He-Man vS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
He-Man vS Hulk

DigiMark007
I don't hold He-Man in quite the light I used to...he can definitely be beaten by brawler types. But all Hulk has is strength usually...He-Man always wins there. If he can throw a moon into orbit (this has happened), he can do it to Hulk easily. He-Man is inconsistent, and also doesn't have many appearences, but if he's written like he should be he'd own this fight.

-DM

Cosmic Cube
Throwing the moon into orbit? Isn't it already there?

Nevertheless, that's nothing compared to what Hulk can do.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Throwing the moon into orbit? Isn't it already there?

Nevertheless, that's nothing compared to what Hulk can do.

what has Hulk done that's close to moon chucking????? confused

i say He-Man wins.... he's probably stronger and he has that magic sword.... stick out tongue

DigiMark007
It wasn't our moon...He-Man is elsewhere.

He-Man has potentially limitless strength. He channels directly into himself via Castle Greyskull...the energy comes from the universe itself. His strength is based upon need, thus sometimes he looks much less impressive than Hulk or other 100+ characters...but he has the potential to be much much more. Superman or any similar people could beat him with speed. Hulk doesn't have that...all he has is strength, and inferior strength to He-Man.

And it took all of Hulk to barely hold up a mountain in Secret Wars. How the hell is he going to throw a moon into orbit??

-DM

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
what has Hulk done that's close to moon chucking????? confused

i say He-Man wins.... he's probably stronger and he has that magic sword.... stick out tongue

Destroying a planetoid twice the size of earth.
Moving tectonic plates while calm.
Moving the Earth from it's orbit with a punch.

These aren't even Hulk's greatest feats.

He-man doesn't come close.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
It wasn't our moon...He-Man is elsewhere.

He-Man has potentially limitless strength. He channels directly into himself via Castle Greyskull...the energy comes from the universe itself. His strength is based upon need, thus sometimes he looks much less impressive than Hulk or other 100+ characters...but he has the potential to be much much more. Superman or any similar people could beat him with speed. Hulk doesn't have that...all he has is strength, and inferior strength to He-Man.

And it took all of Hulk to barely hold up a mountain in Secret Wars. How the hell is he going to throw a moon into orbit??

-DM

Hulk has speed. He isn't Quicksilver, but he can attain landspeeds of 500mph and greater. While jumping, however, Hulk can exceed the speed of sound by folds. Even Superman has acknowledged that Hulk is quick.

Lifting the mountain during the Secret Wars wasn't his best showing by far. Pay attention to the incarnation. That was Banner-controlled Hulk who lifted the mountain. Read a few comics involving Savage Hulk, and you'll see that there are no limits to his strength. His strength defies logic. Throwing the moon into orbit is nothing compared to what the Hulk can and has achieved with his limitless strength.

DigiMark007
Good points. He-Man still has the same 'limitless' strength though. He-Man also tangled with Pre-Crisis Superman. Suspect writing perhaps, and Supes' speed should've won him the contest, but that's still saying something. And don't forget the magic sword. Another advantage besides the strength...could probably slice through Hulk, and his healing will only help him so much. I doubt Hulk could regrow a lopped-off head. I'll put my money on Prince Adam.

-DM

FieryBalrog
By the power of Grayskull!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Good points. He-Man still has the same 'limitless' strength though. He-Man also tangled with Pre-Crisis Superman. Suspect writing perhaps, and Supes' speed should've won him the contest, but that's still saying something. And don't forget the magic sword. Another advantage besides the strength...could probably slice through Hulk, and his healing will only help him so much. I doubt Hulk could regrow a lopped-off head. I'll put my money on Prince Adam.

-DM

I disagree.

Hulk has fought Pre-crisis Superman twice. First time, he punches Superman clear out of Metropolis. The next, he throws Superman into space. There was no clear winner in either fight.

Hulk's strength is limitless, and I have evidence supporting it. Is there any factual evidence proving that He-Man's strength is indeed limitless?

Hulk's skin is incredibly tough, so cutting him is unlikely. Valkyrie's sword was enchanted by Odin, and it still failed to cut Hulk's through Hulk's skin. Beams that cut adamantium failed to do much more than break his skin, exposing flesh. Decapitating Hulk is even more unlikely, as his flesh is even tougher, and his bones are nigh unbreakable. Hulk's healing factor allows him to regenerate from cells, making him virtually impossible to kill. You'd really have to read some of Savage Hulk's comics ot get a full scope on his abilities.

I don't know much about He-Man, except that his sword is the source of his strength. I can't really say that Hulk will defeat him, but I felt the need to prove that Hulk is uch stronger than you're making him out to be.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
By the power of Grayskull! I have the Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........................

