Dooku's Lightsaber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happyman987
What does anakin do with Dooku's Lightsaber after he kills the Count?

PVS
he uses it as a suppository.
how the f*** would we know?

happyman987
Originally posted by PVS

o sorry... i shouldve expected an answer like this from such a fukin' moron

matreid
Probably just leaves it there after begeading him.

happyman987

jerlark386
Originally posted by PVS

Suppository? Ouch! laughing

Darth Travizzle
Don't know, don't care.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by jerlark386
Suppository? Ouch! laughing

Yeah, especially if it is on. eek!

Deadlyshot07
Why is his lightsaber curved at the end?

Mist
his style. fencing and all.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Deadlyshot07

Maybe it was shy...

((The_Anomaly))
he prolly just drops it beside dooku...

PVS

'for her pleasure'

kremzike
In the corpses ass... for identification purposes. No head or fingerprints, so he needed something.

Bombadil
i would have been like Grievous and kept it.

rancthetank
well gee i dunno, say what happened to the blaster that Obi-Wan uses after he kills Grevious

BAILY
Well the same thing happens to all the lost lightsabers in the movie... Dooku's, Yoda's, Mace's, Palpy's..... ... Anakin drops Dooku's saber and sone guy picks it up and goes out of the escape pods before GG launches them all... If you look closely when Mace's saber goes out the window... a ship is just flying into the scene... and he swipes the saber... the same guy catches Yoda's saber as it falls to the bottom of the Senate Chambers... and well he caught Palpy's and Mace's sabers in a span of ten minutes.. he was a happy camper... they are worth alot on Republic Ebay

Crazymaniac
WHY DO U NEED TO NOE THIS ANSWER?

BAILY
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
WHY DO U NEED TO NOE THIS ANSWER?

Bc they need to fill a void in their lives where a girl, or loved one.. maybe a cat or dog... would be...

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by BAILY
Well the same thing happens to all the lost lightsabers in the movie... Dooku's, Yoda's, Mace's, Palpy's..... ... Anakin drops Dooku's saber and sone guy picks it up and goes out of the escape pods before GG launches them all... If you look closely when Mace's saber goes out the window... a ship is just flying into the scene... and he swipes the saber... the same guy catches Yoda's saber as it falls to the bottom of the Senate Chambers... and well he caught Palpy's and Mace's sabers in a span of ten minutes.. he was a happy camper... they are worth alot on Republic Ebay

I didnt realise anyone saw me. sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by happyman987

Look, you're new here so I won't be too hard on you, but do not insult members of KMC. He gave you an answer, albeit a harshly worded answer, but an answer it was.

If we did not see Anakin do anything with the lightsaber after that scene then it really doesn't matter. If it's not in the movies it is non canon.

Directly after the scene we see Anakin run to Obi-Wan's side. Did you see Dooku's lightsaber clipped to his belt? No. Did you see Grievous take Dooku's lightsaber from Anakin when he had the other sabers taken away from them? No. Obviously he left it by Dooku's headless body.

BAILY
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
I didnt realise anyone saw me. sad

Nothing escapes the Bailster when he watches ROTS.. well maybe a few things I missed the first three times.... stick out tongue

MistaMandalore
Someone stole Dooku's head and the saber. Dooku will be brought back as the cloned Dookuu and give Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade and the rest of the action squad problems for three hundred and forty six pages. Gotta love EU. smile

happyman987
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Look, you're new here so I won't be too hard on you, but do not insult members of KMC. He gave you an answer, albeit a harshly worded answer, but an answer it was.

If we did not see Anakin do anything with the lightsaber after that scene then it really doesn't matter. If it's not in the movies it is non canon.

Directly after the scene we see Anakin run to Obi-Wan's side. Did you see Dooku's lightsaber clipped to his belt? No. Did you see Grievous take Dooku's lightsaber from Anakin when he had the other sabers taken away from them? No. Obviously he left it by Dooku's headless body.

dont threaten me kenny boy... and ur wrong... right after the Anakin v Dooku duel, ANakin goes to free the chancelor, and its cuts to him not holding the lightsaber...it DIDNT cut to the scene u said...u figgin peice-a-sh*t.....i just thought it would be a question u and ur starwars nerd buddies could answer... maybe it was in one of ur crappy ass books. and i wasnt expecting such a dumass reply.... o look.... heres an official statement by lucas in an interview...

well... maybe he still couldve shoved it up dookus ass.... o no wait that would b impossible you dum sh*t....cuz lucas (the creator of star wars if you didnt no already) said there was a possibility of him still having it...

so if ur gonna even think about tellin me wut to do.. you got another thing comin to ya...... filthy bastard

Ogami Itto
whoa i agree with u happyman(?) but thats harsh! PVS was out of order tho'! that interview isn't from supershadow.com is it???

