Age in Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
This has probably been discussed before but I'll post anyway even at the expense of being flamed. Does anyone else think that maybe Anakin should have been older or Obi-Wan should have been younger? I do because having seen the OT first I imagined that Obi and Ani were very close in age and were unstoppable together. Maybe in Episode I when Obi was Qui-Goon's apprentice he should have been 15-ish. That way they could be closer in age. In Eps I and II they were more like father and son, it wasn't until after Ep II that they actually appeared like brothers. (I.E. Clone Wars, Labyrinth of Evil) I started this thread because I saw this picture and it got me thinking.

neo313
yea I agree, they should have started episode 1 with anakin and obiwan at the age they were in episode 2. theres tons of thing that couldve been better with the first 2 i think, ive just kinda tried to accept it sad

RotS was sweet tho, with ani and obi fighting side by side, like brothers

matreid
Nah, there good the way they are.

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by matreid
Nah, there good the way they are. agreed

Ness
same here

Darth Travizzle
ya, and also does anyone know how old padme was in episode 1? cuz she looked MUCH older than anakin.

Xam
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
ya, and also does anyone know how old padme was in episode 1? cuz she looked MUCH older than anakin.

she was 14

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.