Marvel/DC Alliance VS. 4 Bad Dudes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Rosters

Marvel/DC Alliance:

Gladiator
Superman
Warbird
Wonder Woman
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Wolverine
Batman
Silver Surfer
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Dr.Strange
Dr. Fate
Thor
Shazam
Beta Ray Bill
Orion
Namor
Aquaman
Sentry
Martian Manhunter
Jennifer Kale
Zatanna
Sersi
Firestorm

VS.

Surtur
Doomsday
Thanos
Darkseid

Who takes it?

Debate.

Sentry
Week of prep.

Crazymaniac
marvel/dc alliance. Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Gl, and others would destroy those 4 freaks

Dizzle
You're giving a team with BATMAN a week of prep? He can make an Bat-Anti-(insert name here) gun for all 4 of em... He's got Surfer, Zatanna, and Hal for geting materials, Supes and Sentry for heavy lifting and assembly... Yes, yes, the multiverse shall cower before the might of the Dark Knight... Heehee, that rhymes...

(If you can't tell that's a joke, please see this before sending the fanboy police on me. But Batman rules!)

EDIT: Add any of the other magicians and molecule reconstruction guys on materials and Supes clones on assembly.

leonidas
team heroes takes this one i gotta think. surtur would be tough, but thor did battle him for a time on his mown and did some damage. with all the others, they'd take him and the others down.

Sentry
Don't forget Surtur has that Sword Of Twilight. The other three are no slouches. It will be tough fight. Could go either way.

Mider
Dr Fate is strong enough to defeat The Spectre and then you got Dr Strange in there this is a none fight.

Sentry
A weak rogue Spectre. Spectre with the permission of Presence is the hand of god. Spectre written right will slap Fate.

Crazymaniac
Superman/Aquaman/Orion takes Doomsday, Gladiator and Thor takes Darkseid, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange takes Thanos. Everyone else fights Surtur, and aafter that they get popcorn and watches SS and Superman play volleyball with Doomsday

Sentry
It will not be easy. Not by a long shot.

leonidas
agreed. surtur will be the last one standing. but why does he have twilight? that was a one time thing. i think crazy split them up well. the others would hold surtur long enough that the whole gang could tackle him. there would be casualties, for sure. but eventually i think the heroes would prevail.

Feeble Force
Those 4 guys are gonna be running when the see that Marvel/DC team coming at them.

Sentry
They won't run. Darkseid maybe, but the others are bad to the core and they'll fight to the death. Three of them are practically immortal.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
They won't run. Darkseid maybe, but the others are bad to the core and they'll fight to the death. Two of them are practically immortal.
darkseid and DD are non factors

supes can take Darkseid , glad can take DD

Bialaska
Those bad guys are going to get so pummelled...

last_samurai_44
Here would be Hero team and I'll make it 5 to be close:
1.Shaazam
2.BlackBolt
3.Parallax
4.Phoenix(eventually Dark)
and last but not least 5.Onslaught

Dizzle
Phoenix by herself... And Onslaught isn't exactly a hero.

Sentry
Originally posted by last_samurai_44
Here would be Hero team and I'll make it 5 to be close:
1.Shaazam
2.BlackBolt
3.Parallax
4.Phoenix(eventually Dark)
and last but not least 5.Onslaught

Phoenix
Parallax
Onslaught

aren't on this thread. please read thread before posting reading

Surtur gets his Twilight Sword for this thread.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mider
Dr Fate is strong enough to defeat The Spectre and then you got Dr Strange in there this is a none fight.

Maybe you can shed some light on this for me. What the hell can Dr. Fate actually do?? Other than some nondescript magic, I've never seen him actually accomplish anything powerful in a comic. And the few who seem to know say he can own Strange, Spectre (?!), etc. Seems kinda odd to me...

-DM

leonidas
he'd not whoop strange based on anything i've ever seen/read digi. he can alter matter to some degree, blast powerful bolts, use shields. his helmet is said to contain the power of one of the lords of order, and that's why people tend to think he is so tough. and while he is NOT a lord of order he IS tough. but he's NOT at spectre level. he's physically stronger than strange and much more durable. lot of his powers seem to appear as needed though, so it's always tough to get a handle on him. i think they even both have amulets - or fate did, anyway. to me, they seem to be basically at the same level though strange's magic seems to be broader in its scope. fate however, doesn't need to request power from outside sources. at least he didn't when last i read books with him in it.

Tron
Ummmmm, there's a 3 on 3 character limit, minus actual teams, and you're well over the limit.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.