Spider-Woman vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The Spider-Man vs. Storm thread went on forever....

How will this do? And this the current red and yellow version from New Avengers people.

Discuss.

GalacticStorm
Storm will punk this 2nd rate b*tch!!!

stormfront13
storm, and probably easy

Draco69
bump

stormfront13
does this spider-woman use webbing? i don't think she does but i'm just checking

Draco69
No she doesn't.

Sentry
She made Wolverine stab his own throat. That was hilarious. If she somehow got close to Storm, she could probably pull it off, if she battles Storm from a distance, Storm will fry her.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
How will this do?
I'm pretty sure no one wants to repeat the billion pages spidey vs storm went into.

willRules
I think it depends on if Spider-woman can get close enough, if not then she's screwed

life is cruell
spiderwoman could win if she blasts her with biovenom but storm can do the same with lightning, the only advantage spiderwoman has is in strength and it will be difficult for her to get close enough to storm so the fight will go to storm 7/10

Piedmon
I assume by 'fight,' what you actually meant was 'naked wrestling match inside of a gigantic whip cream pie.'

And of course, the real winners are the fans. 8-)

stormfront13
yeah the only way spider-woman could win was by venom blasts. her flight won't work and neither will her strength. i'd bet that storm is the likely victor.

CorderaMitchell
yeah but storm ain't surviving too many hits.

stormfront13
she won't get close enough to even try

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.