~ Scenes For The Imagination ~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasa

The Biker Scout
Ani- Whats that say on your lightsaber master Windu?"

Mace- " BMF"

Ani- "What's that mean?"

Mace- " It means Bad Muther ****a"

tribute to Pulp Fiction

benskywalker88
Haha I have a couple of ideas,

Tribute to LOTR:

Anakin: Fat hobbit's trying to turn you against me!

Obi-Wan: Let her go Anakin!

Anakin: No, my....prrrecious!!

Tribute to Coach Carter:

Mace Windu: Yo my brother you're under arrest!

Palpatine: But I just wanted to be part of the team Coach Carter, pleeeeease?

Mace Windu: The team will decide your fate.

Palpatine: I am the team!

Mace Windu: WTF you talking about Palps, your not in the team and your not in the game either!

Palpatine: Next season then!

Mace Windu: No your not playing in any game this season or any other biatch, got it?!

:P

jaden101
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Ani- Whats that say on your lightsaber master Windu?"

Mace- " BMF"

Ani- "What's that mean?"

Mace- " It means Bad Muther ****a"

tribute to Pulp Fiction

nah man...change that to

windu: go into your cloak and gimme back my lightsabre

grievous: which one is you lightsabre

windu: its the one that says bad mutha f**ker on it

jaden101
anakin and obi wan on a long coach trip

anakin: you were supposed to bring the cairds

obi wan: well i've no got them...how did you no being them

anakin: CAUSE I F*CKIN TELT YOU TAE BRING THUM YA DOSS C*NT

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by jaden101
nah man...change that to

windu: go into your closet and gimme back my lightsabre

grievous: which one is you lightsabre

windu: its the one that says bad mutha f**ker on it

LOL

Obi-OneManShow
Obi-Wan: You turned to the Dark Side?! Aren't you proud to be a Jedi?

Anakin: It's shite being a Jedi! We're the lowest of the low! The scum of the f***ing Galaxy! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization! Some people hate the Sith. I don't! They're just wankers! We, on the other hand, have been deceived by w*nkers! Can't even find a decent culture to be deceived by! We're ruled by effete *rseholes! It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Obi! And all the fresh air on Naboo won't make any f***ing difference!

benskywalker88
Food Wars: Revenge of the Chocolate Bar:

*Yoda enters holding some asparagus*

Sidious: Master Yoda you've been vegetarianised!

Yoda: Surprised?

Sidious: The asparagus blinds you Master Yoda, now you will experience the full flavour of the dark chocolate!

*Sidious offers Yoda some chocolate and he grabs it and it gobbles it up*

Sidious: I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time my little green cucumber, at last the chocolate is no more.

Yoda: Not if anything to say about it I do!

*Yoda pulls out another chocolate bar and offers it to Sidious, he accepts and they sit down on the floor, laughing and stuffing themselves with masses of chocolate*

:P

Red Superfly
Anakin: "Ah, this meal looks delicious"

Obi-Wan: "Can I have some ketchup?"

Anakin: "With lobster? You want ketchup with lobster?"

*Anakin turns evil, attacks Obi-Wan, falls in some lava (yes, lava in a restaurant) and puts on the Vader suit*

Obi-Wan: "Yeah, ketchup rocks"

Vader: "Nooooooooo!"

jaden101
Originally posted by Obi-OneManShow
Obi-Wan: You turned to the Dark Side?! Aren't you proud to be a Jedi?

Anakin: It's shite being a Jedi! We're the lowest of the low! The scum of the f***ing Galaxy! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization! Some people hate the Sith. I don't! They're just wankers! We, on the other hand, have been deceived by w*nkers! Can't even find a decent culture to be deceived by! We're ruled by effete *rseholes! It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Obi! And all the fresh air on Naboo won't make any f***ing difference!

laughing

now if you can do something with the "choose life" speech then i will be most impressed

JediStang
Anakin: Grevious, why are you coughing?

Obi-Wan: That humanoid's on acid!

benskywalker88
Anakin: What is it, you're trembling?

Padme: Annie something wonderful has happened....I'm a lesbian!

*Anakin puts on his Vader helmet*

Anakin: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

benskywalker88
Palpatine: Did I ever tell you about the Story of Gay lord Plagueis and his pussy Sith ways?

