Your favourite Super Mario game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Mine is Super Mario World. Anyone who votes for Sunshine is a pre-pubescent ignoramous.

Red Superfly
Mario Bros. 3

Mario World comes close, but Mario Bros 3 fills me with nostalgic sentimental crap.

Morning_Glory
I liked the one with Duck Hunt happy

Red Superfly
Wow, I rememeber playing Yoshis Island and my jaw dropped. When I thought I had seen everything the SNES had to offer, Nintendo make Yoshis Island. Still one of the best looking games even now, I adore the style. It's a classic style that can never truly look dated because it's supposed to look like that.

Darth Jello
super mario rpg: Legend of the Seven Stars

darth_royke
super mario world, i remember finding all 96 levels for the first time, and then the world changed colours.... magicalsmile and then it came out for the gameboy advance... ahhh the days

JToTheP
Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario RPG, & Mario World!

JToTheP
Originally posted by darth_royke
super mario world, i remember finding all 96 levels for the first time, and then the world changed colours.... magicalsmile and then it came out for the gameboy advance... ahhh the days

I was SCREAMING OF JOY as a kid when I got 100% the first time, and turned the world's colors!! laughing

seaapple
Tanuki suit.

Mainstream

dark1365
I voted 64, because it gave me so much good memories.

Big Evil
SM4 but only by a little, 3 almost won.

NOTE: 2 was never released in America exsept in "classics" for gamebpy and on the advanced.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Big Evil
SM4 but only by a little, 3 almost won.

NOTE: 2 was never released in America exsept in "classics" for gamebpy and on the advanced.

What are you SAYING? The REAL Mario 2 was released in the Mario All-Star collection for SNES, and you could also find the American 2 on it, or on NES, or the GBA.

Primitive Screwhead
Yoshi's Island... definitely.

§P0oONY
SUPER MARIO 3 IS THE BEST BY FAR!!!

Tex
They're all wonderful by my fav would be M64. love

Ladyluck
sunshine blows...it's a hard decision but i'd have to say super mario bros for nes

Darth Jello
Super Mario Bros. 2 aka the lost levels aka for super players (the bastardized shit version from smb deluxe) just seems uncecesarily hard.
though the poison mushrooms haven't fooled me on any version.

dark1365
Originally posted by Ladyluck
sunshine blows...it's a hard decision but i'd have to say super mario bros for nes
Sunshine did blow. erm
Originally posted by Tex
They're all wonderful by my fav would be M64. love
You have good taste sir.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Big Evil
Really? What was the one with the vegetables and vases and the boss was a toad? That one was soooo weird. That's the one I voted for. Mario RPG was also cool and so was Mario 3 and 1.

Darth Jello
mario rpg should seriously be on the list. I hope square makes another game with nintendo, i want a rematch with Culex

pinkfloydkor
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Mario Bros. 3

Mario World comes close, but Mario Bros 3 fills me with nostalgic sentimental crap.

know exactly what ur talkin about.

I dont think I can pick just one of these, they are all so great.

My top three (in no order) would have to be:

1. Super Mario World
2. Super Mario RPG: The Legend Of The Seven Stars
3. Yoshis Island

mysterio69
i remember watching "the wizard" and seeing that kid play mario 3, and man, was my little mind blown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.