The Void VS. Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

whirlysplat
Sentry we know little about "Sentry" we know even less about "the void".
This really is a bit pointless no

Keep the faith rock

You know the rest bunny

Sentry
Opinions vary. What may be pointless to you, may have deep meaning to others. Why respond to a thread when your contribution is of no use? Void takes it. stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Well my post is purely to show you cannot debate on something where no real info beyond supposition exists big grin

Sentry
Man, I'm glad I put Whirly on my ignore list a few weeks back. He's a bit peculiar.

Sentry
The Void wins!

Mider
The Void could only be beaten by Senty The Void was also shown to handle almost every other hero like a punk even Hulk, Hulk was actually scared of Him and The Void almost killed Him painfully and methodicly by breaking all His bones. He should be as powerful as He sounds since He seems to bring global trauma with Him and disaster wiping out whole towns and the like.

CorderaMitchell
poor akuma.

Hoshi
not necessarly , maybe the dark hadou can block things like that

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Man, I'm glad I put Whirly on my ignore list a few weeks back. He's a bit peculiar.

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing a case of the pot calling the kettle perhaps roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing obviously finds it difficult to ignore me laughing

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Well my post is purely to show you cannot debate on something where no real info beyond supposition exists big grin

ands this post mkes me peculiar confused laughing

Sentry
Void will eat him.

whirlysplat
Void will eat him.

based on what?

Mainstream
Void will eat him.

fired or broiled?party20

Sentry
Charbroiled

whirlysplat
data and evidence please, void maybe as powerful as you say, but where have you seen him do much big grin

leonheartmm
the fallen one is sustained by the oid right? if akuma cant beat him{which is a good enough guess} then he definately cant beat the void.

long pig
Wow, whirly.
You've been here for what, a month.... and already made 4 or 5 enemies.

Bravo. bravo...

CorderaMitchell
lol

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig

Wow, whirly.
You've been here for what, a month.... and already made 4 or 5 enemies.

Bravo. bravo...
If they consider me an enemy they have psychological problems this is a comic message board, you've already said you don't like me which is very strange. I make no personal comment as this is purely a comics message board and beyong a place to come and debate comics means nothingbig grin

Way to go piggy, keep squealing big grin

CorderaMitchell
I know all about people getting mad when faced with the truth.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I know all about people getting mad when faced with the truth.

I hope nobody is mad big grin but if they are they need to chill and relax big grin
Its only comics big grin

Take a chill pill and stop suealing people if you think I've offended you, with imagined slights and insults you think i've made, I really haven't big grin Its a comics forum don't sit at home thinking about what you think I meant people like longpig, Sentry etc, my opinion like yours are only that opinions. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if Supes or Thor or anyone wins. If your really sitting at home hating me because I use smileys and disagree with you, I'll agree with you rather than cause you mental damagebig grin
Dont hate me, because I disagree with you hates a sad, and very strong emotion.

If you have to hate me, hate because I am beautiful big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay happy laughing

CorderaMitchell
I agree with you there, some of these guys need to get out more...chair

whirlysplat
I agree with you there, some of these guys need to get out more...chair

I mean its only comics, a few of them don't like me cause they had this thread running with all sorts of ideas they wanted everyone to follow and I said who were they to decide for everyone else basically and now they "hate" me weird huh. On the subject of getting out I need to go and do some more work on the spare room i've got to decorate sad cya nice smiley by the way big grin

big grin

CorderaMitchell
Hey I try.

whirlysplat
Long pig please stop taking my smilies personally big grin
Its not honestly big grin
Relax man big grin

Keep the faith smile

Keep it Whirly eek! like a piggies tail big grin

CorderaMitchell
You're back I see.

whirlysplat
Yup that room is done bar putting the light switches back. I actually post more in the other forums. Check out the Ali, Lee thread in the General discussion its cool, better keep to im from now on though some people get funny about others conversing in threads big grin

CorderaMitchell
lol,thats because they are this.lamo

whirlysplat
lol,thats because they are this.lamo

fair comment big grin

CorderaMitchell
I like these responses, they are nice and quick.

whirlysplat
Thats true so where do you get your smilies from? big grin

CorderaMitchell
i responded to you already its all good.lamolamolamo

whirlysplat
i responded to you already its all good.lamolamolamo

You did thanks mate

pile

laughing

CorderaMitchell
check out this onestretcher

Paola
I have a better one

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.