Let us negotiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Before Crystal tottaly ditched my ass, talking to her changed my attitude or so people said. They noticed my voice was more upbeat, I excuded more confidence, my humor became more light, and I actually had an optimistic outlook that made others feel better. I filled a role as both a healer of emotions and a good leader, all because of the very notion that a girl liked me. (Which turned out not to be true as ****ing usual..) so here is my hypothesis.

Girls+me=less less bitchy.

Therfore it is only LOGICAL one of you gals takes the fall and admits defeat and surcomes to the darkside and stands by my side to be my Elveira chickling. The healthcare is great lol..

But seriously, who here DOESN'T notice I'm a complete ******* and is like "why is he such a dick?" well, you know why I'm a dick, and you know what you have to do inorder to change it. INQUIRE DAMNIT!

Darth Mantis
*Makes Evil sit on the sofa while Mantis sits in a chair beside him*... So... How does this make you feel...*Then begins to take notes*...

silvertsume
sex helps yes big grin

PrinceofBlades
Having a life does too...

Big Evil
-_ -

You guys suck..

PrinceofBlades
Awww, we only do it to be mean. You're like an internet brother to me...well actually your an internet stanger. But it doesn't exclude the fact that we are going to treat you like family no matter how much of an @$$ you can be. big grin

Darth Mantis
*Mantis begins to ask evil questions*... How was your childhood, were you happy or an angry... How did this make you feel? *Begins to write down more notes*...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
*Mantis begins to ask evil questions*... How was your childhood, were you happy or an angry... How did this make you feel? *Begins to write down more notes*...

*Slides in a sofa* here, you'll need this

silvertsume
*jumps on sofa* for what purposes?

PrinceofBlades
*pushes ss off,* no, not for you...

silvertsume
aww. sad *sits on the floor n cries*

PrinceofBlades
cry i'm sorry. *pulls over big comfy chair* is that better?

silvertsume
*kisses POB on the cheek and curls up in the chair* *yawn* well... scince i have a chair ill go 2 sleep now... c u guyz 2 morrow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.