Ken Kenobi
dont threaten me kenny boy... and ur wrong... right after the Anakin v Dooku duel, ANakin goes to free the chancelor, and its cuts to him not holding the lightsaber...it DIDNT cut to the scene u said...u figgin peice-a-sh*t.....i just thought it would be a question u and ur starwars nerd buddies could answer... maybe it was in one of ur crappy ass books. and i wasnt expecting such a dumass reply.... o look.... heres an official statement by lucas in an interview...

well... maybe he still couldve shoved it up dookus ass.... o no wait that would b impossible you dum sh*t....cuz lucas (the creator of star wars if you didnt no already) said there was a possibility of him still having it...

so if ur gonna even think about tellin me wut to do.. you got another thing comin to ya...... filthy bastard Whoever said I was threatening you?

Regardless you should cut out the member bashing.

I am a moderator and since you decided not to drop the member bashing after I told you not to and then used the harsh words against me. That is a bannable offense.

I'm giving you one more chance to stop bashing or I will have you banned from KMC.

MistaMandalore
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
whoa i agree with u happyman(?) but thats harsh! PVS was out of order tho'! that interview isn't from supershadow.com is it???

It is. Sorry to be the one to tell ya Happyman, but Supershadow.com has as much credibility as a bum's story for why he needs a a buck.

PVS

out of order? i was being serious
didnt you see how anakin was walking funny after he freed palpatine?

Ast Rofan

so if ur gonna even think about tellin me wut to do.. you got another thing comin to ya...... filthy bastard

You are one very hostile little dude arent you? And you are doing a terrible job of picking enemies.

Stunrun
dont threaten me kenny boy

laughing who is this moron? hes a classic!laughing out loud

Stunrun

correction, your the moron. You pick a fight with PVS? you wont win that one pal!

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by PVS
out of order? i was being serious
didnt you see how anakin was walking funny after he freed palpatine?

the "how the **** should we know "bit i meant, i thought i was a bit rude! but Jesus!! not as rude as some of Happymans rant

Boris
Yeah!

Dresta
Originally posted by Boris
Yeah!

stop pointlessly spamming

Boris
Tis not spam, I was simple agreeing.

jerlark386
Originally posted by Dresta
stop pointlessly spamming

Stop adding to an already pointless thread.

Oh wait... I contradict myself. embarrasment

PVS
Stop adding to an already pointless thread.

Oh wait... I contradict myself. embarrasment

stop contradicting yourself!

stick out tongue

well, now that we've all played 'pretend mod', lets move along shall we?

Darth Travizzle
I wonder what happened to all of Greivous' lightsabers. I'm not gonna start a new thread so I'll just ask it here. What if all the friods where equiped and trained to use lightsabers?

Ogami Itto
whens that happyguy comin back??

happyman987
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Whoever said I was threatening you?

Regardless you should cut out the member bashing.

I am a moderator and since you decided not to drop the member bashing after I told you not to and then used the harsh words against me. That is a bannable offense.

I'm giving you one more chance to stop bashing or I will have you banned from KMC.

wow.... i told you to stop threatening me.... and you keep it up.... bad idea...

You are one very hostile little dude arent you? And you are doing a terrible job of picking enemies.

why are you criticizing my enemies.... and wut does it matter who they are... why should i be scared of The Lord of the Nerds....

Originally posted by Stunrun
laughing who is this moron? hes a classic!laughing out loud

**** You!

correction, your the moron. You pick a fight with PVS? you wont win that one pal!

give me a ****ing break... im not worried about 'picking a fight' with PMS....

whens that happyguy comin back??

o im back... and im stayin

Ast Rofan
wow.... i told you to stop threatening me.... and you keep it up.... bad idea...

why are you criticizing my enemies.... and wut does it matter who they are... why should i be scared of The Lord of the Nerds....