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I have the Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........................

lol

FistOfThe North
Cringer became the mighty Battle-Cat !....

FistOfThe North
And I became He-Man... The Most Powerful Man in the Universe !!

pea55
not to mention Hulk destroyed a pocket universe just by clapping his hands, got trapped inside of a star and survived,made contact with ANTI MATTER and wasn't even effected by it!!!!!!! I agree with Cosmic Cube on this one.... Great points man!

Digi
lulz at the bump. Those comments are from '05, pea.

Anyway, He-Man via sword decapitation, then throwing Hulk's head into the sun. Debates of strength between these two are, largely, a moot point.

Prep-Man
He-Man.

Hyperion Prime
He-man wins this. I could see him breaking the hulks back like the maestro did to the hulk.

JakeTheBank
He-Man.

psycho gundam
hulk

chomperx9
He man wins.

Martial Artist
He Man is as strong as pre-crisis supes.

chomperx9
He man's strength is unlimitted

zeel
He-man wins

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Martial Artist
He Man is as strong as pre-crisis supes.

How?

Pre-Crisis Supes whooped his ass.

Martial Artist
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How?

Pre-Crisis Supes whooped his ass.

No, he didn't.

the ninjak
Cool sig Martial Artist.

And He-Man wins this.

Martial Artist
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cool sig Martial Artist.

And He-Man wins this.

Agreed Ninjak!

Digi
Guys, the Superman fight is the very definition of a non-feat for them both. There's no point debating it. It's literally 2 panels of nothing conclusive. They exchange one punch each Rocky/Drago style and then Superman knocks He-Man back but he's not terribly hurt. That's it. The frequency with which it is brought up in He-man threads will forever mystify me.

Strength/durability being a push if we compare potential and feats, it's the Sword of Power (think a low-level Mjolnir with adamantium-like cutting ability) that is the decider here.

EyeThor
I see this is about the same as "Hulk v Superman--" and neither one has a chance against Hulk, for the simple reason that, let's face it, both Superman and He-Man are totally GAY.

And I don't mean "gay" in the sense of 2 mean having sex with each other-- not that they wouldn't be doing that; I mean more like an entire PLANET called "Faggotia," which is just filled with naked men in a giant eternal gay-pile orgy.

Here we have one guy in sky-blue tights who flies around with a red cape, red boots, and red underwear on the outside of his blue tights, and he's secretly an even faggier nerd; then you have another who's a blonde beach-boy with long hair in a blue S&M bikini and salon-tanned and waxed body-- who likewise is an effeminate little prince who looks exactly like his alter-ego before a trip to the S&M Salon. Hello, GAY!

Almost as much as when Donald Blake discovered his sexuality AND his secret identity at the same time, after he picked up his "hammer" and next thing he knew he was "Mighty Thor!" (say it with a lisp and you'll get it).

And so, I'd say that it would end in a stalemate even if he fought BOTH of them; Hulk would charge in and say "Hulk SMASH, Hulk SMASH YOU AL-- uh-- WHA?
WHAT YOU MEN DOING? YOU WRESTLING TO SEE WHO GET TO FIGHT HULK?
WAIT a minute.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

HULK DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYMORE!
HULK DON'T WANT TO SMASH ANYMORE!
HULK DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY MORE, EVER AGAIN!
HULK QUIT FOREVER!

HULK JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND GOUGE EYES OUT WITH RUSTY METAL SPOON!!!!"

And that's about it.

Transmaniacon
If they fought in a populated area millions of people would die. I'm assuming both are bloodlusted. He-Man is the most powerful man in the universe. He destroys hulk and juggernaut and majin-buu and Odin at the sametime while blindfolded drunk with one hand tied behind his back and a broken leg

TheHulk
tsk Current Hulk 10/10

MF DELPH
Power of Greyskull>>>>>Puny Gamma.

He-Man smash!!!!

psycho gundam
^ smh

thunderclap ftw

MF DELPH
Sword block to decapitate combo to K.O.

psycho gundam
.25-.5 kilometer to cover first, and hulk's mere footsteps are an attack on he-man before the "fight" starts.
biscuits

his footsteps were enough to shift 150,000,000,000,000 tons of lithosphere while approaching skaar.

MF DELPH
MEET ME SUMWHERE!!!!

Transmaniacon
Puny hulk becomes He-Man's new girlfriend.

ColossusGrundy
He- Man wins and goes to bang Teela while Man at Arms is away.

DARTH POWER
I can see He-Man's Power Sword causing problems for Hulk.. And dnt forget he has a shield too which he can use to block Hulk's punches.

zeel
He-man potentially should destroy hulk but he has really limited feats.

dmills
Dude with the man bra wins.

CosmicComet
The fuse and become He-Hulk.

