deadpool vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhh
im dumb

Nataku8188
Deadpool chumped him before. But he ain't gonna beat him.

Crazymaniac
how?

Hulk Power
No. Huh? What?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
how?

He needed some of Hulk's blood, so he tricked Hulk into jumping at him and impaling himself on a street sign pole. He collected some of the run off then ran like a little girl.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nataku8188
He needed some of Hulk's blood, so he tricked Hulk into jumping at him and impaling himself on a street sign pole. He collected some of the run off then ran like a little girl.

Bad writing. The military has tried to collect Hulk's blood for decades. If it were that easy, the military would have an army of Hulks.

Draco69
A street sign pole? What the f*** was it made of? Jesus Christ, their tax costs must be through the roof.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Bad writing. The military has tried to collect Hulk's blood for decades. If it were that easy, the military would have an army of Hulks.

Not bad writing at all. It's Deadpool, nothing makes sense. Plus it was the very depowered Hulk from after onslaught.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
A street sign pole? What the f*** was it made of? Jesus Christ, their tax costs must be through the roof.

My sentiments exactly.

Not bad writing at all. It's Deadpool, nothing makes sense. Plus it was the very depowered Hulk from after onslaught.

It's a friggnin street sign pole! It doesn't matter if it was Grey Hulk. That is terrible writing.

Nataku8188
Scans

Nataku8188
A street sign pole? It doesn't matter if it was Grey Hulk. That is terrible writing.

You don't seem to understand, Deadpool comics aren't there to make sense. They are there to be entertaining. Stuff like this isn't supposed to be viewed as normal, look at Secret Wars. Hulk holding up that mountain range could be seen as bad writing, or it could be seen as something that just happened and you can get over it. Because Secret Wars was ANYTHING but bad writing.

Draco69
Oh. I get it. Like the recent She-Hulk comics.

Nataku8188
More

Cosmic Cube
You don't seem to understand, Deadpool comics aren't there to make sense. They are there to be entertaining. Stuff like this isn't supposed to be viewed as normal, look at Secret Wars. Hulk holding up that mountain range could be seen as bad writing, or it could be seen as something that just happened and you can get over it. Because Secret Wars was ANYTHING but bad writing.

Not really. Hulk holding up a mountain isn't outside of his range of power. There is no maximum for him. The Hulk has moved way more than 150 billion tons, while calm, on more than one occasion. That isn't even close to his greatest feat of strength.

Hulk getting hurt by a street pole is bad writing.

What was so bad about the Secret Wars?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh. I get it. Like the recent She-Hulk comics.

Exactly. She Hulk vs Champion is a non-fight.

Nataku8188
Not really. Hulk holding up a mountain isn't outside of his range of power. There is no maximum for him. The Hulk has moved way more than 150 billion tons, while calm, on more than one occasion. That isn't even close to his greatest feat of strength.

Hulk getting hurt by a street pole is bad writing.

What was so bad about the Secret Wars?

Professor hulk lifting that much from complete calm is utter bullshit.

Hulk getting hurt by a street pole ain't bad writing, it's called a plot device, get over it.

I said Secret wars was good...

Nataku8188
another scan

Nataku8188
another scan ...

Cosmic Cube
Professor hulk lifting that much from complete calm is utter bullshit.

Hulk getting hurt by a street pole ain't bad writing, it's called a plot device, get over it.

I said Secret wars was good...

That was Banner-controlled Hulk, not Professor. Professor calls himself "Bruce."

A street pole hurting Hulk is a plot device?! eek! You must be joking. Hulk takes shots from tanks, missiles, and nukes, but a street sign can hurt him? Why didn't deadpool just shoot him?

Hulk Power
The thing is that Hulk lifting 150 billion tons is not bad writing because his strength is unlimited so it makes sense. Hulk getting hurt by a street pole is bad writing. He can get hit by bullets and missiles without anything happening to him but how can a street pole hurt him. What the fu*k. Now that is utter bullshit.

Nataku8188
That was Banner-controlled Hulk, not Professor. Professor calls himself "Bruce."

A street pole hurting Hulk is a plot device?! eek! You must be joking. Hulk takes shots from tanks, missiles, and nukes, but a street sign can hurt him? Why didn't deadpool just shoot him?