**** You!

give me a ****ing break... im not worried about 'picking a fight' with PMS....

Your ****ing crazy dude. eek!

MistaMandalore
Watching a train wreck is so morbidly entertaining.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by MistaMandalore
Watching a train wreck is so morbidly entertaining.

Exactly, an extremely guilty pleasure. This wreck will have casualties. Happy Dance

happyman987
Exactly, an extremely guilty pleasure. This wreck will have casualties. Happy Dance

casualties you say.... BRING IT

Texansfan05
I think someone's getting banned!

happyman987
Originally posted by Texansfan05
I think someone's getting banned!

but u have to realize it probably wouldnt bother me that much... ill return again someday...

YOU WILL NEVER DESTROY DARTH LANDO!!!!

Ogami Itto
Darth Lando!!!!!!!!!! rock

Stunrun

plz, somone shoot me!crazy

mysterio69
ahh...something interesting for a change. "casualties you say?" BRING IT" holy crap. this guy is a hoot.

"hmmm...what should i do today? i know! i'll go to KMC, ask a damn fool question, and freak out!" yeah!!! go happyman!!! eek!

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by mysterio69
ahh...something interesting for a change. "casualties you say?" BRING IT" holy crap. this guy is a hoot.

"hmmm...what should i do today? i know! i'll go to KMC, ask a damn fool question, and freak out!" yeah!!! go happyman!!! eek!

Nice mysterio! laughing laughing out loud laughing

Mist
i put $50 on this guy coming back as a sock!

any takers?

Stunrun
stinger/happyman

any connection?

Mist
thats what i was thinking laughing out loud

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by Mist
i put $50 on this guy coming back as a sock!

any takers?

A fool's bet I betcha your right brother...a sock indeed. laughing

happyman987
stinger/happyman

any connection?

nope.... wut r u gonna do.. report it? friggin wus...

Beware.... Darth Lando will fulfil the prophesy...

If you strike me down, i will become even more powerful than you can imagine...

Stunrun
Here's what the statistics show, ever since I've been herelaughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/gryu.bmp

happyman987
keep it up jackass

Mist
shut up.

jabbar
Originally posted by BAILY
Bc they need to fill a void in their lives where a girl, or loved one.. maybe a cat or dog... would be...

laughing laughing laughing

true, true

happyman987
shut up.

i think we all kno wut Stunrun would do if sum1 sed shutup to him...

Darth Lando gives his warning to all who read this... do not anger Darth Lando... he will seek revenge once he is in power... and there will be none left standing who oppose him...

PVS
but u have to realize it probably wouldnt bother me that much... ill return again someday...

YOU WILL NEVER DESTROY DARTH LANDO!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/FAB.jpg

Mist
laughing laughing laughing

nicelaughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Here's what the statistics show, ever since I've been herelaughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/gryu.bmp
too true... it's sad really

weep

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
laughing laughing laughing laughing

too true... it's sad really

weep

wow, it really got that bad since the movie came out

I was wondering how it was before, I bet not as popular?

DeVi| D0do
Dude... before the movie came out there was some actual relevant intellectual discussion going on!

Now, there is maybe ONE single thread on here worth discussing seriously...

Perhaps it wasn't as popular, but the people who were here were great and respecatble. All these fcuktard noobs scared the old regulars away...

Ast Rofan
I would say it was more popular before. These assholes have driven off so many good people.

Mist
scramba got out before the madness hit....he must have known! dammit! he must have forseen the bleaky black future of the darkside...

Robin Darkside
Dude... before the movie came out there was some actual relevant intellectual discussion going on!

Perhaps it wasn't as popular, but the people who were here were great and respecatble. All these fcuktard noobs scared the old regulars away...

that sucks. sry if I contributed

DarkYoda
I would say it was more popular before. These assholes have driven off so many good people.

scramba got out before the madness hit....he must have known! dammit! he must have forseen the bleaky black future of the darkside...

True. I wonder where he went? I hope he is still out there, posting somewhere...