Transmaniacon
BY THE GAMMA OF GREYSKULL!!!

TheHulk
I can't believe people are so serious He-Man wins i mean the best Hulk that can give He-Man a good fight is savage...but current...

D-Block
He-Man wins he's just as strong and his strength will increase if needed. He-Man is a better fighter and has the Sword of Power.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
I can't believe people are so serious He-Man wins i mean the best Hulk that can give He-Man a good fight is savage...but current...

He-Man could get as strong as the universe needed him to be to save the day.

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He-Man could get as strong as the universe needed him to be to save the day. I know but that's what i was always curious about,"strong as the universe".....weird

golem370
I was looking at some scans of He-Man when he went to lift Greyskull he at first didn't seem to be able too until the Sorceress amped him up. I think those scans are in his respect thread.

SquallX
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I disagree.

Hulk has fought Pre-crisis Superman twice. First time, he punches Superman clear out of Metropolis. The next, he throws Superman into space. There was no clear winner in either fight.

Hulk's strength is limitless, and I have evidence supporting it. Is there any factual evidence proving that He-Man's strength is indeed limitless?

Hulk's skin is incredibly tough, so cutting him is unlikely. Valkyrie's sword was enchanted by Odin, and it still failed to cut Hulk's through Hulk's skin. Beams that cut adamantium failed to do much more than break his skin, exposing flesh. Decapitating Hulk is even more unlikely, as his flesh is even tougher, and his bones are nigh unbreakable. Hulk's healing factor allows him to regenerate from cells, making him virtually impossible to kill. You'd really have to read some of Savage Hulk's comics ot get a full scope on his abilities.

I don't know much about He-Man, except that his sword is the source of his strength. I can't really say that Hulk will defeat him, but I felt the need to prove that Hulk is uch stronger than you're making him out to be.

I guess you forgot that once Pre-Crisis Superman stopped playing around with the Hulk, he destroyed him.

Superman himself said no man on Earth can move me, unless i want to be move. All that time the Hulk was punching away, and Superman was looking at him like a retard.

golem370
Looked to me like he was starting to feel it.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by SquallX
I guess you forgot that once Pre-Crisis Superman stopped playing around with the Hulk, he destroyed him.

To be fair this never happened, because Supes never hit Hulk back.

Adam_PoE
He-Man vs. Hulk

Hulk vs. He-Man

Savage Hulk vs. He-Man

War Hulk vs. He-Man

Horrificus
people always say hulk's strength is limitless.
are there any scans of him lifting Infinity Pounds?

svex
pretty easily HEMAN!
they say hulk is the strongest there is, but THOSE FOOLS ALWAYS FORGET TO ADD "IN MARVEL UNIVERSE",
there are hundreds of characters that can tear apart hulk with bare hands, not but can kill him also. but hulk fanboys(mindless like hulk) who think always nothing can beat hulk, actually this "nothing" is a BS here.
movie hulk, in a single slice , he-man will cut splice hulk.
regular hulk, same.
wwh: same
reason: hulk is a rage based fighter but he-man is fully raged already, he don't need rage, he has strength that can take on PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN AND UNLIMITED POWERFUL MAGIC, FOR THOSE WHO THINK NOTHING WILL EFFECT HULK ARE 11111% NEED mind to think,
btw before hulk need to rage and whatever , he-man will instantly fuse all the magic in his sword and with a full strength, a SINGLE FUSED STRIKE WILL TURN HULK INTO GRREN SHIT,
THE END

iscaremonkeys
he man stomps

Stoic
He Man doesn't have enough in terms of feats to give him a decisive victory over the Hulk, and I mean any Hulk other than Fixit. Hulk kicks his ass, and has butt sex with the Sorceress for good measure.

iscaremonkeys
S hulk is not she-hulk?
cuz he-man ****s she-hulk and she likes it

Don Corleone
Hulk takes on better rouges ...Besides Skelator, He Man fights guys like BeastMan and Trapjaw.. erm

Odekahn
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
To be fair this never happened, because Supes never hit Hulk back.

Yes he did. In fact, he was concerned he had accidentally hit Hulk too hard.

Stoic
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Hulk takes on better rouges ...Besides Skelator, He Man fights guys like BeastMan and Trapjaw.. erm

Hello... you took the words right away from my finger tips, because I was going to bring this up as well. He-Man simply does not have enough in terms of feats or panel time to place him this high on the brick/tank list. The Hulk would kick his a$$ base solely on feats. I'm pretty sure that if He-Man had as many appearances in the Marvel U, that he would have had run ins with Thor, Herc, Gladiator, Onslaught, Abomination, Hercules, Sentry, and several others, and he would not be touted as being the most powerful man in the universe.

pym-ftw
Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.