Apocolypse Vs SilverSurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Batman
Who wins this fight?

Loot
surfer

last_samurai_44
Apocoypse, because of his Egyptian god roots.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by last_samurai_44
Apocoypse, because of his Egyptian god roots.

lol, Do you read comics? Apocalypse is the first mutant. He isn't on a cosmic level either. Surfer has more raw power, and he's way faster.

Mainstream
yeah but Apoc been working out.character43

Xplosive
Apocalypse has more raw power, Apocalypse takes this.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse has more raw power, Apocalypse takes this.

I man who has lived as long as Apocalypse has obtained a universe of power...such power shouldn't be taken lightly. character50

kgkg
Silver Surfer wins

Mainstream
Originally posted by kgkg
Silver Surfer wins

character50 you would think harshly of my master?

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
character50 you would think harshly of my master?
Namek you are confusing me sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by kgkg
Namek you are confusing me sad

eh?

kgkg
eh?
sick rolling on floor laughing

Mainstream
revenge

Dizzle
That is a great smiley...

santa devil santa
pirate ninja

Xplosive
One of my greatest wish is those two to battle to bitter end. Maybe they will amde someday this fight to happen. I hope Apocalypse will have world on his hand and than again SS will come to stop him, like he did with God-like Cable, only that this time, SS will go down.

FieryBalrog
SS wins, weakened Magneto beat Apocalypse, SS will eat Apocalypse and ask for dessert.

Crazymaniac
Apoc wins because SS would be laughing his guts out at his pathetic, weak, and unworthy opponent

Mainstream
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
Apoc wins because SS would be laughing his guts out at his pathetic, weak, and unworthy opponent

icon_punch shame on you for defying your master.

Xplosive
Soon, they will see who Apocalypse is.

Mainstream
Soon, they will see who Apocalypse is.

soon our master shall return...they think he is dead that he does not exist..but Apocalypse can not not exist.

Crazymaniac
silver surfer'll win but it'll be cool if apoc defeated him

Mainstream
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
silver surfer'll win but it'll be cool if apoc defeated him

my master shall show the world why he is feared...it would be cool then the whole AoA magneto beating AoA Apoc could be revealed to be the hoax that it is...I live only to serve my lord...Apocalypse glory be his name.love30

Crazymaniac
oh great DarthBatman changed his name

leonheartmm
battle of the fanboys LOL, but really, surfer takes this.

Mainstream
Originally posted by leonheartmm
battle of the fanboys LOL, but really, surfer takes this.

I shall remember this...this outrage mortal!!!!!

leonheartmm
lol, im no mortal,

Mainstream
lol, im no mortal,

are you a namek like me?

leonheartmm
no, im much more than ur pathetic mind can ever come even close to comprehending, muahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainstream
no, im much more than ur pathetic mind can ever come even close to comprehending, muahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you.....my father?

leonheartmm
no, i come from a world where such words are meaningless.

cherry cola
are you two guys out of your minds and btw Surfer wins

Mainstream
Originally posted by cherry cola
are you two guys out of your minds and btw Surfer wins

my master shall make you suffer for..this...this...this...outrage..and um are you my father..if you a girl..are you my mommy?

leonheartmm
im not a girl, n im not related to ur world human,

Mainstream
I'ma Namek.

last_samurai_44
The reason I said that was 3,000 years ago his mother had "relations" with an Egyptian god. Thats what I meant. But Apocalypse would still win.

Cosmic Cube
The reason I said that was 3,000 years ago his mother had "relations" with an Egyptian god. Thats what I meant. But Apocalypse would still win.

Apocalypse can't manipulate matter, travel through time, warp between dimensions, etc. that Surfer can. Surfer would win.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Apocalypse can't manipulate matter, travel through time, warp between dimensions, etc. that Surfer can. Surfer would win.

but Apoc can bake a mean cake.

FieryBalrog
but Apoc can bake a mean cake.

a layer cake

Dizzle
Woah... All bow to the power of the layer cake.

(Cable beat Apoc, Surfer beat Cable. Badly.)

Ha, it's in parentheses so the Namek can't hear me defying his master. .....shit

Xplosive
Originally posted by Dizzle
Woah... All bow to the power of the layer cake.

(Cable beat Apoc, Surfer beat Cable. Badly.)

Ha, it's in parentheses so the Namek can't hear me defying his master. .....shit

Magento beat Pheonix, Phoenix held whole universe.

FieryBalrog
Magento beat Pheonix, Phoenix held whole universe.

Magneto didnt beat Phoenix, he punked her, considering she wasnt fighting him, but talking to him and putting her hand on his shoulder.

She kinda indicated she wasnt going to survive long anyway when she came back. "I had to die to come back... but I dont know how long they'll let me stay".

Xplosive
Doesn't matter, it's pointless to say, the one beat him, theone beat him...

leonheartmm
it isnt pointless in some cases but in others..............

Marvelgeek
Doesn't matter, it's pointless to say, the one beat him, theone beat him...

Excactly. Since there's so many factors that contribute like current power level, rest, interference from outsiders or the use of "props", current strenght of mind, luck, bad days, hangovers, the PLOT and the WRITERS (and seriously if it's held in a certain persons solo-series they're more likely to win, oh and the good side ie heroes as well).

So u really can't go around like that. U have to think of an direct fight, who would win. I believe (and need to believe in the master in order to get out of bed each day) that Apocalypse could take Surfer, an interesting fight it would be though. smile
The mighty Apoclaypse would be prepared, he's a helluva lot smarter than that oscars-statue and has besides his mighty powers access to celestial technology. I think Master could stand a chance against Galactus as well. cool

Marvelgeek

Where'd u get that info?
I know in his origin series he saw isis (godess) a couple of times, although I contributed that to hallucinations (he was dazed).
That would be kinda lame IMO, (would that make him a Half-god as well as or instead of the first mutant?).

Ethereal
No, apoc probably asnt the son of a hal-god. Well, when he was found he joined a tribe and his powers werent anywhere near what they are now. he survived a confrontation with rama-tut, and learned more of his mutant powers and was praised as a false god. Then he battled a mystic protector for a fallen celestial ship in tibet or something, there he spent years transforming himself into the current apocalypse.

Ethereal
and yea, i say apoc > surfer, he possess celestial technology, and im sure if spent correctly he could oudue the surfer

GalacticStorm
Silver Surfe would win this in an all out fight with no prep time

True Sinister
Silver. Apoc is overrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.