Deadpool vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
who wins?

dominic/wolf
sup cant kill pool imortal get the picture

Blair Wind
Deadpool makes a crack about Supes underwear, makes him go insane with wit and humor, that worse than Plasticman, and supes kills himself.....or goes to therapy

whirlysplat
Heatvision to the max incinerates every cell big grin

Mider
How far does immortality go i mean if you destroyed every single bit of Lobo i think He can be reincarnated but what happens if you destroy ever ounce of someone if they have been banned from Death's realm?

Mider
Marvel Death not DC Death DC Death is more powerful even if you killed Her She would just meet Herself.

Wanderer259
Very far. Nothing can be completely wiped from existence without altering reality. Even if Wade's body was completely molecularized, those atoms are still there. With supernatural assistance, which Wade's "banning" is, he'd be pieced back together, though it'd take time.

But just because Supes can't kill Deadpool doesn't mean he can't beat him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Heatvision to the max incinerates every cell big grin Very true.

Case closed.

Mider
Cant Deadpool find a weapon to defeat Superman like He did god-like Cable.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mider
Cant Deadpool find a weapon to defeat Superman like He did god-like Cable. Well I suppose he could but I dont think he will have much time to find one or even have time to get to use it if he has one.

black batman
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
sup cant kill pool imortal get the picture
i know deadpool's immortal but just because deadpool's immortal doesnt mean you can automaticly say superman cant win. GET THE PICTURE

snoopdogg
What do you guys mean Deadpool is immortal?

Cause of his healing factor or he cannot die?

Mider
Umm well thats what Immortal means He cant die dude at all Thanos kicked Him out of Death's realm.

snoopdogg
That British dude said it best earlier.

"Heatvision to the max incinerates every cell"

Mider
Doesnt matter He can still come back thats why Vampires are considered immortal even if there totally turned to dust if you drop a bit of blood on them you can bring them back i mean thats a sucky level of immortality but its still immortality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.