Anakin: No. (Anakin edges away from Palpatine)

Palpatine: I thought not it's not a story those f**kin Jedi wankers would tell you. It's some gay Sith Legend shit. Darth f**kin Plagueis was a dark pussy lord of the Sith. He was such a knob jockey he could even stop the ones he cared about from giving a shit! Of course he taught his apprentice all he knew about that Sith shit and his apprentice hit him over the head with a dildo, killed the f**ker straight away of course!

Anakin: Is it possible to buy this dildo?

Palpatine: (Palpatine puts his hand on Anakin's knee) Not from a Jedi wink

Red Superfly
Vader: "Padme OK?"

Palps: "You killed her dumbass"

Vader: "Noooooooooooo!"

Palps: "On the plus side you have no wee wee, so you wouldn't be getting any action even if she was alive. Every cloud.........."

Vader: "Nooooooooooo!"

Palps: "I installed a coffee machine in your suit. I take it you like coffee?"

Palps: "Is there anything I can do to make you feel any better?"

Palps: "Stop that"

Vader: "Noooo.......oh, OK"

chilled monkey
As Mace Windu holds his lightsabre to Sidious's throat:

Mace: And I will strike down with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my Jedi brothers and sisters. And you will know my name is Mace Windu, for I lay my vengence upon thee!

Red Superfly
lol, EVERYONE I know was wanting Mace to say that!

Obi-OneManShow
Originally posted by benskywalker88
Palpatine: Did I ever tell you about the Story of Gay lord Plagueis and his pussy Sith ways?

Palpatine: I thought not it's not a story those f**kin Jedi wankers would tell you. It's some gay Sith Legend shit. Darth f**kin Plagueis was a dark pussy lord of the Sith. He was such a knob jockey he could even stop the ones he cared about from giving a shit! Of course he taught his apprentice all he knew about that Sith shit and his apprentice hit him over the head with a dildo, killed the f**ker straight away of course!

Well, I hope your happy... I just wet myself
laughing laughing laughing

Wickerman
Originally posted by benskywalker88

i spat the coffee i was drinking when i read this

~wickerman~

Wickerman
*inside the Jedi Council*

Obi Wan: "What do you think Master Koon?"

Yoda: "Indeed, know what Koon think i would like to"

Windu: "Alright cracka asses, y'all goin' down"

*Windu proceeds to kill everyone*

~wickerman~

Obi-OneManShow

sasa
During the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan: Its over Anakin..I have the high ground.

Anakin: Yeh...and..?

Anakin force chokes Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan: (gasping for breath) Sh!t....didn't..see ..that one..coming. wink

sasa
Amidala: "So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause"
Organa : "Unfortunately not thunderous enough to drown out your dialogue"
Amidala: "What dialogue?"
Organa : "Exactly"

Wickerman

grey fox
PALPATINE LEARNS THE SAD, SAD TRUTH

( I will refer palpatine as palps now as it is a pain in the ass to write his name out )

PALPS: I am the senate ! (jumps out of his seat and suddenly stops in mid air and falls to the floor )

Palps: WHAT THE ****

windu : well i'm sorry to say this but even with the power of the force your too much of an old fart to do all that kick ass force jumping and shit

palps: (sad face) Really ?

windu : (leans on one of the chairs) yup

palps : errrr have i set my apprentice on you

windu : Already happpend anakin creamed that loser , odd how a guy goes from beign a ruler of a hundred thousand army of dark twisted reflections of a pure race to getting beaten by a green mupet and then a nancy boy

PALPS : (looks up face downcast ) what was that ?

windu : ohhhhh nothin

palp'ssadanxious look on his face) but i do make a come back in episode seven right ?

windu (shakes head) sorry but unless lucas has turned to the darkside he wont be making any more films

saber-spinner
dammit i was about to try to do that! not that one, i f*cked that up lol

Tulak Hord
Obi-Wan: It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!

Anakin: You underestimate the power of the...(Anakin starts laughing) I got you, Master. You should've seen the look on your face. (Obi-Wan breathes out in frustration)

Obi-Wan: What about all those other Jedi you killed?

Anakin: Nah, they're just sleeping. (A shuttle flies overhead, but George Lucas comes out instead of Palpatine)

Lucas: Nonononononono, this is ALL WRONG! You should be fighting each other! (Anakin has already jumped next to Obi-Wan)

Anakin: I don't really feel like it.

