what did greivous really look like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
we all know grievous was a kaleesh and that san hill of the banking clan orginised the star ship crash which almost kille dhim then he was brought bak as a cyborg but what do you think he used to look like and plz dont say he looked like a lizard i want more than that

Vanquish
It's just a guess, but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that DOESN'T know all that smile

b-dan
ya it helps when u buy the movie guide and i know why his body gaurds have thous robs its to help him remembur of his race they used to wear em

matreid
I saw Grevious before he was a cyborg in a book I was brousing in at my local Chapters. The book was called Obi-Wans foe. Grevious kinda looked like a zuked up tusken raider...

Yuxa
he couldn't be a tusken raider. their vocals are different

Darth Jello
he had the same mask only wrapped in bandages and he had big clawed red arms arms. the rest was covered in cloaks and bandages

Darth Vegas
Similar to his guards, I would gather.

Darth Jello
i would describe his cloathing as a mix of the grim reaper and a traditional shinobishozoku (ninja garb)

Darth Bong
He looks like he does as a cyborg. Only not made of metal, and dressed up kind of like a Tusken Raider. smokin'

DenKi
read that mag that he was in when he was made into Grevious. You can see loads of pics of him...

He was a Brave Worrior protecting his Race

Lazerlike42
what mag is that

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
what mag is that

I think it's this one:

~wickerman~

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by DenKi
read that mag that he was in when he was made into Grevious.

This might mean the "Visionaries" comic book, which tells Grievous' origin. Purists beware though, it's very EU at times. And he never takes his mask off when he's a humanoid, either.

Decay
he looks exactly like this.

Decay
and this after his accident.

Wickerman
Decay, you da man

thumb up

~wickerman~

DenKi
Yeah thats Him

Wickerman
Can anyone leak some info about his home planet? I'm assuming from his clothing and the colors in the pic that it's some sort of sandy deserty-like planet in a sort of dune-naboo way.

ps: am i the only one who thinks he looks like a fremen? confused

~wickerman~

PVS
Originally posted by Decay
and this after his accident.

damn...talk about coincidence
i drew this a while back. its what i thought anakin would
look like after the duel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/ANAKIN_TANK_3.jpg

i swear, i never saw the other pic. thats just really freaky. maybe my long lost twin brother drew that other pic, and we shared a telepathic moment messed

Wickerman
that's a disturbingly awesome pic PVS. with some refinement skills you could do this for a living thumb up

~wickerman~

ickeris2003
Cool pics decay, totally awesome thumb up

matreid
Yep, thats what I saw in the book Obi-Wans foe.

PVS
Originally posted by Wickerman
that's a disturbingly awesome pic PVS. with some refinement skills you could do this for a living thumb up

~wickerman~

thanks dude smile

Gollum1956
Nice thanks he looks cool

hayden's minx
bacta greivous and scary pre-vader.
nice.

lucasfilm
Originally posted by PVS
damn...talk about coincidence
i drew this a while back. its what i thought anakin would
look like after the duel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/ANAKIN_TANK_3.jpg

i swear, i never saw the other pic. thats just really freaky. maybe my long lost twin brother drew that other pic, and we shared a telepathic moment messed

STOP BRINGING THAT PIC BACK TO LIFE.. JEEZ..

PVS
settle down taylor erm

PVS
anyway i just brought it up to show the similarities with the GG pic.
no need to get all jealous as per usual, unless you're just reverting back to your 'rammsteincia2' trolling days. if so...quite sad no

tpaquin
If he...how does he pee? And poop? And lactate? AND LOVE?!

Darth Jello
there's more, Grievous recieved a blood transfusion from Sifo-Dyas' frozen corps, people suspect that this is the reason he seems so hard to detect in the force.

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Darth Jello
there's more, Grievous recieved a blood transfusion from Sifo-Dyas' frozen corps, people suspect that this is the reason he seems so hard to detect in the force.

Yes, all that is in the Visionaries story. Before the rumors start flying, please note that Visionaries is out of canon even for the EU, on a step with the old "Star Wars Tales" before the recent revamp.
Marvel comics readers, think "What If..."; DC comics readers, think "Elseworlds".

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Wickerman
Can anyone leak some info about his home planet? I'm assuming from his clothing and the colors in the pic that it's some sort of sandy deserty-like planet in a sort of dune-naboo way.

ps: am i the only one who thinks he looks like a fremen? confused

~wickerman~ All I know about Grievous's home world is it's name (Kalee)... He is a Kaleesh warrior... That's practically all I know about Grievous...

palpy_666
I personally think Grievous could've looked a tad bit cooler before his accident. He's alright, but I was just expecting more.

PVS
i thought he looked just fine.
too bad he was a cowardly flammable b!tch

jjwil76
he looked a million times better before his accident. ahhh--what could've been. lucas does love his robots after all.

Darth Jello
he wasn't cowardly until Mace Windu messed him up on coruscant. And I think the Kaleesh are gonna be another species like the Jawas and the Tuskens where we will never see their faces.

Darth Travizzle
He looked like a BIG lizard. laughing

Darth Jello
i believe the term i coined was cybernetic, asthmatic velociraptor

Crazymaniac
do we really need to noe what grievous looks like benetah the armor? its not necessary

b-dan
Originally posted by Darth Jello
he had the same mask only wrapped in bandages and he had big clawed red arms arms. the rest was covered in cloaks and bandages yes he made his gaurds wear them

b-dan
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
All I know about Grievous's home world is it's name (Kalee)... He is a Kaleesh warrior... That's practically all I know about Grievous... i know more about greivous pm me some time

lucasfilm
Originally posted by PVS
anyway i just brought it up to show the similarities with the GG pic.
no need to get all jealous as per usual, unless you're just reverting back to your 'rammsteincia2' trolling days. if so...quite sad no

YEAH... i think you must be the one who's jealous... once you found out i was just a 17 year old kid that could TOTALLY kick your @ss any day in art.

dude just face it, im not even out of high school yet, youve been to an "art college", and im STILL better than you...

that's what's sad...

PVS
Originally posted by lucasfilm
YEAH... i think you must be the one who's jealous... once you found out i was just a 17 year old kid that could TOTALLY kick your @ss any day in art.

dude just face it, im not even out of high school yet, youve been to an "art college", and im STILL better than you...

that's what's sad...

hmm...i see

but why is it that i'm NOT the one jumping in a thread and throwing a tantrum when someone else posts artwork? grow up

edit: btw, a little tip for a budding artist: dont guage your own talent by your ability to "kick ass" in art, or you will have a very humbling and probably traumatic experience if and when you decide to go to art school. thats a very immature and self destructive attitude to have and i havent seen any work good enough to warrant such an ego. just some food for thought. good luck.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by lucasfilm

that's what's sad...

PVS is a great artist.

Know your place or shut your face.

PVS
Originally posted by LordSorgo

Know your place or shut your face.

that rhymes! eek!

Hybris
look at this... http://img55.exs.cx/img55/7219/visionnairiesgg15xv.jpg

DeVi| D0do
Hahaha... EU is so stupid.

Darth Travizzle
I'm still kinda a noob. What's EU?

matreid
It means Expanded Universe. It basically has nothing to do with the films but it is Star Wars.

chilled monkey
Hybris: Wow, that is cool.

One thing I'm curious about. Is 'Grievous' his real name? I always thought it was an alias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.