you can't see that this Batman film is darker than the others there is something very wrong with you.

You make me laugh. Ha ha ha.

LordSorgo
Yeah whatever dude.Lucas betrayed the fans by not including a young Han Solo in the movie.Now that was a shit thing to do,if anything,Compared to Batman Begins,The Sith is the one thats a horrible movie.Even though it wasnt crap like the last 3 Star Wars films before it,it hardly had the magic that the first two films had.

That fighting scene you mentioned is typical of Batmans fighting skills he possesses.That was amazing choreograpy,what you talking about dude? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You mentioned the part of neoprene.Hey its just a comicbook movie.I can name several things in Sith that are far more absurd than that so that criticesm is pointless. sheesh.

As for Star Wars making much more money at the box office than Batman Begins? well that doesnt surprise me because warner brothers poorly marketed this film.The marketing of this film was not at all done well like it should have been where the marketing for the sith was done very well and brilliantly so that had a lot to do with its box office success.You market a film brilliantly like spiderman and the sith did and its popular with many people already,its going to do wonders at the box office.The marketing for this film was nothing at all close to the brilliant advertising they did with Batman 89.Huge mistake on Warner Brothers part.If they had done a year long advertising campaine on this film like they should have done and like they did with Batman 89,the results would have been much better at the box office.

If you cant understand why this movie was dark then thats your problem.You obviously dont understand the character of Batman very well then if you dont understand why this movie was dark. Lets his Butler order him around like a slave? what movie did you watch?

Batman should have killed that ninja prisoner and the other ninjas? clearly you dont understand anything about Batman.Thats what makes him Batman is that he doesnt kill people no matter how evil they are.Thats what was great about this movie is that they didnt make him into the cowardly killer that Burton made him into.If you want to see a Batman movie where Batman has no humanity and kills people in cowardly ways and the movie is disloyal to his character,then the Tim Burton Batman movies are for you obviously and this one is not.

Okay The ducard part was a little bit confusing,Ill grant you that.Congratulations!!! you made one good point in this whole post of yours.

Now that i have reviewed your horrible spelling and bad grammar skills, i will try my hardest to understand what crap you are spewing, and post against it.

Cowardly killer? They turned him into some hopeless loner hero who goes around saving the shitty slums of Gotham. He would have been a way better character if he was turned into a Dark Slaughtering machine.

The fighting scenes were good?
laughing out loud

You think Batman is dark because he conquered his fear and decided to throw on some bat suit? False! Him being able to conquer his fear just shows what he can accomplish and him not killing that prisoner shows how much compassion he has. HOW THE F*CK DOES THIS MAKE HIM DARK?

Warner brothers poorly marketed this film? NOT MY PROBLEM! If Lucas marketed his film better, than i guess he is superior to Warner Bros. If Warner Bros can't do a good job, they deserve what they get. Truthfully.

what movie did you watch?
Thank you for asking....

A SHITTY ONE!

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Box Office numbers have absolutely no relationship to how good a film is.

That's a real weak argument dude. The last two Star Wars films were crappy too... And if you can't see that this Batman film is darker than the others there is something very wrong with you.

You make me laugh. Ha ha ha.

You arguement is worse than mine ten fold.

If more people were amped to see Episode III than they were Batman, doesn't that mean that they liked it better? almost 82% of the people that saw Star Wars went back to see it again, me being on of them.

I have seen both and Batman still remains a poor movie compared to III.

pr1983
Acting: Batman Begins
Writing: Batman Begins
Direction: Batman Begins
Cast: Batman Begins

Is there a pattern emerging?

Yes i love ROTS more than Batman, why? because i love Star Wars... Batman Begins was easily a better movie...

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by pr1983
Acting: Batman Begins
Writing: Batman Begins
Direction: Batman Begins
Cast: Batman Begins

Is there a pattern emerging?

Yes i love ROTS more than Batman, why? because i love Star Wars... Batman Begins was easily a better movie...
I agree completely.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>