Maybe cause Hulk was dieing? How about that Mr. Knowitall? Read the ****ing scan and shyaddup.

Cosmic Cube
Maybe cause Hulk was dieing? How about that Mr. Knowitall? Read the ****ing scan and shyaddup.

I read the scan. That's from the post-Onslaught period when Hulk was seperated from Bruce, and dying. He was depowered. I know, you said that in the beginning.

You shut up.

nadja
hi deadpool vs hulk

nadja
sorry bout that

nadja
Originally posted by nadja
sorry bout that

Nataku8188
I read the scan. That's from the post-Onslaught period when Hulk was seperated from Bruce, and dying. He was depowered. I know, you said that in the beginning.

You shut up.

Then why are you complaining?

Cosmic Cube
Then why are you complaining? I'm not. disgust

Hulk Power
Then why are you complaining?

Hey Nataku8188, why don't YOU shut up. I've noticed that in the "Akuma vs Hulk" thread you were aruing with that other guy. You seem like the kind of guy that likes to pick fights and won't shut up even when you know you are wrong. Why don't you just be quiet and stop picking fights you little punk.

Wanderer259
How is he wrong in this thread?

Crazymaniac
why is there a debate on this? i thought the hulk was far from deadpool's point

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Hey Nataku8188, why don't YOU shut up. I've noticed that in the "Akuma vs Hulk" thread you were aruing with that other guy. You seem like the kind of guy that likes to pick fights and won't shut up even when you know you are wrong. Why don't you just be quiet and stop picking fights you little punk.

Tell ME to shut up, AND call me a 'little punk'? Well, I've got something to say to you;

Currently (As far as I know) I'm the longest posting member of the Comic forums. I've been here for just about a year now, with maybe, I think a month or two, of slow posting. I've been here since before there was even a Versus forum. I don't keep arguing when I'm wrong, if I think I'm wrong I just accept that. But I don't argue things I don't know, so I don't have to be wrong. Just a short while ago someone enlightened me to exactly what the Phoenix was, because I had thought differently. If you weren't such a dumbass you wouldn't assume things. I don't pick fights, this is a forum for DEBATING and ARGUING, I happen to be a very harsh person, so people like you think I'm picking fights. If I was out to pick a fight, why would I try and help people understand what I'm trying to say? People like you make yourselves look like morons by assuming things and trying to make a name for yourself by starting something with someone like me. Here's a newsflash, a lot of people around here don't like me, but most of them respect me. I don't go around and argue with just insults like AC, I will pull up scans, issue numbers, math facts, and whatever else it takes. I care enough to type such long responses to people like you, and I even correct my spelling and grammatical errors whenever I see a problem.

Don't come into MY forum and proceed to try and tell ME off. I'm the mother****ing Comic forum Tyrant, and YOU are the little punk.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
why is there a debate on this? i thought the hulk was far from deadpool's point

There is no debate on the fight. We're talking about if Hulk getting impaled was bad writing.

CorderaMitchell
ouch hulk I'm sorry you are going through EXACTLY what I went through.

black wolverine
if u guys arent saying hulk ur drunk or something

Hulk Power
Tell ME to shut up, AND call me a 'little punk'? Well, I've got something to say to you;

Currently (As far as I know) I'm the longest posting member of the Comic forums. I've been here for just about a year now, with maybe, I think a month or two, of slow posting. I've been here since before there was even a Versus forum. I don't keep arguing when I'm wrong, if I think I'm wrong I just accept that. But I don't argue things I don't know, so I don't have to be wrong. Just a short while ago someone enlightened me to exactly what the Phoenix was, because I had thought differently. If you weren't such a dumbass you wouldn't assume things. I don't pick fights, this is a forum for DEBATING and ARGUING, I happen to be a very harsh person, so people like you think I'm picking fights. If I was out to pick a fight, why would I try and help people understand what I'm trying to say? People like you make yourselves look like morons by assuming things and trying to make a name for yourself by starting something with someone like me. Here's a newsflash, a lot of people around here don't like me, but most of them respect me. I don't go around and argue with just insults like AC, I will pull up scans, issue numbers, math facts, and whatever else it takes. I care enough to type such long responses to people like you, and I even correct my spelling and grammatical errors whenever I see a problem.

