Superman vs. Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
Godzilla starts destroying superman's hometown. Then supes comes flying to the rescue looking to confront Godzilla. He finds Godzilla confronts him and they clash. Who wins?

Cosmic Cube
Superman punches holes in Godzilla.

Avalonofthewind
He can knock out godzilla with a super fart and a lighter.

daniel18
godzilla will just sit on him

Hoshi
godzilla is the king of the monster , and is almost like hulk , i mean hulk is what he is because of the g bomb and godzilla is what he is because of the a bomb , you can say that godzilla is a 90 meters hulk , but slower and far more powerful , with his atomic blast or atomic explosion that he used in the movie he died for the first time

Fanboy
I saw a comic where Superman fought Godzilla and King Kong and beat King Kong with Godzilla while holding his tail Godzilla is no match for Superman he would Grab Godzillas Tail and swing him around probably rip his tail off and put a bunch of holes in him too.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Hoshi
godzilla is the king of the monster , and is almost like hulk , i mean hulk is what he is because of the g bomb and godzilla is what he is because of the a bomb , you can say that godzilla is a 90 meters hulk , but slower and far more powerful , with his atomic blast or atomic explosion that he used in the movie he died for the first time
You don't know anything about Superman, or Hulk. Hulk's strength is limitless, and Superman is an assload stronger than Godzilla could dream of being. Nothing Godzilla could do would even faze Superman. Superman would wipe his ass with Godzilla. It's quite simple.

geese
godzilla wins

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

armandovalles
supes punches him once and g-zilla dies.

Fanboy
Superman would kill Godzilla.

Zahit
How on earth can Superman resist this.....

http://www.toyvault.com/Godzilla/Godzilla%20-%20Large.jpg

I mean.....C'MON......can you resist?

CorderaMitchell
Supes is smaller but stronger, but godzilla could injure him, no doubt.

WOLVERINEFAN
godzilla has a superfast healing factor plus fire thats hotter than a supernova. a full blast would kill superman

WOLVERINEFAN
nothing superman can do will kill him

whirlysplat
Wolverinefan laughing your funny laughing you need a doctor I need a beer Godzilla would get slaugtered.

Keep the faith smile

Keep it Whirly laughing

WOLVERINEFAN
im tlking about the old version godzilla. anything superman does to him, he will heal almost instantly. and if superman wanted to punch through him, he'd get third degree burns from godzilla's insides

illadelph12
I heard somewhere that if Godzilla holds his tail at a 37 degree angle and charges the spikes on his back with his thermonuclear energy he can access the Speed Force Dimension.

Either that or he can get ESPN and the Hot Network without a cable subscription.

WOLVERINEFAN
if superman succeeds in killing godzilla, then he would have died himself

mdbull73
Superman flies Godzilla into space, drops him off, and lets the earth's atmosphere burn the big lizard up on the way down.

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by mdbull73
Superman flies Godzilla into space, drops him off, and lets the earth's atmosphere burn the big lizard up on the way down.

guess what happens after that? he heals

mdbull73
Shows how much I know about Godzilla's powers!

Well, if he heals, looks like Superman had better toss him into the sun like he did Nuclear Man in the movie.

I don't Godzilla will heal after that.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by illadelph12
I heard somewhere that if Godzilla holds his tail at a 37 degree angle and charges the spikes on his back with his thermonuclear energy he can access the Speed Force Dimension.

Either that or he can get ESPN and the Hot Network without a cable subscription.

lol laughing

PRAYERRUN
oh cool so this WAS already done lol. sorry.

Ultraman Baltan
I thought I wrote on this thread.........
Anyways, it depends on the Godzilla. Full Powered GFW Godzilla has a very damn good shot of taking Superman out. So he wins maybe 7/10.
Meltdown is iffy. If he dies, then Supes dies. I know Superman has freeze breath, but it won't work. So he might win as well.
GMK may win as well.
PIS Marvel Godzilla kicks his ass. Regular Marvel Godzilla gets wupped.
2000 had amazing regeneration. Very high end. Got holes blown straight through him and came right back. But, if Supes hits JUST enough, he may be able to win.
Heisie was a total beast. Weaker version of Meltdown. Pretty sure he wins.
The other Godzillas will probably lose.
Supes is tough. In the Toho world, it would take high end fighters to battle the sun walking superhero(Spacegodzilla, Destroyah, GFW Godzilla, Grand Ghidorah, Kaizer Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, ect.).

FOOM
Supes is a senstive guy. He recognizes Godzilla's inner anguish and helps her find her way home.
But you knew that.

fsufan89
Man of steel 10/10

King Kandy
There is one incarnation of Godzilla that would win, and only one. GMK Godzilla.

He's magic, one of Superman's weakness's.

PRAYERRUN
All I know is that I woiuld love to see this moviestick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Supes would have about 1000 pairs of New Gators cool

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by King Kandy
There is one incarnation of Godzilla that would win, and only one. GMK Godzilla.

He's magic, one of Superman's weakness's.

Oh yeah! I forgot he was magic.
GFW, Meltdown, and Heisie win as well. And PIS Marvel Godzilla.

MattDay
godzilla? my god he couldn't beat an ant that can bench press more than him... sounds about right

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
lol laughing hehe lol I love it.

King Kandy
Originally posted by MattDay
godzilla? my god he couldn't beat an ant that can bench press more than him... sounds about right
A moth, you mean.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
A moth, you mean.

Dont diss Mothra !

While it looks kinda pansyish it's actually reasonably strong , able to fire out rainbow hued beams that can cut through buildings with ease , conjure hurricane strength winds simply by flapping his winds and his spores can have several different affects. Not only that but he's magical !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.