Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

K3VIL
What's this wave of Akuma fanboysm invading the board?
Cause you must be a fanboy to think COTU can be beaten from Akuma even in Shin version

CorderaMitchell
Who aid anything of Akuma fanboyism? Anyway it was I who probably started it, because I got tired, of hearing wolverine, cap, and bats all the fr**time.blowup

Sentry
Originally posted by K3VIL
What's this wave of Akuma fanboysm invading the board?
Cause you must be a fanboy to think COTU can be beaten from Akuma even in Shin version

I'm not an Akuma fanboy, speak for yourself. Champion will slaughter Akuma. With one finger. I put this up to show how weak and feeble Akuma is compared to real powerhouses. Me an Akuma fanboy? Pfftt..

long pig
Pffffffft! indeed.

Written right, he's nearly unbeatable h2h.
What exactly can Akuma do again?

Cosmic Cube
Isn't this overkill, Sentry? Trolling is wrong.

dvampire
Shin Akuma. smile

long pig
How????

dvampire
Originally posted by long pig
How????

Check out the Shin Akuma, Superman, And Lord Thanos vs. SSJ4 Goku, ssj4 Vegeta and Omega Shinron thread. Go to capcomcomics.com smile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
Check out the Shin Akuma, Superman, And Lord Thanos vs. SSJ4 Goku, ssj4 Vegeta and Omega Shinron thread. Go to capcomcomics.com smile

Are you even aware of Champion's abilities? He would wipe his ass with any version of Goku.

dvampire
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you even aware of Champion's abilities? He would wipe his ass with any version of Goku.

I know he would beat the crap out Goku (Gokus nothing but he have alot of fanboys and they just don't care what you say). But I was trying to say look at the people S. Akuma faced. smile

Cosmic Cube
I know he would beat the crap out Goku (Gokus nothing but he have alot of fanboys and they just don't care what you say). But I was trying to say look at the people S. Akuma faced. smile

Did he hever fight anyone with infinte strength, trillions of year of fighting experience, and control over a primordial force of the universe?

dvampire
Did he hever fight anyone with infinte strength, trillions of year of fighting experience, and control over a primordial force of the universe?

Umm...hes fighting a being thats on Galactus level (maybe even greater). Pyron been around well over a trillion years. And this is a being who got bored and start collecting planets.

Cosmic Cube
Umm...hes fighting a being thats on Galactus level (maybe even greater). Pyron been around well over a trillion years. And this is a being who got bored and start collecting planets.

How's he doing?

long pig
I'm lookin. and i'm not seeing anything that would stop Champ from shoving akuma's head up his own ass.

dvampire
How's he doing?

In darkstalkers two he was defeated by Demitri (even though he was playing by earths rules) and escaped after Demitri absorb his power so he will be back. Jedah is even more powerful then them. And they're still growing in power with the lastest Darkstalkers video game. I think Pyron is fine though. laughing

dvampire
I'm lookin. and i'm not seeing anything that would stop Champ from shoving akuma's head up his own ass.

Wow. Chill out dude it's not that serious. confused

Cosmic Cube
Don't call him 'dude'! mad

long pig
I'm sorry, it's just Champion is a......very touchy subject....big grin
Makes us go crazy sometimes.

dvampire
I'm sorry, it's just Champion is a......very touchy subject....big grin
Makes us go crazy sometimes.

It's cool long pig. smile

Sentry
See, their are some people that think Akuma will win.

jinzin
yes there are some fano---ummm I mean "people" that think he stands a chance in hell..... laughing out loud

dvampire
Originally posted by jinzin
yes there are some fano---ummm I mean "people" that think he stands a chance in hell..... laughing out loud

And now your taking your anger from another thread. Stop hating on Akuma. Do some research on Akuma or Capcom fighters please. smile

jinzin
akuma can't stand up to thanos one on one! champion can hold his own! IT'S THAT SIMPLE.........jeesh.

dvampire
akuma can't stand up to thanos one on one! champion can hold his own! IT'S THAT SIMPLE.........jeesh.