Don't come into MY forum and proceed to try and tell ME off. I'm the mother****ing Comic forum Tyrant, and YOU are the little punk.

Hey man. You think you're so righteous and that you can tell anyone off don't you? Well let ME tell you something, you're just full of shit you punk *****. You think that because you've been here for a while I have to take this from you? I don't give a FU*K who you are or how long you've been here. Why do you think that no one likes you? You now why? It's because you're an ass hole to everyone else and you think that because you've been here for some time, it gives you the right to treat people like crap. I don't care if you're some stupid gay ass "comic forum tyrant." You talk crap on me and you bet you have trouble punk. Ever thought that people don't want to hear what you have to say? You think that you have special rights to treat people like trash because you've been here for a while then you're wrong. Besides, who said this is your forum you ignorant fool. I don't see your name anywhere on it. Don't claim something as yours when it doesn't belong to you and if you still want to keep talking about this then let's keep talking. censored mad blowup

Wanderer259
Hulk Power: Seems like you're the one that came in here and started a fight.

Nataku8188: I have to admit, you were a bit needlessly nasty here:

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Hulk Power: Seems like you're the one that came in here and started a fight.

Nataku8188: I have to admit, you were a bit needlessly nasty here:

No one was asking for your opinion. This is between him and me. It does not concern you.

Wanderer259
In the beginning, this concerned only Cosmic Cube and Nataku before you stomped in here. Heed your own advice.

CorderaMitchell
Read the Shin Akuma vs. Hulk thread, the same thing went on here, Ibasically said the same thing they were saying now.

Sorry hulk you are going through this, even though you insult me, i think you are an ok guy.

black wolverine
hulk is da man but his movie is terrible it had 1 good part da was da worst movie

CorderaMitchell
I never saw it............

Hulk Power
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Read the Shin Akuma vs. Hulk thread, the same thing went on here, Ibasically said the same thing they were saying now.

Sorry hulk you are going through this, even though you insult me, i think you are an ok guy.

Thanks for your support man. I guess you're right. smile big grin

CorderaMitchell
Did you get my post.

Majora's Mask
Of course he is.

Majora's Mask
Hey, Hulk. I just read page 2 when you were arguing with that nadkaj.....Whatever the hell that stupid gay name is. You don't have to get that angry at he/she/it.

CorderaMitchell
man read the shin akuma vs. hulk thread its the same thing there, i defend myself and get ripped apart because people didn't want to prove my poiint, I apologize twice and I still got picked on period.

majora's mask you just pulled yourself in something big, good experience for you though. big grin

K3VIL
It was during the heroes reborn period, Hulk was separated from Banner.His strenght fluctuates sometimes and his durability too, he was dying.

Mainstream
Originally posted by K3VIL
It was during the heroes reborn period, Hulk was separated from Banner.His strenght fluctuates sometimes and his durability too, he was dying.

poor Hulkie poo!

CorderaMitchell
lol.

Nataku8188
Hey man. You think you're so righteous and that you can tell anyone off don't you? Well let ME tell you something, you're just full of shit you punk *****. You think that because you've been here for a while I have to take this from you?

I don't think I'm righteous, or that I can tell anyone off. I only tell off people who make ridiculous claims, or waltz in here and act like they own the place. I don't remember ever directly insulting you, I told you how the situation was, and that you need to calm down and realize what you're doing. The only things resembling insults that I said were, "YOU are the little punk", "If you weren't such a dumbass you wouldn't assume things", "People like you make yourselves look like morons by assuming things and trying to make a name for yourself by starting something with someone like me". If you actually understood what I was saying, you'd realize that I wasn't aiming to insult you, I was aiming to make you realize what was going on. You picked the fight with me, you took something that wasn't your conversation and decided to confront me on it. Then you tell another person off for doing the same thing? That's pretty hypocritcal and makes you look bad.

That's half the problem. Until you realize that people like me have invested many hours into this forum, only to see people come in and trash the place with false facts, iggnorance, and fanboyism, you don't understand what we're talking about. We know more about these forums then you do, we've been here longer, and we've already worked our asses off for the respect we deserve. I haven't seen you post scans, facts, issue numbers to support arguments, I haven't seen you spend all night arguing with a fanboy, bringing up the calculations required to determine the force behind someone's punch, or the amount of damage a thrown item will do. When you've gone and invested serious time and effort into these forums, when you've worked our ass off, you'll get respect. The majority of people that come here are only here for a month or two, then they dissappear, because they don't have what it takes to do what people like me do. Maybe you should start giving a FU*K about who I am, and how long I've been here, because you aren't going to earn the respect of us Senoir Members (The ones who have been here for onver 6 months) by saying things like this.

