Who was the Jedi you were glad to see killed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulak Hord
First we had the "Which Jedi you were saddest when killed" or sumtin', now it's time to take Palp's advice and embrace our dark side by saying which one you were glad to see killed. Personally, for me, it was Mace Windu. I've hated him ever since he killed Jango Fett.

Lazerlike42
I don't like him because of the way he handled Anakin, but I dunno if I was glad to see him get killed cuz I like him in some ways.... hmmmm

The Biker Scout
(Luke...I just saved a bunch of money on my Death Star Insurance by switching to Geico...oh, and I'm your Father. ~ This should be a new Geico commercial...sales would go through the roof.)
Thats aawesome..........

For me it was Mace and the idiotic looking Plo Koon

Tulak Hord
Wow, someone finally noticed the sig. And it seems Mace isn't a fan-favorite here lol

The Biker Scout
yeah Mace Windu kinda sucks - alot

Stunrun
i wasnt glad to see any of them killed. We weren't SUPPOSED to be gladstick out tongue but from a darkside point of view - all of 'emdevil

StinkFist462
i was glad to see Dooku. he annoyed me.

Ast Rofan
Mace,guess now you coul call him a DMF.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Wow, someone finally noticed the sig. And it seems Mace isn't a fan-favorite here lol

Originally posted by The Biker Scout
yeah Mace Windu kinda sucks - alot

He's one of the best characters in the Prequel Trilogy!? name one thing that made him a bad characterblink

Wickerman
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
idiotic looking Plo Koon

HERE HERE!!!!!!! Also add Kit Fisto thumb up

~wickerman~

grey fox
Originally posted by Stunrun
He's one of the best characters in the Prequel Trilogy!? name one thing that made him a bad characterblink

He was very very arrogant and seemed to high and mighty in my opinion

Red Superfly
All of them except Anakin and Obi-Wan.

I did like Shaak Ti though, but thats only because she kicks ass in the Clone War cartoons.

jaden101
plo koon...never did like the use of the word "koon" ...besides...he's an ugly bassa...he looks like a hybrid of a human and a predator

Red Superfly
Plo Koon looks like a baddie.

I always wanted to hear him speak too. I always imagined Plo Koon doesn't speak because he must sound awful:

Obi-Wan: "Right, I've sent the clones to Sollust, Mr. Koon what do you think"

Mace Windu: "Steady........"

Plo Koon: "Mesa thinkin wesa gon' die"

Obi-Wan: "OK Mr. Koon...."

Mace Windu: "Hey, stop that, damn cracker........."

Obi-Wan: ".....as I was saying, Plo, I think we've all got something to bring to this discussion, but the thing I think you should bring is silence"

Three Owls
I was really happy the way mace went out; like a little wuss. I liked that the younglings got iced aswell.

Hybris
Kitt Fisto suxxxxxx badly. Mace went out like a a candle in the wind( Elton John anyone?) I was dissapointed when Ki Adi Mundi was killed. I'd rather seen him being killed by Anakin in a lightsaber combat...

Darth_Rankkor
Wipe them out. All of them. I think my screen name says it all :P die jedi pigs

Master Caddy
none

koolruningz
I wasnt glad to see any of them bite it, but Agen Kolar and Saesse Tinn deserved to be slaughtered for their feeble saber skills.

Delta 62
I've always liked Kit..he's awesome. He should've had a bigger role.

Yeah..Saesee and Agen deserved it. They got pwnd by Sidious.

Red Superfly
Kit Fisto I don't mind actually, but he looked a bit goofy in this one.

The other two Jedi were pee-ons.

Darth_Sidious01
Plo Koon, just to spit in the faces of the people who claimed he would have dialogue lol

Dark hoser
i would have to say mace because he did annoyed me and dooku because he did an horrible job lol

Delta 62
Mace was rather rude..always treating Anakin like crap. Even if I didn't want to save Padme..I would've helped kill him too.

cameron666
Mace Windu is my favorite Jedi.

I was not happy to see any die.

matreid
Agen Kolar and Siesse Tiin. They always sucked. Period.

Darth Vegas
Aayla.

Just because.

SpEeDwAy
Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Delta 62
I've always liked Kit..he's awesome. He should've had a bigger role.

Yeah..Saesee and Agen deserved it. They got pwnd by Sidious.

mind you, Kit got just as pwnd by Sidious as well. I mean, let's see....what've we seen Fisto do? Hmm...he managed to destroy a few droids on Mon Calamari, and then screwed up that big cannon's legs. Wow....really cool.