Akuma is fighting Gill (a being whos body is made of Fire and Ice with angel powers, and he can't die), and Pyron (a being who destorys stars hes on Galactus or even greater then Galactus)

Head to capcomcomics.com to get a good look at Pyron hes the big burning guy that makes planet earth look like a little dot compared to him. You just don't know enough about Akuma. smile

jinzin
in spite of all your unimpressive and proofless accusations......you didn't answer my question.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
in spite of all your unimpressive and proofless accusations......you didn't answer my question.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Akuma can stand up agianst Thanos and Champ one on one. smile

Xplosive

Champion Of The Universe wins against Shin Akuma.
But would he beat Goku, Goku summoned all power from Universe, froms stars, galaxies, planets, I would chose Goku.

jinzin
you still didn't answer the question :rolleyes" you're good at that...and if you think using a couple of crossover games with no continuity OR canon storyline for said games is thebest you can come up with....well that's just sad....I have a dbz vs. marvel superheroes game.........I can beat ssj3 goku with wolverine......get the point? you probably don't but I ask anyways....

dvampire
you still didn't answer the question :rolleyes" you're good at that...and if you think using a couple of crossover games with no continuity OR canon storyline for said games is thebest you can come up with....well that's just sad....I have a dbz vs. marvel superheroes game.........I can beat ssj3 goku with wolverine......get the point? you probably don't but I ask anyways....

Getting a little angry I see. Darkstalkers and SF is capcom games. Shin Akuma is equal to Jedah (whos more powerful then Pyron) or possibly more powerful. smile

Wanderer259
...I don't see how that means anything.

dvampire
Originally posted by Xplosive
Champion Of The Universe wins against Shin Akuma.
But would he beat Goku, Goku summoned all power from Universe, froms stars, galaxies, planets, I would chose Goku.

Goku will die in less then a second. This guy fighting like an amature in GT and ssj3 and 4 take up too much energy. And the spirit bomb takes to long, he'll be dead by that time. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Wanderer259
...I don't see how that means anything.

Pyron destroys galaxies, and walks on the sun. Shin akuma destroyed a meteor big as the earth and he was unsracthed. smile

jinzin
pyron is not a street fighter character....again if we go by games I've beaten akuma with sakura.....nuff said......

the meteor was a third the size of earth....MAYBE.....not exactly an inpressive feat to champ or thanos......nuff said.....

goku would MURDER akuma.....nuff said....

really...roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
pyron is not a street fighter character....again if we go by games I've beaten akuma with sakura.....nuff said......

the meteor was a third the size of earth....MAYBE.....not exactly an inpressive feat to champ or thanos......nuff said.....

goku would MURDER akuma.....nuff said....

really...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goku dies by Akuma nuff said. But champ will give him a match. smile

long pig
Champ's body is powered by something like a nuclear reactor, near limitless strength with/gem, mastery of all known martial arts(anything akuma knows, champ knows, and has done it longer) superspeed and flight, billions and billions of years of pure training, indestructable body, immortal.....pishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No chance in hell.

jinzin
akuma fanboys are starting to make the spidey fanboys look unbiased by comparison...pfffft

long pig
pfffffffft

Xplosive
Goku dies by Akuma nuff said.

I hope you weren't serious. Goku would beat Champ. Goku fights often at SSJ3. In SSJ4 he can also fight (takes too much energy, but he can still fight), he would beat Champ.

CorderaMitchell
akuma fanboys are starting to make the spidey fanboys look unbiased by comparison...pfffft

man you never answer my questions, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is a fanboy, this match is ridiculous by comparison anyway to whoever started this thread,

Batman and Wolverine fanboys are the worst of them all, and the most powerful hatred is spidey hatred, you prove this all the time.

DrDoom
Akuma's greatest feat was cracking a mountain down the middle...with his STRONGEST technique.

About how many comic characters can do that? And how many wouldn't even have to use their full strength? Exactly.

Akuma's only chance against most upper tier comic chars is his raging demon--it literally sends he and his opponent to hell, where their souls are attacked by demons. Only if you completely empty your mind/body/spirit will you survive the attack.

Then again...his RD is pretty slow so chars with super speed could avoid it and ask "why is he sliding forward like that?." Then they would beat him down.

Akuma should only be pitted against "street level" comic chars--and he can't even beat some of them.

long pig
Champion punched a planet in half by accident.....

And even then, he was being written below what he should be capable of.

CorderaMitchell
wow akuma is far beyond a street level character, he broke a meteor that was going to crush the earth and was one size of it easily.

He shakes the world in a stomp, the list goes on and on.

No char in street fighter are "street level" though akuma probably wont win, many of the SF char have what it takes to go against many famous characters.

dvampire
Originally posted by Xplosive
I hope you weren't serious. Goku would beat Champ. Goku fights often at SSJ3. In SSJ4 he can also fight (takes too much energy, but he can still fight), he would beat Champ.

SSJ4 Goku would die by Champ. This is a guy who crushes planets with bare hands,jawdrop and went blow for blow with Lord Thanos. SSJ4 Goku could barely lift/push a building. Heck ssj4 Gogeta did nothing to show that he would beat any cosmic character. None of DBZ/GT characters are going to be able to take hits from a guy that punch planets on a regular basis.
Goku always needs help in his big fights to.

