I'm confused!HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
I'VE JUST READ THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE OF KOTOR TWO AND IT SAYS THAT MALAK IS DARK LORD REVANS LAST SURVIVING APPRENTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

DarthMandalore
well, malak is dead now, so unless he took bastilla as an apprentice, he has none.

Darth_Otaku
i mean that malak was the apprentice of revan

DarthMandalore
yeah, and? malak was revan's apprentice, malak betrayed revan, revan killed malak.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I'VE JUST READ THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE OF KOTOR TWO AND IT SAYS THAT MALAK IS DARK LORD REVANS LAST SURVIVING APPRENTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Whats the question?

Darth_Glentract
Last surviving apprentice in KOTOR 2 and he died in KOTOR 1. I see no problem there. JK. I dont know why it says that though.

Darth_Otaku
it must be me then...so Revan trained Malak?Well i'm not downloading games in French anymore...

DarthMandalore
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
it must be me then...so Revan trained Malak?Well i'm not downloading games in French anymore... laughing laughing yes, revan trained malak.

kid-adi-mundi
you download games in french!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthMandalore
laughing out loud thats what's so funny!

Julie
Revan and Malak were both jedi once, when they turned Revan was stronger so Malak grudginly took the apprentice role.

KOTOR II sheds some new light on Revan's behavior and has a new perspective to consider

ImmortalOne
MAlAKk is a Punk that deserves Death !!

DarthMandalore
malak was cool, for a ****head

Darth_Otaku
well, what's so funny about downloading games in French?

DarthMandalore
well, when you have all the lines in english memorised, it's weird to hear them speaking in french...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.