The Little Mermaid versus Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
FIGHT!

DarkCrawler
Ugh...this will be bloody. Maybe Namor will stuff her and take her as an trophy in the Palace of Atlantis.

Namor will kill her, then her sisters, then her fatehr, then all the other people from the underwater nation, just because they were masquerading to be real atlanteans. (And he doesn't care if teh really were or not).

Laminator_X
Well she can certainly sing better than Namor, although as I understand it he did sing baritone when the Invaders did barbershop-quartet numbers at USO shows.

long pig
He'd bang her ....hell, I'd bang her......fish body parts or not, Areil is a fox!

Cosmic Cube
Where the hell would you put it? In her mouth?

long pig
her blow hole.

shaber
I believe Jodie Benson voiced aquagirl in Batman of the Future. She has rather a flair for acquatic roles! eek!

kgkg
so many The Little Mermaid haters sad LMAO

JWangSDC
long pig...that sig is AWESOME. ANd that's what would happen in this fight

grey fox
ariel probably steals the trident and accidently frys herself to death......fishticks anyone ?

Zahit
Isn't The Little Mermaid one of Namor's many concubines?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Where the hell would you put it? In her mouth? There was this one hentai game that revealed exactly where the division between fish and woman was. . . and uh . . .

willRules
blink

Laminator_X
"uhh.. uhh... AHH... IMPERIOUS REX!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.