Raditz saga- It took Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan

Vegeta saga- Goku defeats Nappa with ease, but needed help with Vegeta. It took Goku, Yajirobe, Gohan, And Krillin.

Freeza saga- Goku was no match for Freeza until he killed Krillin, that made Goku angry which unlock his hidden potencial to become ssj Goku.
It took Goku, Krillin, Piccolo, And Gohan.

Cell saga- He may have won if it wasn't for cell regeneration.

Buu saga- Almost Everybody

Bady saga- It took Goku, Pan, Trunks, Goten, and Gohan.

Super 17 saga- Goku (after he was badly beaten) and 18

Shinron saga- He won some fights and lost some.

Champ or Thanos can beat anyone on that list with ease. I do however think Shin Akuma will give him a better fight Then any of DBZ/GT any day. smile

CorderaMitchell
Damnnnnnnn you're good.lamolamo

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Damnnnnnnn you're good.lamolamo

well you know It's best to know something about the other characters before just randomly saying they can beat that person. cool

CorderaMitchell
I've tried to say that all along.

Hoshi
if anyone could tell me what are the true power of this champion thing?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Hoshi
if anyone could tell me what are the true power of this champion thing?

Though Champion is immensely strong without the gem, he has infinite strength when he possesses Infinity Power Gem. The Power Primordial, a fundamental cosmic force that grants Elders immense power that can be focused into a specific aspect. Champ chose fighting. He can issue blasts of raw power with incalculable force, and he's the best hand to hand fighter in this universe, or any other. Hand to hand, he's virtually unbeatable.

Hoshi
i am not saying its not true , but how does he know he is the best hand to hand fighter in the world?

dvampire
Though Champion is immensely strong without the gem, he has infinite strength when he possesses Infinity Power Gem. The Power Primordial, a fundamental cosmic force that grants Elders immense power that can be focused into a specific aspect. Champ chose fighting. He can issue blasts of raw power with incalculable force, and he's the best hand to hand fighter in this universe, or any other. Hand to hand, he's virtually unbeatable.

He was beaten by Lord Thanos. smile

Cosmic Cube
He was outsmarted by Lord Thanos. smile
Fixed that for you.

i am not saying its not true , but how does he know he is the best hand to hand fighter in the world? He wins Universe-wide fighting tournaments. How else?

Sentry
Thanos a genius. He also is no slouch when it comes to battle. If remember correctly, he put up some kind of shield to protect himself from Champion's strikes.

Hoshi
you mean he is considered the best hand to hand combat for winning a galactic tournament ? Maybe he really is that in the marvel universe , but if there is a thing i hate about marvel and dc is that they have no knowledge about martial arts and just put it in their characters as they knew everything , like batman from dc , a guy with less than 60 years know dozens of martial arts like a true master , doesnt matter how good you are , it takes at least 2 or 3 years for you to become good in a martial art , other exemplo is c american or black panther , so i think in the marvel universe he can be the best hand to hand fighter , but in the animes and other games universe he may not be so tough

Cosmic Cube
you mean he is considered the best hand to hand combat for winning a galactic tournament ? Maybe he really is that in the marvel universe , but if there is a thing i hate about marvel and dc is that they have no knowledge about martial arts and just put it in their characters as they knew everything , like batman from dc , a guy with less than 60 years know dozens of martial arts like a true master , doesnt matter how good you are , it takes at least 2 or 3 years for you to become good in a martial art , other exemplo is c american or black panther , so i think in the marvel universe he can be the best hand to hand fighter , but in the animes and other games universe he may not be so tough

Not a galactic tournament. A universe wide tournament. Hence the name, Champion of the Universe. Champion is as old as the universe itself. He has mastered every martial art in existance, and defeated every hand to hand fighter there is. Akuma stands no chance.

dvampire
Not a galactic tournament. A universe wide tournament. Hence the name, Champion of the Universe. Champion is as old as the universe itself. He has mastered every martial art in existance, and defeated every hand to hand fighter there is. Akuma stands no chance.

The only thing Akuma does is train and have been up agianst lots of fighting styles. Name some MAs Champ fought against. smile

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

What is there to debate? Akuma is going to get his ass reamed like there's no tomorrow.

jinzin
wolverine and batman fanboys are the worst?

I call people fanboys cause they disagree with me?

WROONNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!

NO spiderman, batman, wolverine, captain america, or anyone who's a quote unquote "fanboy" of street to mid tier characters have EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER claimed they could take a guy like champion of the universe....much less ss4 goku! much less THANOS.....THANOS FOR CRAPS SAKE!

