Anakin is not a Sith in Episode 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
I just realized that Anakin really hadn't learned the teachings of the Sith yet so he really didn't turn into a Sith in episode 3 but inbetween episodes 3 and 4 when Darth Sidious teaches him the Sith ways. Anakin is mearly a Dark Jedi.

ctsketch
the sith is an ORDER, not based on techniques, as soon as he took on the title Darth he joined the Sith Order.

remember, Dark Jedi does not equal Sith. either way a Jedi who does bad things is a Dark Jedi, And anakin did plenty of that in Episode III, so he joined the Sith as a dark jedi

((The_Anomaly))
well, i agree and disagree.

First off the Sith is more then an order (seeing as it only ever consists of 2) so it has teachings, teachings that anakin would not have been taught.

however he is not a dark jedi, he is a sith, he accepted palpatine as his master and accepted the name Darth Vader, so he was a Sith.

but technically he knew nothing of the Sith teachings, so he basically was just using his jedi training for evil.

although palpatine had been giving him little bits of sith teachings, i.e trust your feelings...anger is not a bad things .etc. etc. for the whole of his life.

but yes, he was a Sith, but a Sith of the lowest level, kinda.

the thing is that he already knew all about the force, he just needed to be taught all the Sith stuff

"use your aggressive feelings boy! let the hate flow through you!"

all that kinda stuff

Captain REX
I agree with Anomaly on this. yes

The Biker Scout
Me too

Darth Halo
Me three, excuse the sorry sig

Darth_Rankkor
right on. he was just like a new born pup hehehh

Red Superfly
DARk lord of the siTH Vader.

Finish.

ragesRemorse
what teachings did anakin need? He had already learned all that could be taught by the jedi. He was still struggling with emotion which is why they diddnt trust him enough to make him a master.

kewldudes
exactly

PVS
to be a sith is simply to use the jedi techings and spiking
it with raw emotion. "it was trained in the jedi arts" quigon said.
palpatine alluded to special sith training, but he's also a liar.
once anakin turned to the darkside, and accepted palpatine as his master,
he was a sith in every sense of the word. simple as that.

edit: oops...just realised ((The_Anomaly)) got to it before me...oh well stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.