superman vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
man o super

vs man o bat

who takes the cake

armandovalles
It depends. If Batman gets no prep, Batman loses. If he gets a day or more of prep, he wins. IF he gets less than a day of prep, he probly loses.

black batman
Originally posted by armandovalles
It depends. If Batman gets no prep, Batman loses. If he gets a day or more of prep, he wins. IF he gets less than a day of prep, he probly loses.
i agree

Dizzle
The prep he needs all depends on how far away he is from his kryptonite...

Fanboy
Superman because if he wanted to he could squish Batman into a wall.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman because if he wanted to he could squish Batman into a wall.

Batman got something for Superman...for all the JLA..cuz he know that they know that he know that they know that he knows..you know?

Eggs_R_Kool
Superman may have the strength..
But.. You must realize that Batman, is very intellegent..
Batman would win, because of the fact, he could set Superman up in so many traps at once, and Superman would'nt see it coming.. You fear, what you don't understand..

Blair Wind
now i know bats doesnt carry anit-nuke batarangs and stuff....but doesnt he always have the green rock with him....just in case supes gets mindcontrolled???

Mider
Didnt Prometheus beat half the JLA just with gadgets and stuff also Ra's Al Ghoul hacked into Batmans computer at one time and started taking out the JLA using info Batman had on Them and how to beat Them.

Creshosk
Superman's a dick.
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/216_4_261.jpg

MERCILOUS
I'm not authorized to view that page yo.

Wanderer259
This fight depends on whether or not Batman carries Kryptonite on him at all times. If not, he needs prep time or he'll lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.