Lucas: You're ruining my movies! (Lucas takes Obi-Wans saber, cuts off Anakin's legs and left arm, and pushes him down the lava bank)

Obi-Wan: Why did you do that!?

Lucas: Go to Tatooine with Luke NOW!

Obi-Wan: But-

Lucas: NOW YOUNG MAN!

The Last Son
General Greivous vs Darth Maul

jaden101

Hybris
Darth Maul : Hi Jedi, what will you have?

Qui-Gonn : I'll have a laser liposuction

Obi Wan : No thx, I think I'll pass....

Qui-Gonn : You sure?

Obi Wan : I think I'll take a look a those red energy shields, looks interresting...

Qui-Gonn: Ok , meet you at the other side.

Darth Maul : Excuse me, but I have got a job to do...

Red Superfly
Palps: "The Sith will rule the galaxy!"

Anakin: "I will do what you ask"

Palps: "It's time to get tough, Anakin. I propose we hit them hard with a major, and I mean MAJOR....leaflet campaign"

*Palpatine hands Anakin T-Shirts with "Jedi out" and "Light side lifeforms - no thanks" written on them*

Anakin: "It will be done, my master"

sultan kudarat
Originally posted by sasa
Tribute to Pulp Fiction
Mace Windu: You're in this council but we do not own you the rank of master.
Anakin: What?
Mace Windu: Say "what" again mother *beep*

that one was good. and Obi-OneManShow had some great spoofs.

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by Wickerman
i spat the coffee i was drinking when i read this

~wickerman~

Je SUS!

Obi-OneManShow
Voice-over, at the end of Revenge of the Sith:

Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal. Or we'd outgrown each other, you know, that sort of thing. But let's face it, I betrayed them - my so called mates. But Mace, I couldn't give a shit about him. And Obi-Wan, well he'd done the same to me, if he'd only thought of it first. And Yoda, well okay, I felt sorry for Yoda - he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person.

Red Superfly
In the style of the Wonder Years? lol

Obi-OneManShow
It's actually in Trainspotting style, same as all my other ones here.
Trust me Red, it's a lot funnier if you saw Trainspotting.

Red Superfly
I have, I love Trainspotting, I just kept redoing it in the style of the Wonder Years lol.

That little bastard Fred Savage.

Obi-OneManShow

Red Superfly
Er... I could make one I guess.

I made it from the trailer we got ages ago. I'm sure there's a new hi-res one lingerring about somewhere that I could edit.

grey fox
PALPS : i have been waiting a long time for this my little green friend ( opens up a desk drawer and pulls out what looks liek a furby )

yoda: what be that ?

gizmo: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(gizmo proceeds to rip yoda to shreds and it just proves to everyone else that yoda looks like a gremlin)

sasa
Nice one you guys..wink

Here's another:

Obi-Wan: You were my brother,Anakin....

(before he can finish Anakin cuts in with...)

Anakin: No..thats not true..thats impossible!!

Obi-Wan: What?? No. What i mean is....

Anakin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

(Anakin continues screaming)

Obi-Wan: Ahhh fu_ck it...im goin home.

Obi-OneManShow

DeVi| D0do
^ Hahaha! laughing

jaden101
over walks padme and c3p0...

padme: what are yous talking about?

obi wan and anakin: pod racing...what about yous

padme and c3p0: shopping

Obi-OneManShow
Hahaha great! Why didn't I think of that?

jaden101
who from star wars would play begbie?

Obi-OneManShow

jaden101
anakin: picture the scene wednesday morning, me n obi wan are in the mos eisley canteena playin a game o holo chess...playing like gary kasparov by the way and im given the master here the tannin o a lifetime...well its come doon tae the final few pieces...i'm moving my pieces intae postition...he's sittin there lookin aw biscuit arsed when in walk this rodian...or so called rodian...obviously fancies himself like...starts putin me off ma game...just for kicks like...starts starin at me RIGHT FU*CIN AT ME as if tae say "come ahead...square go"...well ye ken me guys...im no one for going lookin for a fight...but im the one wi a lightsabre in ma hand and he can hae the hot end in the pus any time he wanted like....so what do i dae...i squares up..aw casual like....and what does the so called rodian dae...SHITES IT...puts doon his java juice...turns aroond...and gets the f*ck oot o there...after that...the game wis mine"