I'm not even sure if fanboy is an appropriate name for these up and comiing akuma fans.......they seem to be in a league all their own...

dvampire
wolverine and batman fanboys are the worst?

I call people fanboys cause they disagree with me?

WROONNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!

NO spiderman, batman, wolverine, captain america, or anyone who's a quote unquote "fanboy" of street to mid tier characters have EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER claimed they could take a guy like champion of the universe....much less ss4 goku! much less THANOS.....THANOS FOR CRAPS SAKE!

I'm not even sure if fanboy is an appropriate name for these up and comiing akuma fans.......they seem to be in a league all their own...

The people who votes for Akuma is fans now. But you say Scropion can beat anybody in the other thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
Originally posted by Nataku8188
What is there to debate? Akuma is going to get his ass reamed like there's no tomorrow.

Akuma will be giving Champion the ass beating. smile

Nataku8188
Akuma will be giving Champion the ass beating. smile

Champion is stronger, faster, more versatile, more experienced. What advantage does Akuma have? He's the master of an assassin's fighting style. Champion is the master of EVERY style. Akuma got beat by Ryu in SFA3, Champion is going to make Akuma his ***** like you wouldn't believe.

dvampire
Champion is stronger, faster, more versatile, more experienced. What advantage does Akuma have? He's the master of an assassin's fighting style. Champion is the master of EVERY style. Akuma got beat by Ryu in SFA3, Champion is going to make Akuma his ***** like you wouldn't believe.

Akuma never got beaten by Ryu. Ryu doesn't come close to Akuma in power. Akuma holds back alot in his fights. Akuma still doesn't show his full power. The last time Ryu fought Akuma was in SFA2 where he was testing Ryu and said that someday he will be worthy of his full power.
And Akuma been up agianst an assassins fighting style already (Gen SFA). And Champion knows nothing of Akumas fighting style, he will give him Champ a lessen of his life. smile

Nataku8188
And Akuma been up agianst an assassins fighting style already (Gen SFA). And Champion knows nothing of Akumas fighting style, he will give him Champ a lessen of his life. smile

You don't seem to understand. Champion knows EVERY style. EVERY. Akuma is a master of Ansatsuken (Assassin Fist), which incorporates elements of karate, judo, taekwando, and koppo.

Champion is going to beat his ass like there is no tomorrow.

dvampire
You don't seem to understand. Champion knows EVERY style. EVERY. Akuma is a master of Ansatsuken (Assassin Fist), which incorporates elements of karate, judo, taekwando, and koppo.

Champion is going to beat his ass like there is no tomorrow.

Yes. But all that knowlege didn't help him beat Silver Surfer, Thanos, or She-Hulk. smile Akuma is going to beat him very badly (no need for bad language).

CorderaMitchell
you will get a lot of bad language from this guy.

jinzin
"The people who votes for Akuma is fans now. But you say Scropion can beat anybody in the other thread"

I said scorpion can take akuma.....that's not everyone.......he can take anyone in the neatherrealm though......that's a different story....

CorderaMitchell
I hope you weren't quoting me, and how about him beating

MOLOCH AND DRAHMIN.

jinzin
why not?...it's your quote....and what about that ending makes it canon?

long pig
There's always a need for bad language.

kgkg needs to post the scan of SS Gladiator and the rest of em nearly dying in a bed after Champ beat there asses in the tourny.

Why are we wasting time with some chap called Akuma??

CorderaMitchell
eh why do I need to go over this, if you don't know about akuma dont downplayhim however he probably aint winning this, sorry jinzin you were right, I was the ignorant one akuma is ineffective against all the MK universe and the Rest of the sf, this has been argued on four threads now,
for a crap debator, you sure like to respond to me lol.

jinzin
are you calling me a crap debator...

CorderaMitchell
nah i was referring to myself you guys take me to town sometimes and don't even bother picking me back up.

jinzin
laughing out loud

long pig
jinzin is a cyber ninja, sometimes he can go a little crazy cordera.. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Here you go, long pig.

Sorry about the quality.

THAT is what Champ is capable of with the PP and the Gem. Akuma ain't ready.

jinzin
laughing out loud cyber ninjas are caraaaaaazy!

long pig
drax,ss,brb(equal to thor) hulk and gladiator near death.

Akuma who??

never turn your back on a CyberNinja......

Hoshi
learn all the martial art doesnt mean you are stronger than a guy that knows only one martial art , as musashi said sometime : sometimes thousands of spear cant win against one sword

CorderaMitchell
Nah i'm used to these guys ( Jinzin, Cresh, Merc) making fun of me and my mom withot really proving anything.

