how big is the imperial fleet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuxa
in episode III the fleet was build and when a new hope begins it is bigger but why does the fleet looks so small in rotj?

Mist
small? theres like 50 star destroyers! and that wouldnt have been all the fleet...its a damn big galaxy wink

Ast Rofan
*notes Mist sighting in journal*

Darth Bong
Yeah, there weren't many Star Destroyers in the PT, but there were on the OT. In fact it seems like the whole fleet in ROTJ were Star Destroyers. Much more dangerous. smokin'

Jedi Styles
The FLeet his huge...

The emperor is in Control of a Solar System.... possibly over 2 dozen planets (except the rebellion), a clone army... That's a lot of resources to build an Armada of infinite proportion....

Thornbane
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
The FLeet his huge...

The emperor is in Control of a Solar System.... possibly over 2 dozen planets (except the rebellion), a clone army... That's a lot of resources to build an Armada of infinite proportion....

I was thinking more in the line of thousands of solar systems and plantets. That's just me, though. Two would be rather lame, methinks

Jedi Styles
hmmm... True it is a Galaxy... Damn, but still an Armada of Infinite Proportion.

Obi-OneManShow
Well, judging by what we see in the movies and read in the official scripts, taking in account the Battle of Yavin and numerous smaller skirmiches, I would say the Imperial fleet is about this big:
http://www.arches.uga.edu/~dave/blog/You%20Must%20be%20This%20tall_02.jpg

Boris
Feckin' huge.

Delta 62
The fleet at its height consisted of nearly 30,000 Star Destroyers. Not including the Death Stars, assault cruisers, starfighters, transports etc..

The Biker Scout
HUGE

jerlark386
Quote From Attack of the Clones Scrawl

"There is unrest in the Galactic Senate
Several hundred solar systems under
the leadership of the rebel leader, Count
Dooku, have declared their intentions to
secede from the Republic"

Even if the seceders are 90% of the republic(which I seriously doubt) and the army along with battleships are a mear %1 of the total republic population..

Well you get the picture right?

Ogami Itto
HAHAHAHA even Gl got it wrong!!! there's only one "solar" system!!!OURS!!!
it's called the solar system because "Sol" is the name of our sun (Latin???) smart

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
HAHAHAHA even Gl got it wrong!!! there's only one "solar" system!!!OURS!!!
it's called the solar system because "Sol" is the name of our sun (Latin???) smart
...what? There are other stars with planets revolving around them and thus there are other solar systems.

Ogami Itto
Your wrong! Our star system is the only one called the "Solar" system! It's like saying "thousands of Dagobah systems" See?

Mist
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
*notes Mist sighting in journal*

stick out tongue

i really should just pack up and move one....but theres too much fun with noob threads.....cant....resist...

*notes another sig from astro* stick out tongue they kick ass dudebig grin

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Mist
stick out tongue

i really should just pack up and move one....but theres too much fun with noob threads.....cant....resist...

*notes another sig from astro* stick out tongue they kick ass dudebig grin

I know what you mean laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.