Shin Akuma VS. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Here we go. Both are excellent hand to hand combatants. Wonder Woman cannot have her lasso, but she still has her gauntlets to protect her from Akuma's chi blasts. Can she take him out?

Watch Draco blow a gasket! LOL! Personally I think Wonder Woman wins IMHO.

Who takes it?

Debate.

Cosmic Cube
Hah! Wait till Draco sees this! He's gonna have a heart attack, or a coronary and possibly even die! Hah!

Fanboy
Wonderwoman would win because she is way stronger and is is Draco really gonna get that insane from seeing this?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wonderwoman would win because she is way stronger and is is Draco really gonna get that insane from seeing this?

You would think Wonder Woman was Draco's mother. Just wait and see...

mr.smiley
Depends.If your using all forms of akuma like from the and comic I say akuma.

dvampire
Normal Akuma is enough for her. I say Akuma.

Mainstream
Originally posted by dvampire
Normal Akuma is enough for her. I say Akuma.

Wonder woman cuz she works out morecharacter43 ( and looks better in a two piece)

mr.smiley
I love that smiley

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I love that smiley

me too I try to use it as much as possible.character43

Sentry
I want Draco to see this thread. Up.

Sentry
up

jinzin
i dunno....I mean deathstroke held his own against her before...so akuma should be able to fair pretty well against her for sure....but then again...I keep reflecting to that wonder woman vs. wolverine pic for this fight too.....

CorderaMitchell
yea yea.

long pig
Poor Draco, first I show him the Deathstroke fight, now this..........................

Draco69
Uh. Normally I would rant...but I know next to nothing about Shin Akuma. So I cannot rant nor judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.