Harry Potter Book 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiji
Hi ppl! i'm getting ready for the day HP6 comes out so i can start writing again! but i want to know some of the stuff you kinda want to happen in this one. so, please tell me, cause after the book comes out, i'm gonna start writing here.

Hermione202
Someone important on the good side should die to make it interesting

Hermione202
Hey good idea

keiji
Originally posted by Hermione202
Hey good idea
ummmm....wasn't that your idea?

Hermione202
i don't think i'll write one so no.if you want you can use it.

keiji
Originally posted by Hermione202
i don't think i'll write one so no.if you want you can use it.
no, the one you comented on.

hk_*^^*
Ron Weasley should die the way Sirius did but comes back??

joelsef
Hermione turns evil, has a child with Voldemort, who ends up killing Harry!!! Ron becomes an Ice Cream Man who frightens little children, and Dumbledore becomes Pope! Neville beomces Santa santa , and Malfoy cleans toilets at the movie theater. Voldemort will die when his long robes become caught in an elevator and his is sucked down into HELL. muahahahaha devil

psyche, i think that their should be a traitor shifty , and Peter Pettigrew betrays Voldemort just like he betrayed Harry's parents.

hk_*^^*
i can tataly c malfoy cleaning toilets

Hermione202
you've got a wild emagination joelsef. lol how can hermione turn evil.malfoy clean toilels? hahahaha.good one wish it was true.

The_Dark_Lord
That would be great,to see Malfoy cleaning toilets at the cinema.

Hermione202
I agree! big grin laughing

keiji
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
That would be great,to see Malfoy cleaning toilets at the cinema.
it might happen.....there's always detention.

misslilsweetie
ya ur rite! but i think that ron will betray harry and then joins the darkside and later he is killed in a battle between harry voldy hermy death eaters ginny neville and maybe someother ppl then ron will die by vodly because ron couldnt kill harry cause he was friends with him and it was to hard. after vody escapes harry is alive..then harry and hermy get together.......

just joking!

keiji
i plan for some relationships in my book 7.

ideas:
hermione, harry
harry, ginny
ginny, neville
draco, hermione (short-term most likely end up HP/HG)
ron, luna
maybe.....ron, hermione

joelsef
i like yur relationship ideas a lot, (possibly) except for the Draco/Hermione thing. I don't really know why everyone wants it to happen, because the odds are like, a billion to one. Hermione hates Malfoy, and his father is trying to kill Harry, so unless Hermione alienates Harry, she will never "fraternize" with the enemy. Plus, Draco hates muggle-borns, but with is twisted mind, he might find Hermione attractive just because of that, so, i dunno, it's kinda up in the air! laughing out loud

Hermione202
i don't like the Draco/hermione idear either but i notice a lot of people like it.i don't

crazykim
i realy dont like hg and dm together
when i think of it
it like doesnt make any sense

keiji
yeah it doesn't....i wanted to see your reactions guyz!

misslilsweetie
i like the idea of Ron and hermy together i can just tell that they will be together...

keiji
i am hoping for HP and HG.

joelsef
yea, i agree with ya keiji. J.K. Rowling might want us to think that RW and HG should get together simply because they fight all the time, but I think most people get the idea of Ron and Hermione together from the movies. definetely harry and hermione. and ron could have someone else... but i can't tell ya cause i might use it in my story!

keiji
Originally posted by joelsef
yea, i agree with ya keiji. J.K. Rowling might want us to think that RW and HG should get together simply because they fight all the time, but I think most people get the idea of Ron and Hermione together from the movies. definetely harry and hermione. and ron could have someone else... but i can't tell ya cause i might use it in my story!
agree with you totally.....movie makes it stand out. i heard a rumor that it's HG and HP.

Ron may get someone in my story................

tippy
hey, im new here lol , i want ron n hermione to get together, thell be sooooooo cute :P

keiji
you can do that in you story. i think all hermy and ron would do is fight.
definately harry and hermione.

misslilsweetie
but but but but in the 4th book harry tells KRUM THAT HE DOESNT LIKE HER AND NEVER DID i dont think his feelings changed.......i mean ron and hermy are like trying hard to keep their feelings from coming out!! ya they fight that shows they do like each other..... i mean when fleur kissed harry on the cheek after the 2nd task (i think it was after the 2nd task) and hermione didnt mind but when she kissed ron on the cheek shes like mad...i can go on if i try to...

rick01666
how about hg and rw and and harry and that chick he whent to the yule ball thing with he allways looking at her in there 1st olws he looking at and heeps of other stuff ive read in all the fan sites i agree with misslilsweetie about ron and hermione

The Inkeeper
Ron likes Hermione, you can tell. Hermione liked Harry, you can tell.

Ron finds out Hermione likes Harry and turns on Harry.

angelslove
i think book 6 is going to be a lot darker.. ron and hermy kiss herminy gets kiddnaped and tortured. ron gos all ragy and powerful, harry try to sooth nevill not kill him while torturing mayfoy infrot of first year slytherines.

angelslove
gwap crushs hagrids hut kills snape(haha) and is to be hunted down a killedmad hagid goes on rampage.professer dumbledore s brother takes the place as defence against the dark arts

misslilsweetie
good idea ...but which one of Harry's closeest friend's is gonna die??? I hope its NOT RON OR HERMY.....

joelsef
I think Cho will die

keiji
i will be killing off______________________.

misslilsweetie
I think Cho will die
but Cho isnt his closest friend...

what if it if Hagrid..that would be so sad

crazykim
i hope it isnt hagrid either

Hermione202
I don't mind if its cho or percy

misslilsweetie
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS COMING OUT IN ONE WEEK!! WHOSE EXCITED!

Hermione202
I'm excited.

riku harada
i hated book six's end. i'm not writing anything about HP7 right now because i'm mad.

Hermione202
Ok , too bad .

riku harada
yeah! love your sig!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
Originally posted by riku harada
yeah! love your sig!!!!!!!!!

mines ? Thanks !

crazykim
is anybody gonna post here anymore?

riku harada
i have been won over by Barka. i will write. look for my Book 7 soon.

Barker
Awesome, I will read. reading

Hermione202
Ok , i'll be waiting .

misslilsweetie
uhh anyone gonna post soon?? yeah i will be waiting to! to read ur story!! hope its good!

Barker
Really awesome so far.... Petunia dies!!! Keep it up thumb up

riku harada
yes she does. i am feeling kind of morbid so i decided to start off with a death or two.

Hermione202
Nice . I love it !!! A good , strong beginning and it flows along nicely . Really good . i hope you write more soon .

riku harada
i'm not going to be able to write until the weekend. i'm already back in school. sad

jlee17xoxo412
school, sucks for u.....lol

riku harada
sorry guys. i'll make it up to you by posting two times as much this weekend. i had too much hw

gregmontanza

gregmontanza

gregmontanza

gregmontanza

riku-chan
what the hell are you doing??? this is my thread!!!!!! and it's a discussion thread.

danagrint
Hermione turns evil, has a child with Voldemort, who ends up killing Harry!!! Ron becomes an Ice Cream Man who frightens little children, and Dumbledore becomes Pope! Neville beomces Santa santa , and Malfoy cleans toilets at the movie theater. Voldemort will die when his long robes become caught in an elevator and his is sucked down into HELL. muahahahaha devil

psyche, i think that their should be a traitor shifty , and Peter Pettigrew betrays Voldemort just like he betrayed Harry's parents.

great storysmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.