And for that matter of many martial arts

think dual classing in RPG's perhaps, just because you had a level seven Fighter/level 7 thief, did not mean youcould beat a level fifteen wizard or whatever you get my point.

Cosmic Cube
learn all the martial art doesnt mean you are stronger than a guy that knows only one martial art , as musashi said sometime : sometimes thousands of spear cant win against one sword

You're not getting it. He has gained complete mastery of every fighting style in existence.

CorderaMitchell
good point.

kgkg
Here you go, long pig.

Sorry about the quality.

THAT is what Champ is capable of with the PP and the Gem. Akuma ain't ready.
cube where did you get that.

is it even real comic? what issue #?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
cube where did you get that.

is it even real comic? what issue #?

She Hulk #8, kg.

She Hulk has to fight Champ with the power gem and PP. First fight, while holding back, he beats the tar out of her. She asks LT for a rematch, and he agrees. Jen goes and trains every day for two months, and comes back with insane strength. She tells LT to take away Champ's gem and his power, for the rematch. LT takes both away. He underestimates her strength, and she gets the best of him.

I still think he was just used as a plot device.

dvampire
She Hulk #8, kg.

She Hulk has to fight Champ with the power gem and PP. First fight, while holding back, he beats the tar out of her. She asks LT for a rematch, and he agrees. Jen goes and trains every day for two months, and comes back with insane strength. She tells LT to take away Champ's gem and his power, for the rematch. LT takes both away. He underestimates her strength, and she gets the best of him.

I still think he was just used as a plot device.

That wasn't plot induced. And hes not proving hes a great MAs by useing items to beat his opponent. Akuma trains all day everyday, thats all he thinks about is getting more powerful and fighting powerful opponents; and he achives his power on his own. All that knowlege in MAs didn't help him beat She-Hulk ether. smile

CorderaMitchell
You're back i see,did you get your signature yet?

You're a senior member now congrats.

Cosmic Cube
That wasn't plot induced. And hes not proving hes a great MAs by useing items to beat his opponent. Akuma trains all day everyday, thats all he thinks about is getting more powerful and fighting powerful opponents; and he achives his power on his own. All that knowlege in MAs didn't help him beat She-Hulk ether. smile

How do you know it wasn't plot induced stupidity? She Hulk isn't a good fighter. That was major PIS.

Regardless, Champ has the Gem in this fight.

CorderaMitchell
yeah that gem can make a big difference.

Hoshi
define mastery cosmic cube

CorderaMitchell
welcome back hoshi.

long pig
PIS, definatly.

She-Hulk got a power up, 5 times her normal strength.
She made Champ take off his gem, and lose his other powers.
All this and Champ said he doesn't fight girls.....he refused to fight her at first.
He held back, and she still barely won.

Do you REALLY think She-Hulk can do what Gladiator, SS and Thor's equal(BRB) can't?

Sentry
Wow people still debating for Akuma? I thought this thread would be dead by now.

Cosmic Cube
PIS, definatly.

She-Hulk got a power up, 5 times her normal strength.
She made Champ take off his gem, and lose his other powers.
All this and Champ said he doesn't fight girls.....he refused to fight her at first.
He held back, and she still barely won.

Do you REALLY think She-Hulk can do what Gladiator, SS and Thor's equal(BRB) can't?

Not 5 times her normal strength. ^3 her normal strength.

95 x 95 x 95

That still doesn't explain Champion's showing in the fight.

Cosmic Cube
define mastery cosmic cube

Mastering something means becoming fully proficient in it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
yeah that gem can make a big difference.

The Gem isn't the only thing that makes a huge difference. He was forced to fight without the Power Primordial, the source of an Elder's power. She Hulk had ^3 her normal strength, and Champ was fighing like an idiot.

long pig
PP is what he uses to channel into his physical making him super fast/strong/agile and whatnot.

Like Silver Surfer without the power cosmic....

Sentry
These stats don't do him justice, but here is a description of his powers:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

Cosmic Cube
Everyone underrates Champ. sad

Normal Champ with the Power Primordial alone is powerful enough to wipe the floor with Akuma. Giving him the Infinity Power Gem is overkill.

long pig
Someone with the power gem can physically beat anyone right?

Cosmic Cube

That's why they call it the Infinity Power Gem.

Nataku8188

Not true. Not if they don't know how to use it, or are morons. The power gem grants infinite power to the wielder, if they know how to use it.

leonheartmm
n does champion know how to use it?

long pig
He had a few million years experience with it, so I'd say he does.

This gem is overkill....c'mon now.

Without it, he'd still win.....just not rip the guy in half like he would with the gem.

CorderaMitchell
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.