Punisher Vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
It's the battle of the weaklings. Both of these guys are almost identical in skill, so who takes this one?

DrDoom
Weaklings? I wouldn't say that. MAX Punisher is a friggin' beast.

While both are great tacticians and weapons experts, Punisher has been "in the trenches" while Fury has been running S.H.I.E.L.D.--he might be a taaaaad rusty.

Still, Fury has better tech than Castle does, so I give it to him 6/10...mebbe 7/10 if he can use life model decoys an' ****.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not sure Fury is the better shot, but punisher has more skills.

Mainstream
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm not sure Fury is the better shot, but punisher has more skills.
and more eyes.

CorderaMitchell
you are an odd one.lamo

Mainstream
you are an odd one.lamo

sad55 ouch! you hurt my feelings

CorderaMitchell
I'm soooooooooo sorry, something about that constipated piccolo just freaks me out a little.

Mainstream
I'm soooooooooo sorry, something about that constipated piccolo just freaks me out a little. confused69

CorderaMitchell
Ok he's really not constipated, but its just a little........... intense.

Mainstream
Ok he's really not constipated, but its just a little........... intense. food-smiley-024

CorderaMitchell
lamolol

8bitChris
Anyone ever play that side scrolling Punisher arcade game? Where Nick Fury was the second player? Man that game kicked ass.

Zahit
Nick Fury can potentially take ANYBODY out with all his freaking resources!

Not to mention ex-Howling Commando Dum Dum Dugan....

8bitChris
Actually, S.H.I.E.L.D. is in pieces right now. It got it's ass kicked pretty badly by H.Y.D.R.A. in recent issues of Wolverine.. Helicarrier main base was shot down and everything.

last_samurai_44
They are both military veterans of war (Punisher;Vietnam) (Nick Fury;World War 2) Its going to be hard, altough The Punisher is more destructive and vengeful.

LordFear
I say Nic because I have seen him in action once teamed up with IM,Cap to take down the forces of Hydra and he held his own quite well.

K3VIL
Nick is near peak human condition, around 80% of Cap's physical condition.The immortality serum he took make him ageless, and keep his body in great condition.He fought during WW II, Gulf War and has leaded S.H.I.E.L.D. and faced many superhumans, he's a great marksman with any weapon, a proficient hand to hand combatant, do not understimate him just cause you don't see him on comics as much as Frank Castle.
I think that Nick is to many superhumans what Batman is to the JLA.
He knows how their powers works, and the S.H.I.E.L.D must have some device he can use to bypass their defenses and grant their agents to arrest them if they go mad.

black wolverine
u dumb shitz punisher is a gangsta he xcan kill dat pussy quick punisher gets shot all da time andnickfury never get shot

Zahit
Originally posted by black wolverine
u dumb shitz punisher is a gangsta he xcan kill dat pussy quick punisher gets shot all da time andnickfury never get shot
thanks for keepin' it real with that there speech impediment...

black wolverine
un hella white ho

BENITO
Fury

black wolverine
zahit u touch ur self at night

Zahit
un hella white ho
mmmmm....white ho's...........mmmmmm

Zahit
at night, in the morning, and twice on sundays......

K3VIL
You forgot to say Frank Castle Run These Streets

Zahit
Originally posted by K3VIL
You forgot to say Frank Castle Run These Streets

laughing

LordFear
Can't we all just get along?

K3VIL
UP

whirlysplat

dick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.