favorite part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkperson
When Anikan and Obi Wan are fighting......

Anyone else have a favorite part? rolling on floor laughing

Whisper
Wow, I don't think this has been discussed before!

Ast Rofan
My favorite part was when this board returned to normal.

Oh wait..........they cut that part.

Darth Vegas
Seeing Anakin being put into the suit.

newjak86
I loved it when they both got locked into a force push match. I think it really showed the main concept that Aniken had great potental but didn't realize it.

newjak86
Showing that in the end he failed.

darthmonkey9206
use the EDIT button. smile

koolruningz
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
My favorite part was when this board returned to normal.

Oh wait..........they cut that part.

Very true.

cameron666
The Dooku fight

Neo_Version 7
guys, question.

what was the deal when both Ani and Obi were twirling their lightsabers and not hitting each other....then suddenly....CLASH!

that was awes0me but i dont really get it tho?

was it some kind of KATA!

SpyCspider
it was just so people can go "wow!...they're twirling their lightsabers so fast and ended with them hitting each other!.......and it went so well with the music too!"

that is all

i like martial arts posing and stunts up to a point....and if it's meant to do something. Sometimes it's overkill and makes it look dumb. While one of them was twirling for 5 secs, the other could've just stabbed him.

palpy_666
Originally posted by SpyCspider
it was just so people can go "wow!...they're twirling their lightsabers so fast and ended with them hitting each other!.......and it went so well with the music too!"

that is all

i like martial arts posing and stunts up to a point....and if it's meant to do something. Sometimes it's overkill and makes it look dumb. While one of them was twirling for 5 secs, the other could've just stabbed him.

Perhaps this was a way of gaining speed and momentum enough to strike the other one with great power?

Neo_Version 7
no offense but i kinda prefer palpy's answer.

SpyCspider
sure, flamboyance vs. effectiveness....who knows?

Remember the final fight scene in Blade? When Blade and Deacon Frost had that furious sword-slashing segment? That was intense too but at least they were making contact and not whirling around aimlessly.

but hey, whatever makes the crowd go "ooo!"

jerlark386
Originally posted by palpy_666
Perhaps this was a way of gaining speed and momentum enough to strike the other one with great power?

Since when do lightsabers need momentum?
Face it, the twirl is purely a cosmetic move meant to show how semetric Anakin and Obi are in strength and style.

ShotgunWes
Exactly, the twirl is to show that Ani and Obi are so similar that they try the same moves at the same time. They aren't twirling around each other on purpose they are attacking and countering each others moves before the other makes them because they know each other so well.

Darth_Sidious01
fave part=Palpatine frying Mace

Vanquish
Best part BY FAR:

When Yoda walks into the room to face palps, and so casually force tosses those two red guards into the wall. Then 2 minutes later: "if so powerful you are, then why leave?"

Yoda is the man smile

matreid
When Grievous spun his lower two arms with sabers in them as buzz saws. That was pretty cool.

macgeek2005
My favorite part was the whole movie.

But if I had to watch only one scene right now, it would be the Immolation Scene.

And I would watch from there to the end. But like I said, my favorite is the whole thing. So, when I go and watch a scene of it (I have the bootleg), it's different every time, cause it's all as good.

darthhova
when the emperor put his hood on for the first time...gave me chills.

Dark hoser
when u see Darth Vadar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.