Earth X Absorbing man VS JLA Full Roster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
This guy is an absolute team wrecker, he absorbed ultron and became a living computer, able to store and calculate the properties matter and absorb it even if he's never touched it.

He took shots from SS with no problem, then absorbed the cosmic power, and shot back.
He could even possibly become Anti-matter.
He absorbed the whole entire island of Manhattan with no problem and became a few hundred feet tall.

Could the JLA do it?

DrDoom
Does he have intel on the JLA, like he does the Marvel U?

If he did then he would win. I think he could proably still pull it off without intel, but he'd have a very tough time.

Intel - 9/10
W/out - 7/10

DigiMark007
He ruined most of the Avengers in Universe X...forgot it was Ultron though, somehow I thought he just absorbed a computer. In any case, I think the JLA stands a fighting chance...but not knowing much about AM would hurt. Vision pulls out a last-second victory in Universe X, so one could surmise that Manhunter might be able to do the same (Vision phases through him and puts a powerful computer virus in him. AM then has to turn into something that is a 'bad conductor' and becomes stone to work the virus out of his system. He is then promptly destroyed and the pieces are scattered). Honestly though, I think AM takes it 8/10.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.