Lightsaber weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vile
guys wouldnt it be kool to have lightsaber numchukks??? i've been thinking about that for a while i wana see wat people think of it.

Red Superfly
Er, how would that work exactly? The handles are joined together by a bendy energy bit?

How would that make them any more useful than normal nunchuks? Oh and if you turned them off, they'd fall apart, but if you kept them switched on they'd burn through you. Hrmm....

Or, do you mean two lightsabers joined by a chain? That would be a bit messy wouldn't it? Why not just have two sabers?

How exactly would it even work?

xyz jedi
A good weapon is lightsabers on your hand like a crossbow.

Darth Vile
no the band wouldnt be the saber the other en dthat u dont hold would be it but i bet theres a bunch of other ideas other than numchukks

spekdah
I rekon a three sectional staff would be cool

tlbauerle
Hmm...that leaves a lot of room for accidents...don't you think?

Darth Jello
well if you count EU, there's already a lightwhip. but ifyou wanna use okinawan martial arts weapons, the best counter to a light saber would be a light sai. sai are primarily designed to damage katana and ninjoto

spekdah
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Hmm...that leaves a lot of room for accidents...don't you think?

what and normal sabres or double ended one dont?
you do realize that only trained jedi would use them?

Darth Travizzle
I'm sorry, but that has got to be the STUPIDEST idea I have EVER heard concerning lightsaber weapons.

Darth Vile
wat the numchukks? i thought that would be pretty kool, sorta like that picture from spek up there ^^ but with only one side as the saber and hold the other side.

Darth Vile
hey guys how do u add pictures to u messages i have something kool

matreid
Lightsabers are cool enough the way they are.

chilled monkey
matreid: I quite agree.

Darth Jello: Something you might find interesting. In an issue of the comics, Mace Windu battled an evil Jedi who used two sabres; a regular one and a little one (like a short sword). Is that similar to what you meant?

Darth Vile
anything like that thats pretty kool though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.