Captain America vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
Who Wins?

Zahit
Captain America can win, but not after the fight of his life....he might have to use killing force....

Mainstream
when captain america throws his mighty sheild.....

colossus17
....nothing happens..........

Mainstream
Originally posted by colossus17
....nothing happens..........

I'm pretty sure that's not how the song goes.confused66

colossus17
......it does now......

Mainstream
Originally posted by colossus17
......it does now......

that sucks...must be a remix.

Zahit
When Captain America throws his mighty shield,
All those who choose to oppose his shield must yield.
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due,
Then the red and white and the blue'll come through.
When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

ROCK.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zahit
When Captain America throws his mighty shield,
All those who choose to oppose his shield must yield.
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due,
Then the red and white and the blue'll come through.
When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

ROCK.

cooljam

Zahit
Originally posted by Mainstream
cooljam
band

willRules
I might have given it to cap back in the old days but doesn't sabretooth have his weapon x enhancements now?

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
I might have given it to cap back in the old days but doesn't sabretooth have his weapon x enhancements now?

yeah...back in the old days Cap would have beat that Pu$$y Sabretooth.

Piedmon
Cap would still pull out the win, somehow.... if only because he's the good guy.

long pig
Creed jumps rope with his large intestine.

Creed is way outta most peoples league right now....lil too much actually.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Creed jumps rope with his large intestine.

Creed is way outta most peoples league right now....lil too much actually.

Small intestine. The large intestine isn't long enough.

long pig
I dunno, I heard Cap's large intestine is pretty long.....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
I dunno, I heard Cap's large intestine is pretty long.....

If that is the case, it still would be quite cumbersome to jump rope with his large intestine. It's about 8 inches thick. The small intestine is about 23 feet long and only about 2 inches thick. Which would you prefer?

LordFear
Doesn't matter.
I think the colon could be jump roped but the small is preferable.
My money is on Creed classic or modern.
Creed has always been overlooked because of his opponent being so popular. Creed is just formidable

jinzin
agreed...

CorderaMitchell
Perhaps even more formidable than his rival, and can easily tear Cap apart, Jinzin, we're agreeing, this is when I said I would no longer come here, don't celebrate after I left.

black wolverine
cap can fight better than sabertoothand thats it sabertooth is hella dumb 2 cap is to smart 4 him

long pig
Are you sure Cap can fight better? And I don't think he's smarter either.

jinzin
he's above creed by one tier but yeah he's definitely more battlefield intelligent...

MERCILOUS
I thought Creed was a top tier fighter?

Cap would have the strategy and versatility on his side, but I think Creed with his upgrades are just to much. I still see this as a long drawn out battle though.

jinzin
nope he's just one notch below wolverine and captain..his other attributes more than make up for it though...

long pig
Cap is more battle intelligent? How so?
Creed's had as much or more experience and training in battle scenarios.
A better fighter, possibly, doubtful but possible.

And blackwolverine was trying to make him out to be a clumsy dolt, which for creed is definatly not the case.

jinzin
cap's battlefield intelligence is just as effective as creed what makes him better is that his ranged weaponry gives him more options to use and be aware of... sabretooth has a lot of experience and is extremely cunning, however, his ego and the thrill he gets when in combat...kind of takes over. His tactics don't get worse per-say but captain america definitely gets more bang for his buck.....hope that made sense...it probably didn't though...

Wanderer259
Well, experience and training doesn't always trump sheer talent, which I think is what Cap's tactical ability comes from. Was it a result of his super soldier serum, like Slade's?

long pig
Not to my knowledge, only his body was amped, not his mind.

jinzin
yep...that's sheer talent....his photographic memory doesn't hurt either...

WOLVERINEFAN
the new sabretooth is too strong

LordFear
New or old.
Creed is too strong. Creed getting beat up by DD or some chump not to his caliber is trash.
Wolverine has proven to be too much for Cap.
Back in WWII Cap even alluded to that on several occasions when Logan teamed up with him and later assumed the name of Patch.
Creed has whipped Logan in the past, that's also a fact therefore you can forget about any kind of attack or scenario I ain't buying it.
His shield is not enough and Cap's self perfected american kickboxing style is not enough for someone like Creed. One more thing, the reason why Creed has beaten Logan in the past is also due to when he goes berserker, he still thinks and strategizes with a clear, level head whereas Logan goes into a frenzy and almost goes mindless.
Anybody that goes against this post, please post up a viable argument to prove me wrong, speculation alone is insufficient.

leonidas
this is a classic. i like jinzin's analysis. i don't think sabe would be able to lay a hand on cap. cap is just too damn good with that shield. he may not match strength, but he's fought plenty as strong, and many stronger than sabe. it would take a while, but i think cap would eventually outthink sabe. and his shield is much more than a simple defensive weapon - it's edges are every bit as deadly as sabe's claws. a combination of slightly superior fighting, much better tactical skills and his shield would, i think, ultimately spell a very hard fought victory for cap.

LordFear
Originally posted by leonidas
this is a classic. i like jinzin's analysis. i don't think sabe would be able to lay a hand on cap. cap is just too damn good with that shield. he may not match strength, but he's fought plenty as strong, and many stronger than sabe. it would take a while, but i think cap would eventually outthink sabe. and his shield is much more than a simple defensive weapon - it's edges are every bit as deadly as sabe's claws. a combination of slightly superior fighting, much better tactical skills and his shield would, i think, ultimately spell a very hard fought victory for cap.

Why do people assume that Cap can outthink him?
Sabertooth is a level 4 on a scale of 7.
He's not some schmuck of the block.
He's been trained by not only american and foreign elite covert spy agencies but I think by Hydra or some other mercenary/criminal organization. Cap throws his shield and then what?
His adamantium skeleton will not protect him?
What about his animal like reflexes, agility?

leonidas
you're right LF. they are pretty close in brains. but cap is slightly better, and i think over time the advantage would prove too much. and i still don't see sabe hitting cap. cap would just wait him out til sabe got frustrated and made a mistake.

close fight though, no doubt.

LordFear
Cap as I recall had problems handling the Hand.
Patches(Logan) had to come in and bail him out on a few occasions.
Don't tell me that simple minions as greatly trained as they are are better than Sabertooth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.