Ironman vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Tony is free to use any version of his armor. Whos going to win. big grin

Zahit
I'd give this fight to The Hulk more often than not,
but Iron Man CAN and HAS beaten the Hulk before....

whirlysplat
Yes he has most classically an "enraged" hulk with a pacemaker keeping him angry.With one full poer punch. Written by Bob Layton around Iron man 130 guest starring Scott Lang as Antman a true classic big grin

whirlysplat
More often than not Hulk though big grin

leonidas
ya, IM didn't fare too well after that punch. didn't his armor shut down and he almost drowned or suffocate? i have that issue hanging around somewhere . . .

and i'm not sure hulk would win most of the battles. the fact that IM did that to hulk in the old armor, makes me wonder if his new armor wouldn't make the odds even greater in IM's favor. they battled in that big crappy hulkbuster armor, but the fight was inconclusive. old armor beats hulk, hulkbuster is a draw. go figger . . . IM could get more wins if he used his brains rather than slugging it out with hulk as well. i say new IM 6/10.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonidas
ya, IM didn't fare too well after that punch. didn't his armor shut down and he almost drowned or suffocate? i have that issue hanging around somewhere . . .

and i'm not sure hulk would win most of the battles. the fact that IM did that to hulk in the old armor, makes me wonder if his new armor wouldn't make the odds even greater in IM's favor. they battled in that big crappy hulkbuster armor, but the fight was inconclusive. old armor beats hulk, hulkbuster is a draw. go figger . . . IM could get more wins if he used his brains rather than slugging it out with hulk as well. i say new IM 6/10.

i agree

Tony Stark
cool I think that Ironman takes this 7/10 times. Either HULK or THOR buster armor will do just fine.

Cosmic Cube
Iron Man's armor has a force field that makes it totally impregnable. The force field runs on energy, and once that energy is gone, Hulk would tear the armor to shreds. Thorbuster Armor is his best bet. I'll agree with Leo's ratio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.