No one likes me? Last I knew almost all of the guys who've been here for a decent amount of time liked me, talked with me outside KMC, and respected me. Last I knew, it was guys like you who didn't like me, because you are too busy trying to make a name for yourself, and being brash to understand. I'm only an '*******' to people who are assholes themselves. You want to make false claims, be iggnorant, lie, butt in on other peoples conversations? You can bet your ass I'm gonna be all over you. I don't treat people like crap for no reason, look at C-Master, he apologized, and I get along with him fine now. Then again, look at people like Xplosive, who are ridiculously iggnorant, and you'll see why I treat people the way I do.

What kind of trouble? I don't see trouble anywhere. What, you going to come to my house and beat me up? The worst you can do is insult me over the internet, and if it somehow gets to the point where I am actually insulted, I have a little thing called the ignore button. I'm not here to talk crap about you, I'm just trying to let you know that the only thing posting stuff like this is going to do is make yourself look bad.

Nope, as a matter of fact, people have ASKED me for my opinion. Why? Because they know I'm not going to just shout out random bullcrap and not back it up.

I don't see my name on anything I own, but it's still mine. I don't have special rights, I don't treat people like trash at all. Ever hear of the old saying, "Treat others as you would like to be treated" ? When I see people saying stupid things, lies, false claims, etc. I expect them to be shot down immediatly, so others aren't influenced by them. Don't you call me ignorant, when you're the one who is blind to everything I have to say to you. I'm more than willing to keep talking, but you really need to learn to calm down and not take things personally, I haven't been aiming to insult you, if I was, you'd know it. Take a chill pill, reread what I've said, and think about it before you post again.

CorderaMitchell
Hey everyone has there points, and this is not going to end, so hulk don't respond unless its about this fight.\

I've spent many hours on this forum too, gotten 70 pms on the last few days , just for conversation, and have approached the 2000 post mark and have gotten more responses onthis forumthan anyone, since i've cam i've also been very busy, so I know how you feel, just get along though, this is funny at first, but eventually loses its steam, everyone will agree with me there, when they see pages and pages of insults.

Hulk Power
I don't see my name on anything I own, but it's still mine. I don't have special rights, I don't treat people like trash at all. Ever hear of the old saying, "Treat others as you would like to be treated" ? When I see people saying stupid things, lies, false claims, etc. I expect them to be shot down immediatly, so others aren't influenced by them. Don't you call me ignorant, when you're the one who is blind to everything I have to say to you. I'm more than willing to keep talking, but you really need to learn to calm down and not take things personally, I haven't been aiming to insult you, if I was, you'd know it. Take a chill pill, reread what I've said, and think about it before you post again.

Look Nataku8188, you obviously think that you're right in everything you say. What ever. I don't care what you say, think or do. It's sad if all you do is spend all that time on the KMC forums like you said you. Don't you have a life? Don't you work or go to school? I pity you and the lifestyle you lead. I've never seen something so pathetic as like what you do. My point is that I don't like you and you don't like me. I don't agree with you and you don't agree with me. Therefore I don't want to argue with you anymore because there is no point in me arguing with a person as self centered and foolish as yourself. Go on thinking that the world revolves around you and that you're always right. I'm sure you'll get very far in life with that mentality. Basically I think you're full of shit.

Nataku8188
Look Nataku8188, you obviously think that you're right in everything you say. What ever. I don't care what you say, think or do. It's sad if all you do is spend all that time on the KMC forums like you said you. Don't you have a life? Don't you work or go to school? I pity you and the lifestyle you lead. I've never seen something so pathetic as like what you do. My point is that I don't like you and you don't like me. I don't agree with you and you don't agree with me. Therefore I don't want to argue with you anymore because there is no point in me arguing with a person as self centered and foolish as yourself. Go on thinking that the world revolves around you and that you're always right. I'm sure you'll get very far in life with that mentality. Basically I think you're full of shit.

