Hercules Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Batman
Who Wins?

Darth_Erebus
Hercules

whirlysplat
Supes beats this guy easily

Jason8200
Superman

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Supes beats this guy easily Kevin Sorbo? Are you kidding? He would own Superman.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Kevin Sorbo? Are you kidding? He would own Superman.

I actually planned to use that for a Hercules v Kirk (powers of seduction) thread big grin hmmmmmmmmmmm

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I actually planned to use that for a Hercules v Kirk (powers of seduction) thread big grin hmmmmmmmmmmm

lmao

hotforharry99
Hercules would own supes

Fanboy
Superman would win.

Loot
i think superman would win, but the problem is that hercules is immortal he would always come back

Super-garoto
Um Kryptoniano vs um Semideus , Concerteza aquele que tem um brasao com o S no peito, Super-man tem uma vasta gama de super-poderes isso inclui poder de voo , super-velocidade , visao de calor , super-audicao sem contar na sua auto-proclamada Invulnerabilidade e ja tava me esquecendo sua superforca , enquanto Hercules tem uma superforca ociosa , virtualmente imortal mas sujeito a ser ferido e morto como um ser humano e uma regeneracao limitada , ele perderia so haveria uma chance de Hercules vencer se ele se tornasse um deus completo ai sim , mas pra isso ele teria que comer a ambrosia ai ele teria um arsenal de super-poderes seria praticamente invulneravel sujeito a ser morto apenas por raros artefatos que nem devem existir mais , alem de imortal , super-forca ampliada , teria tele-transporte , telecinese e controle de energias que podiam ser utilizados como escudos de forca e outras habilidades magicas .

-Pr-
i don't speak spanish.

also, if Herc is as powerful as it seems, he wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is now a spite thread.

the ninjak
Herc teaches Supes the manly love that Clark has obviously been craving all these years.

Win for both.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is now a spite thread. depends on if herc's powerup is temporary or not

The Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
depends on if herc's powerup is temporary or not

thumb up

bbrem123
spite herc winis

tideoftime
Against GAWD Hercules, Supes will lose; against most other versions of Herc, Supes will win.

It's that simple.

Any other conclusion is just biased, whether for/against Supes, or for/against Herc.

the ninjak
depends on if herc's powerup is temporary or not

No chance is it perm.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
No chance is it perm. I agree.

Mindset
depends on if herc's powerup is temporary or not How does it depend on that, that is completely irrelevant since he's at that level now.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
How does it depend on that, that is completely irrelevant since he's at that level now. thumb up Brucie just being a Dick as usual.

-Pr-
don't bash.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
don't bash. You saying i bash Dicks?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nihilist
You saying i bash Dicks?

i said you were bashing, and not to do it.

Starscream M
How does it depend on that, that is completely irrelevant since he's at that level now. because if it is temporary, then it shouldn't affect the thread

we don't go into a thread everytime a character gets a temp powerup and say that it is a spite thread

Mindset
because if it is temporary, then it shouldn't affect the thread

we don't go into a thread everytime a character gets a temp powerup and say that it is a spite thread We go in a thread using current versions of characters.

Bruce, you're not stupid, I hope, don't pretend to be.

guy222
this isn't a fair fight

Starscream M
We go in a thread using current versions of characters.

Bruce, you're not stupid, I hope, don't pretend to be. I'm not pretending anything.

I mean, during the WWH saga...people created threads saying WWH as oposed to finding old threads with Hulk and posting in those.

Can someone just wait till Superman sundips in an issue, and then post in a superman vs thor thread and call it spite?

Anyways, you're entitled to your opinion on the issue. I personally think its better to specifically make new threads for powered up versions of characters than to go to old threads involving those characters if the powerup is assumed to be temporary.

Mindset
I'm not pretending anything.

All I needed to know.

-Pr-
We use the current Hercules, the god one for this thread guys. That is until he gets depowered again.

Starscream M
ok, mindset.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
We use the current Hercules, the god one for this thread guys. That is until he gets depowered again. eh...if that's the rule, then that's the rule.

I feel it goes against the spirit of the thread...but I'll go with the mod ruling. *shrugs*

CosmicComet
Originally posted by the ninjak
No chance is it perm.

Agreed. We won't realistically see Hercules that much anymore if he gets relegated to his Super Gawd standing. He'd be a character that pops up once in awhile.

But that won't happen as we need more Incredible Herc books because they were awesome.

rotiart
I can see why people would say hercules is not same as current as it's an obvious amp... But I think we did the same thing with Thor... And now we refer to the past incarnations as king Thor and rune king Thor... Etc...

But regular Hercules loses...
Supergod current Hercules omfg uses Clarke cape as
Toilet paper

Solidus Black
What is his power-up?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by rotiart
I can see why people would say hercules is not same as current as it's an obvious amp... But I think we did the same thing with Thor... And now we refer to the past incarnations as king Thor and rune king Thor... Etc...

But regular Hercules loses...
Supergod current Hercules omfg uses Clarke cape as
Toilet paper

I bet you that even after this powerup is over, Herc gets to keep some nifty tricks as residue from the power up.

Herc will still be able to fly and blast to some extent I'm thinking.

rotiart
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I bet you that even after this powerup is over, Herc gets to keep some nifty tricks as residue from the power up.

Herc will still be able to fly and blast to some extent I'm thinking.

I domt know... After the designate became Thor girl she wasn't that special...
Thor came back down after the ragnarok storyline...
Quicksilver list his time powers

I think they'll leave Hercules alone because it'll mess with his identifiers too much if you make him something other than what most recognize him as...

I mean even years ago when Hercules he gained true immortality they didn't keep that going.

CosmicComet
The reason I even say it, is that Pak seems to really really like Herc. I mean Chaos War itself is proof of that.

Galactus has been nigh useless, and it has only served to make Herc look that much more awesome in comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.