Animal Man vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Spideys Sister
Who the heck is Animal-man? Do you mean craven?

Piedmon
XD Nice.

Anyway, it depends.... what "era," of Animal Man are we talking about here? Is this after he learned metafictional combat techniques like skipping between panel borders?

Anyway, this really depends on what animals are nearby. Assume it's in your average city street. That gives him ants, worms, a pigeon or two.... so his strength would be equal to spiderman, he'd have a running speed of 75 MPH, regeneration, and flight right there.

Animal Man takes this 8/10.

JRW
i think he might mean Beast Boy when he grows up because he took the name animal man

MERCILOUS
No sir, two different characters. Animal Man is a DC vertigo title.

long pig
Animal man is where Deadpool was ripped from(DP is a mix between Slade and Animalman), he was completely nutts.
Animal man did things like break the 4th dimention and talk to the reader...jump through panels or remove them totally to fit his needs.

AM would own SM.

MERCILOUS
A better match would be Spiderman vs. Second Hand Smoke Man.

Spideys Sister
Well Then I don't know...I love Spidey and he kicked all Mavel comic character asses And If its Beast boy popularity wins... Spidey I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.