I have blue hands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
yes ....they are blue..... eek!

silvertsume
lemme see!!!

jaden101
are you dead...i think you better check...just in case...

dark1365
Have you been hand painting?

Clovie
what were you drawing? eek!

Fionnuala
Originally posted by jaden101
are you dead...i think you better check...just in case... That probably it...cry

dark1365
Hell no Fi!!! You are not dead.

Jedi_KnightAlly
As long as they've not got pink polka dots on them your ok.....

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Fionnuala
That probably it...cry

Nah, I hear when your dead your not allowed to use technology. Only old stuff, that's why you always hear of haunted pianos, or desks, but never computors or car. Sucks too, I wanted to see the look on peoples faces when a care drove by them...but there was no one driving it...

Maya Zurak
why that Fi? is cold there? huh

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
why that Fi? is cold there? huh It must be..my hands are really slow messed ...it doesn't seem that cold though wacko

Clovie
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Nah, I hear when your dead your not allowed to use technology. Only old stuff, that's why you always hear of haunted pianos, or desks, but never computors or car. Sucks too, I wanted to see the look on peoples faces when a care drove by them...but there was no one driving it... i heard about haunted computer eek!
it connected to the net and was killing ppl ninja

Fionnuala
Isn't that the Ring?

jaden101
Nah, I hear when your dead your not allowed to use technology. Only old stuff, that's why you always hear of haunted pianos, or desks, but never computors or car. Sucks too, I wanted to see the look on peoples faces when a care drove by them...but there was no one driving it...

tell that to poltergeist...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Clovie
i heard about haunted computer eek!
it connected to the net and was killing ppl ninja

No, that was just my brother...shhh, only he gets to do stuff like that, and he's younger than me!!!!

PrinceofBlades
Isn't that the Ring?

No, people killed themselves and blamed a video tape...stupid people...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by jaden101
tell that to poltergeist...

who's a poltergeist?

dark1365
troublemaker ghost.

Jedi_KnightAlly
who's a poltergeist?

A ghost

dark1365
Isn't that the Ring?
No, it was Fear Dot Com.

Clovie
Isn't that the Ring? nope, ring was a videotape, it was some other movie, i haven't seen it, just heard of it blink

No, that was just my brother...shhh, only he gets to do stuff like that, and he's younger than me!!!! it explains a lot ninja2

Originally posted by dark1365
No, it was Fear Dot Com. YES!!!
i couldn't remind myself the title bag

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by dark1365
troublemaker ghost.

Oh, you mean ploy...yeah he get's kinda annoying. But that's one guy who can have a party, and never leave a mess behind...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Clovie
it explains a lot ninja2

shhhh....

Maya Zurak
It must be..my hands are really slow messed ...it doesn't seem that cold though wacko Maybe it is the blood circulation only. Have a warm drink wink

Da Moose
yes ....they are blue..... eek!

*walks in*

Ash, I FINALLY got that bloody, blue body paint out of my crotch! You said it wouldn't stain! mad

dark1365
Originally posted by Da Moose
*walks in*

Ash, I FINALLY got that bloody, blue body paint out of my crotch! You said it wouldn't stain! mad
Well, that explains it.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Da Moose
*walks in*

Ash, I FINALLY got that bloody, blue body paint out of my crotch! You said it wouldn't stain! mad Sometimes I get things wrong angel

Clovie
*pretends she hasn't seen that and keeps on living in nice innocent world* baby

PrinceofBlades
ignorance is bliss...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.