What did Saesee do? He's the best pilot (after Anakin) in the republic, to the point of not needing a droid (like r2), and he jumped into freekin space from one space ship to another, taking it over....naw....he's not cool at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i was glad to see Dooku. he annoyed me.

By the time he dies, he's not a jedi anymore.

Kenpokarate 2
Mace Windu is awesome, and I hate to tell you Windu haters out there that say he was arrogant that most of the Jedi are arrogant. I dont see anyone posting what Yoda said in the movie "Surpised are you" when talking to Sidious about being arrogant. Yoda is just as arrogant, maybe even more, then Mace Windu.

Oh ...

I am glad to see freaking Jango Fett die. Talk about a worthless character ... He got what he deserved for messing with a Jedi Master.

What was Mace Windu suppose to do when Jango was firing at him? Wack off and hope some cum got into Jango's eye so he could run away? Jango got owned ... Nuff Said ...

Darth Travizzle
Mace Windu recieved his well deserved death.

Kenpokarate 2
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Mace Windu recieved his well deserved death.

That is your opinion. All I know is that Mace wasnt killed by some gay ass Mandorlorian thatgot beheaded like a little *****.

Eckle
the little youngling kid because he was really annoying!

General Koon
i think it would be...um...um...ur yes dooku

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by General Koon
i think it would be...um...um...ur yes dooku

Not a jedi :P smokin'

Time Of Evil II
Mace Windu definitely! He was the one responsible for turning anakin to the Dark side!

Had he accepted him as a jedi master, anakin would not have been so easily "seduced" by the dark side.

PloKoon Forever
Gotta be that cone head!!! lol

b-dan
mace windu

Pogel
Obi Wan.
Because he thought he'd knew it all and because he said "only a Sith deals in absolutes" and later said "Palpatine is evil and if you follow him you'll die".
He is, how they say, a dam hypocrite!

Plo koon 66
i was glad to see mace windu kit fisto agen kolar aayla secura and shaak ti die

Decay
mace. man i hate that guy. and i love palpatine, so it was the perfect way to get rid of him. i only wish palpatine had gone all out and butchered him, but then he wouldnt have been able to force anakin to choose between the jedi and padme. i guess him being used as a pawn appeals to me also.

Sorgo
Bah, all of them deserved to be owned.

Eleonora
Palpatine in ROTJ, even if he is (was dev) not a jedi.

Sir J
mace kind of made me wanna kill him because he was a bit horrible and looked like he was being mean to anakin so i was glad to see him get frieddevil2

DarkC
Plo Koon.

ILuvRUPERT1091
Mace Windu he's so arrogant

overlord
I loved to see Jar Jar die because little kids finally weren't allowed to watch the movie! big grin

Oh wait..

Damn you Lucas!!!!

spencerspider
MACE i loved seeing that ****er go down

Da preacher
Mace, i just love seeing that mother****er's deathscene.

starwarsrules14
Ayla Secura(or however you spell it) I never liked her.

((prepares for the onslaught))

nano_probex
I'd have to say I was glad to actually see Mace die, the cheesy bas**rd. I really dislike that character, I mean A. Purple Lightsaber, B. He's a **** and C. He attempted to kill Palpatine. XD So I say, DEATH TO WINDU!

mace=badass
Mace is my favorite character......but besides that there is only one part in the movie that will ever soothe the pain of his death.....
"Master Skywalker theres too many of them, what are we going to do?!"
dshhhh* Ignites lightsaber.

truejedi
Nobody loves the fact that Mace is arrogant? I love that. he's all, I'm going to kill you/ because i'm a jedi, and you are bad. no questions asked, just chop with my purple lightsaber (it may be purple, but at least its not blue or green)

El_NINO
laughing

Stun
whoah! whats the beef with Mace Windu??What the f**k?

personally, i wasnt happy to see any of them die. We're not meant to hate the good guysWhat the f**k?

overlord
Like Jar Jar? Still happened, although not meant by the creator.

Admiral Akbar
I have no idea why everyone is against mace windu. Maybe one person is agree with another just for the sake of this thread. People need to express thier own opinions not follow others. Its like a damn epidemic spreading.

Tangible God
Originally posted by truejedi
Nobody loves the fact that Mace is arrogant? I love that. he's all, I'm going to kill you/ because i'm a jedi, and you are bad. no questions asked, just chop with my purple lightsaber (it may be purple, but at least its not blue or green) Amen brother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.