Obi-OneManShow
On Mustafar:
Anakin: That wee lassie got strangled, and no c*nt leaves till I find oot what c*nt did it.
Obi-Wan: What the f**k are you talkin' aboot? We're the only ones here... and ye ken it was you!
Anakin: YEESSS! (Kicks him in the crotch)

Wickerman
we're being invaded by scots *dies*

~wickerman~

Obi-OneManShow
http://www.starwars.nu/bilder/bildarkiv/filmerna/thephantommenace/lightsaber.jpg
Obi-Wan: What the f**k is that?
Obi-Wan (Narrating): In the normal run of things, I would have nothing to do with the c*nt. But this was not the normal run of things.
Qui-Gon: A lightsaber. Ideal for your purposes. Slow release. Bring you down gradual. Custom f**king designed for your needs.
Obi-Wan: I want a f*cking hit! I want f*cking death sticks!
Qui-Gon: It's all I've got matey, take it or leave it.
(Obi-Wan considers this and eventually takes the lightsaber and inserts it rectally)
Qui-Gon: Aye, you feel better the now right?
Obi-Wan: Oh yeah, for all the good it's done me, I might as well have stuck it up me arse!

Mist
http://www.starwars.nu/bilder/bildarkiv/filmerna/thephantommenace/lightsaber.jpg

Quigon: I swear Obiwan if i catch you having unprotected sex with the wildlife again ill smack you fool. I know they might feel uncomfortable and heavy, but this will save you from AIDS, herpes or the dreaded Gungan rash. sick

Mist

Quigon: save this for later, your apprentice will need a peepee after it gets burnt off.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mist

Quigon: save this for later, your apprentice will need a peepee after it gets burnt off.

sick sick

(ps: Mist, you should really put something in your sig to match like: "Guns don't kill people.....i do"wink

~wickerman~

Obi-OneManShow
1st Interviewer: Mr. Palpatine, do you mean to tell us that you MANIPULATED us for your election as Emperor?
Palps: No! Uh. Yes. Only to get my foot in the door. Showing initiative and that like.
1st Interviewer: But you were elected as Chancellor by the Galactic Senate of the Republic, there was no need for you to get your "foot in the door," as you put it.
Palps: Ehhh... cool. Whatever you say, I'm sorry. You're the man. The dude in the chair.

2nd Interviewer: Mr. Palpatine, what exactly attracts you to politics?
Palps: In a word... pleasure. It's like, my pleasure in other people's oppression.

Mist
i like to defy convention cool stick out tongue

Obi-OneManShow

jaden101
laughing

jaden101

Obi-OneManShow
My last Trainspotting one... better quit while I'm ahead:
http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/2003/gru/anakin.jpg
Anakin (about going to the Dark Side): People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shit which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not f**king stupid. At least, we're not that f**king stupid.

Obi-OneManShow
Originally posted by jaden101
ok ...you want a bigger challenge...have you seen 25th hour with edward norton...the scene in the bathroom...the speech

confused embarrasment I better not... I haven't seen the film and I've a big exam in 2 days sad
already wasted enough time... stick out tongue

EDIT: It's hilarious though, I think I'll check out that flick

chilled monkey
As Palpatine finishes his speech, Jar Jar Binks stands up.

Jar Jar: Now yousa waita...

Palpatine fires a lightning bolt at him. Jar Jar spasms wildly and smoke rises from his body as he is fried alive. After a long moment, Palpatine lets Binks's charred corpse fall. Stunned silence, then the entire senate lets out a deafening cheer!

Palpatine smiles and bows his head modestly.

jerlark386
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4025702
This image got me thinking.
Suddenly all the Star Wars characters appear in a disco room.
The mos - eisley Cantina band is playing.

Obi -Wan: "What are we doing here?" *unconciously tapping foot
Yoda: "The Force drawn us, it seems."

Obi-Wan looks down at his foot.
Obi-Wan:"Whats going on?"

Yoda:"Resist urge, cannot. Dance I must."

Yoda gets on the floor and starts to breakdance. Obi-Wan joins.

Clonetroopers: "Go Obi! Go Obi!"

Mist
laughing out loud yoda has funny hair laughing out loud

Dark hoser
Ya that pic is hilarious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.