its been 3 months since i had a smoke!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
well, as of yesterday, 3 months! yay me!

Filth
Its been about 3 days for me, i did do 6 weeks but when i get depressed i start.

Deano
i dont understand why people start in the first place

tabby999
yeah. its hardest for me when i drink. i'm going to a gig this weekend with my girlfriend, i can see myself having one there if i'm not carefull. but then again, the idea was not to have one for 3 months then be able to have one every once in a while

Filth
Originally posted by tabby999
yeah. its hardest for me when i drink. i'm going to a gig this weekend with my girlfriend, i can see myself having one there if i'm not carefull. but then again, the idea was not to have one for 3 months then be able to have one every once in a while

What i did was told my girl friend i wanted to give up and that she had to physicaly stop me from smoking.

Cinemaddiction
Keep it up. Seriously. Lung cancer's ruined way too many people's lives as it is.

Your Angel
Congrads, but a word to the wise, don't even smoke once and a while, my friend quit for 6 months, then said he was only doing it once a week, now he's back up to a pack a day

tabby999
yeah its weird. you start for no reason (well i work in a bar/resteraunt so you get used to having one after work with the guys) and think you can quit any time. but its harder than you think.

SlipknoT
Its been about 15 minutes for me....

Filth
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Keep it up. Seriously. Lung cancer's ruined way too many people's lives as it is.

I have 8 **** left and once they are gone I am giving up.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
I have 8 **** left and once they are gone I am giving up. confused laughing out loud

tabby999
i've heard my mate say that a few times. if your serious, throw them away. give them to someone else. just stop now, not at the end of the pack

Mist
i havent smoked in 18yrs! eek!

Filth
Originally posted by tabby999
i've heard my mate say that a few times. if your serious, throw them away. give them to someone else. just stop now, not at the end of the pack

Thats a nice idea I think I will do it!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
Thats a nice idea I think I will do it! DONT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.