Best Episode Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Im torn between Empire And ROTS...But was wondering what the numbers will show to what episode is most loved by the forum members...

Texansfan05
Your not the first to do this poll but oh Well I voted!

The New History
TESB

at first when I saw ROTS I thought it was my favorite, but I had to see ROTS enough times to really figure it out.

The Ones
ROTS owns every other SW film ever

Prod
GO ROTS!!! big grin

The New History
ROTS might be equal with TESB.

matreid
#1: ESB
#2: ROTS
#3: ROTJ
#4: AOTC
#5: ANH
#6: TPM

In my opinion of course.

Prod
Originally posted by The New History
ROTS might be equal with TESB.

That's fair yes

AND the polls show it!

The Ones
actualy ROTS is beating ESB

Prod
when I posted...they were the same wink

The Ones
ah

Yuxa
Revenge of the Sith

Kun-ni Habeo
A New Hope

macgeek2005
Revenge of the Sith

The Biker Scout
Nice

thewall
1.ROTJ
2.ROTS
3.ESB
4.TPM
5.ANH
6.AOTC

HAROLD
1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTS
4. ROTJ
5. AOTC
6. TPM

Stunrun
Revenge/Empire/Hope - cant separate any of them!

The Biker Scout
all of em rock actually

Lazerlike42
ROTJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeVi| D0do
The Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

Darth Jello
1.ROTS
2.TESB
3.AOTC
4.ROTJ
5.ANH
6.TPM

Lazerlike42
1.ROTJ
2.ROTS
3.ESB
4.ANH/TPM
5. AOTC

The Biker Scout
Love the bike scene man...

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Love the bike scene man...

lol of course you do

Vanquish
1) ROTS
2) ESB
3) AOTC
4) ROTJ
5) ANH
6) TPM

Although ROTS is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of number 2 smile

The Biker Scout
no

Huma
My vote went for Return of The Jedi. My list:
1)ROTJ
2)ROTS
3)ESB
4)ANH
5)AOTC
6)TPM

It was hard to pick between my top two. I'd say they're more equal on my list. One isn't better than the other to me.

Kun-ni Habeo
1AOTS
2TPM
3ROTJ
4ESB
5ANH
6ROTS

cad
i thought this was a episode 3 forum well any way i voted for return of the jedi cause that is cool.

jon84
1)TESB
2)ROTS
3)ROTJ
4)ANH
5)TPM
6)AOTC

darthmaul1
Just goes to show that everyone has a differance of opinion, I believe all the shows have all the same elements that make them all equally enjoyable, but people are obviously going to have their favorites.
1. ROTS
2. ESB
3. AOTC
4. ANH
5. TPM
6. ROTJ

The Biker Scout
and the voting continues...

Master Caddy
All of them

The Biker Scout
bump

DoctorRocktopus
Which movie was best is certainly a matter of opinion and it is interesting to read the various rankings. However, one thing that is difficult for me to fathom is why people continue to insist on calling the first movie (Episode IV) "A New Hope." I saw the movie when it first came out in theaters and it was not called anything but "Star Wars." I only noticed people starting to call it "A New Hope" years later. If you look at all the promotional material of the time, the movie was known as nothing but "Star Wars." Now it seems that, among aficionados, "A New Hope" is the only thing anyone ever calls it. I understand that the entire series is known as "Star Wars" and calling one of the movies that may create some confusion -- but to rewrite history and call a movie something that it never was known as in its time somehow takes something out of the original magic of the movie. I seem to recall that even the book that came out at the time of the movie was just called "Star Wars" -- I could be wrong about that though. Regardless, I will always consider Episode IV to be just simply "Star Wars."

bill9d9
Originally posted by DoctorRocktopus
Which movie was best is certainly a matter of opinion and it is interesting to read the various rankings. However, one thing that is difficult for me to fathom is why people continue to insist on calling the first movie (Episode IV) "A New Hope." I saw the movie when it first came out in theaters and it was not called anything but "Star Wars." I only noticed people starting to call it "A New Hope" years later. If you look at all the promotional material of the time, the movie was known as nothing but "Star Wars." Now it seems that, among aficionados, "A New Hope" is the only thing anyone ever calls it. I understand that the entire series is known as "Star Wars" and calling one of the movies that may create some confusion -- but to rewrite history and call a movie something that it never was known as in its time somehow takes something out of the original magic of the movie. I seem to recall that even the book that came out at the time of the movie was just called "Star Wars" -- I could be wrong about that though. Regardless, I will always consider Episode IV to be just simply "Star Wars."

I agree about the re-naming.

My rankings:

ESB
ROTS
STAR WARS
ROTJ
AOTC
TPM

mikkosison_360
ROTS was the best because of Darth Sidious and Yoda, right?

Dark hoser
i think rots was a very awesome movie

matreid
How can the TPM beat AOTC! sick

DeVi| D0do
Because AOTC is crap.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by DoctorRocktopus
Meh. It was remaned as soon as they decided to finish the trilogy... Makes more sense to call it A New Hope to me.

spencerspider
Revenge of the Sith is my fav and its winnin by 5 now

pr1983
ROTS? ffs...

Best Movie: Empire Strikes Back by a long way...

Favourite: Return of the Jedi...

metallica_jedi
1.ROTS
2.TESB
3.ROTJ
4.TPM
5.AOTC
6.ANH

Dude Vader
I can't believe that The Phantom Menace has got 2 votes for best film!?!?!?! It is a toss up between ROTS & ESB but I think it has to be ROTS.

LordSorgo
ROTS owns.

DeVi| D0do
ESB owns.

pr1983
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
ESB owns.

indeed... ESB owns all other episodes... including ROTS...

ApolloX
Revenge

Director_Joe
Sorry guys, it's all about ANH...it's the original, the one that started it all.... It's got my vote

DeVi| D0do
It did start it all... but it's not the best film IMO.

DarkAge
You ask for the "best" episode in the thread title but then you change the question to which is our "favourite". There's a difference. Some people might for instance think that Empire is the best but favour Jedi because they were partial to a certain character in it.

DeVi| D0do
That is true. But I'd still say Empire is the best and my favourite... smile

obi-wan geynobi
ROTS RLZ BUT AOTC IS CRAP:

ROTS
ROTJ
TESB
ANH
TPM
AOTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.