Why Driving Lately Sucks- The Top Ten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Road rage doesn't surprise me at all. Look at all the stupid things people do behind the wheel that inconvenience or jeopardize others, because the streets are packed with morons behind the wheel of 2 ton lethal weapons.

This is just a sampling of reasons but im sure there are many many more.

Then again this is just my opinion...

The Biker Scout
My pet peeve is being stuck in traffic next to some piece of crap playing rap music at 120 dB
OK... Yeah, I'm real impressed by your car stereo, you f*cking moron

Clovie
the looser behind me cry
it's not my fault that car didn't want to start driving on 3rd gear bag

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by Clovie
the looser behind me cry
it's not my fault that car didn't want to start driving on 3rd gear bag laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
You should have had one option that stated "All of the Above!!!"

The Biker Scout
I know.

The Biker Scout
guess this post died

shyguy
laughing out loud number 3 actually happened to me

PrinceofBlades
Yeah just proves to show, that not alot of people care. Must mean they are:
1 the school bus driver
2 the one talking on their cell phone
3 Listening to rap...
you get the point

The Biker Scout
lol

PrinceofBlades
yep the story of my life...

sexylexy32
This goes to prove severe mental disorders or DUI. A teen was run over by a car in Alabama yesterday because a guy got impatient behind another car and decides to back out and into someone's lawn. An innocent bystander caught it all on tape... the kid got full force run over. God some people just don't give a rip.

The Biker Scout
I agree brother

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by sexylexy32
This goes to prove severe mental disorders or DUI. A teen was run over by a car in Alabama yesterday because a guy got impatient behind another car and decides to back out and into someone's lawn. An innocent bystander caught it all on tape... the kid got full force run over. God some people just don't give a rip.

I bet the driver never saw him... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Every last thing on that poll, except getting rear-ended at a red light, has happened to me.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Lana
Every last thing on that poll, except getting rear-ended at a red light, has happened to me.

well it's best to avoid the rear end thing, whip lash hurts...

Kosta
OLD FARTS! mad They do ALL of he above, and theyre also old!

PrinceofBlades
unless there your own, then there alright...

sultan kudarat
how about getting shot. i f*cking hate faggy gangsters. if you have to shoot out of a MOVING vehicle, you ain't sh!t... as if california driving isn't sh!tty as it is.

The Biker Scout
yeah gang bangers are a big prob...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.