I will never do again what I did last Sunday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
This past Sunday I was sore from surfing, and the weather was bad, so I stayed inside all day long and hung out on KMC. I will never spend that much time here ever again, it messes with my head it does. I'm still all groggy from it. I don't know how to get rid of it, this feeling, this lost time now gone, never to be returned. erm

eek!

Fellatio
give over you big softy. You loved spending time with me! wink

The Tired Hiker
Well, I do enjoy fellatio! big grin

Mist
nice sig laughing

Fellatio
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Give all my time toward fellatio? blink

you would be welcome to as well! droolio

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mist
nice sig laughing

Thanks, I built it yesterday. wink

The Tired Hiker
Seriously, I feel like I lost a part of my brain since last Sunday, and I'm sorta depressed. erm

Cinemaddiction
Find solace in your MVP status, Pres.

SlipknoT
Th, You used to spend hours on end at this place

Mist
i think i found a piece of your brain....oh wait...thats a tuna sandwich...embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Find solace in your MVP status, Pres.
Yeah, baby! big grin Happy Dance Originally posted by SlipknoT
Th, You used to spend hours on end at this place I know, I don't know what my problem is. erm Originally posted by Mist
i think i found a piece of your brain....oh wait...thats a tuna sandwich...embarrasment Happens all the time! cool

Your Angel
I spent 17 hours on here the other day....no

Fellatio
Seriously, I feel like I lost a part of my brain since last Sunday, and I'm sorta depressed. erm

Hey my technique is good I didnt do no biting! nono

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Your Angel
I spent 17 hours on here the other day....no I can't do that anymore, or this will happen . . . blowup

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Fellatio
Hey my technique is good I didnt do no biting! nono eek! Yes, this is true. Hey, are you a guy or a girl, no offense? confused embarrasment

Fellatio
I can't do that anymore, or this will happen . . . blowup

You dont need to 'blow' yourself up anymore now that I'm here.. shifty

Fellatio
eek! Yes, this is true. Hey, are you a guy or a girl, no offense? confused embarrasment

hehehe where's the fun in disclosing that particular peice of intel, so long as I deliver who cares.... shifty

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Fellatio
hehehe where's the fun in disclosing that particular peice of intel, so long as I deliver who cares.... shifty laughing

SlipknoT
I'm starting to spend more time here again

The Tired Hiker
I think I am too. It depends on who is on as to whether or not I stay on long, or if it's time to go home from work, or if I have something better to do, which usually doesn't happen. erm

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'm starting to spend more time here again

Yeah because I told you that I would mail you a toaster studle if you got on KMC more and it worked!

Fellatio
eek! Yes, this is true. Hey, are you a guy or a girl, no offense? confused embarrasment

You really want to know?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Yeah because I told you that I would mail you a toaster studle if you got on KMC more and it worked! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.