I never said I didn't like you, once again, you're assuming things. I have nothing against you, really.

As for spending time on KMC, I know about a little thing called multi-tasking. I can talk to my friends, listen to music, cruise KMC and write all at the same time! Magic! Haha...

Even now you try to insult me, and I understand that you still think I'm trying to insult you, but I'm not. You've just got to look at it like a game, people who spend more time and effort are a higher level, and deserve more respect.

'Tis no hard feelings, at least not on this side. Maybe when you get a little more mature you'll understand what I'm saying. Not everything is black and white, things like this don't have a right and a wrong, they are just opinions. Even if you don't share my opinions, I feel that you should respect them because I've worked much harder to gain credibility than you have.

As for you C-man, quality not quantity, anyone can pull in 2000 posts, hell, you could do it in one day, it's about the kind of posts you do.

CorderaMitchell
what hardly, Ive participated plenty, I just get a lot of responses like i said, I wouldn't post if noone answered or didn't compliment me.You can registert on here 10 years ago and post once per week, time effort,and participation are wat matters.

on that we've both had are short pointless posts, like shut it or this or that etc.

hulk good at being mature.

Hulk Power
Thank you for the recognition CorderaMitchell. I also think you're mature. I think you and I will get along just fine. You have my respect man. rock yes

CorderaMitchell
Same here,same here now lets go to that akuma vs. hulk thread and explain why hulk will lose badly.

CorderaMitchell
here it is for you Whirly

armandovalles
in Contest of Champions II Hulk beat Deadpool in one page.

CorderaMitchell
read this from start to finish it is really funny.

Magee
I feel the need to add my two cents.

I've been here on the vs forum and comic book discussion forum before that for over 2 years now. I have witnessed a lot of memorable events and talked with a lot of different people. So, Hulk take my advice. Show respect to senior forum members. I'm really sick of these new forumites coming in here insulting members and demanding attention. You Hulk Power are one of these people. You need to calm down, read what people are saying, take it in, don't just read it and reply in a respectable fashion. I'm not the most active of members on this board but i've been here longer than most, long before the vs forum. I tend to just read rather than reply and i've seen my fare share of events. Please Hulk Power do not go around needlessly insulting people, especially respectable people like Nataku.

I hope you really consider what i'm saying and try hard not to be so brunt in other topics. I do apologise for getting into something which doesn't concern me but I really felt the need to do so.

Maestro
To be honest the hulk getting impaled was bad writing, seeing that later on the same hulk took one of surfers cosmic blasts, and let me emphasise 'cosmic blasts' and came out unscathed. But to be honest, it was a deadpool comic, im not surprised hulk bled, like nataku said, it's a plot device and those things happen.

Wynndar
yea....that was plain silly

Wanderer259
Give it some slack, man -- he was weak.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Magee
I feel the need to add my two cents.

I've been here on the vs forum and comic book discussion forum before that for over 2 years now. I have witnessed a lot of memorable events and talked with a lot of different people. So, Hulk take my advice. Show respect to senior forum members. I'm really sick of these new forumites coming in here insulting members and demanding attention. You Hulk Power are one of these people. You need to calm down, read what people are saying, take it in, don't just read it and reply in a respectable fashion. I'm not the most active of members on this board but i've been here longer than most, long before the vs forum. I tend to just read rather than reply and i've seen my fare share of events. Please Hulk Power do not go around needlessly insulting people, especially respectable people like Nataku.

I hope you really consider what i'm saying and try hard not to be so brunt in other topics. I do apologise for getting into something which doesn't concern me but I really felt the need to do so.

Respectable, depends on how you're taking this, status never makes a person higher than the person who treats others like they wanted to be treated. Would you take crap from your job just because another employee has been there longer hell,no. I myself hold stuff in, and try not to conflict unless its been brought to me many times (which it has), but people shouldn't downsize me and my integrity, to make themselves feel better (no names) But Hulk butted in, apologized, and I pmed both on this matter. I've broken up many fights, and been very active since I've gotten here.

Besides it is a versus forum, not the presidential election, who we think will win will probably stay there after we sleep.

Hulk Power
Hulk rips him limb from limb.

CorderaMitchell
He wont catch him period, end of story, though hulk could rip him apart quite well.

CorderaMitchell
wait wrong poll...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.