Maybe he is still among us, under a different name? confused

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
that sucks. sry if I contributed
nah... you're one of the better May '05ers big grin

Originally posted by DarkYoda
Maybe he is still among us, under a different name? confused
confused

Gollum1956

1)He choose too have it bent when he made it
2)He is bent
3)He wanted too be different
How would we know smile

Boris
Because it's cool... nice simple easy answer. stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
nope.... wut r u gonna do.. report it? friggin wus...

Beware.... Darth Lando will fulfil the prophesy...

If you strike me down, i will become even more powerful than you can imagine...
Shut up about Darth Lando, nobody cares.

Darth Travizzle

I'm sure I had something to do with that. I made WAY too many threads. I apologize. sad

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I'm sure I had something to do with that. I made WAY too many threads. I apologize. sad

Everyone's a noob at some point. You learned your lesson. That's the important thing. wink

happyman987
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Shut up about Darth Lando, nobody cares.

Darth Lando's Shit List

-DenKi
-PVS
-Strunrun
-Darth Travizzle

there will be no one left who defies Darth Lando... they will not last long once he arrives... mock him and perish... the only chance you have is to join him...

PVS
um........yeah...ok....good luck with that wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/Toilet.jpg

Ogami Itto
I'm with u Darth!!!!

PVS
oh btw, you've been reported along with your little 'darthlando' account,
which im sure you set up to use when you get banned...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=68804

sorry to wreck your fun erm

happyman987
i am not darthlando... i am just a prophet forseeing the downfall of those on his sh*t list... and you cant even make two ids from the same IP address...

blink

PVS
i am not darthlando... i am just a prophet forseeing the downfall of those on his sh*t list... and you cant even make two ids from the same IP address...

blink

yes, its all just a big cooincidence.
please, aren't there some paint chips you should be eating?

happyman987
think what you want PMS... it doesnt change the fact that ur a total douchebag...

Stunrun
im on your shit list? laughinglaughinglaughing your too funny man! its ridiculouslaughing out loud i am honoured, thankyou!

banned

Texansfan05
banned

jerlark386

blink

But you can have multiple isp's, mutliple access points to the internet. School, library, friend's house, proxy where you can setup any number of accounts.

tpaquin
But you can have multiple isp's, mutliple access points to the internet. School, library, friend's house, proxy where you can setup any number of accounts. Or, you know, you could just get an IP scrambler from download.com.

jerlark386
Originally posted by tpaquin
Or, you know, you could just get an IP scrambler from download.com.

Easier, but personaly I prefer the hardware / different connection method. A request to your ISP can still shut you down. smile

Ofcourse, even easier still, happyman could decide not to be an *******.

PVS
so i guess the report button is broken?

wtf

Kenpokarate 2
This thread is ****ing hilarious!

Darth Lando uh? It sounds like a chessy gay porn name.

mysterio69
hahaha!!! this guy even has a shit-list! that's gold!!!
hey, can i be on the shit-list too? huh? can i? can i?
this is too damn good. happyman rules!!! you crazy bastard!!!

happyman987
hahaha!!! this guy even has a shit-list! that's gold!!!
hey, can i be on the shit-list too? huh? can i? can i?
this is too damn good. happyman rules!!! you crazy bastard!!!

sure

Darth Lando's Shit List (v 2.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Strunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69

Darth Lando is coming... beware...

and and regarding the report button... i disabled that already..

mysterio69
yes!!!!! awww...you even got a cute picture of billy dee dressed like a sith. you should be called, "angryman987", cuz you aren't all that happy, are ya?

Robin Darkside
What does the Ip address have to do with anything, I dont think so...
Isn't creating acounts based on your email address?

PVS
wow, you still flappin your man pleaser?

how weak erm

Robin Darkside
what? Happyman sucks
I like the Darth Lando Ideal

jerlark386
What does the Ip address have to do with anything, I dont think so...
Isn't creating acounts based on your email address?

Banning can be based on either your email or ip address. The host/moderator has control... we think.

Robin Darkside
I see

happyman987
think PVS is pissed hes on Darth Lando's Sh*t List

mysterio69
what happens to those on the shit-list?

Robin Darkside
lol, please I'm curious too??

happyman987
what happens to those on the shit-list?

Darth Lando will come and end those who on the Shit list....

I would watch out if I were you... you asked for it.... literally...

PVS
how cute eek!

jerlark386
This list appears to be growing. Do you have any friends?
Should I submit myself to your power?

mysterio69
that doesn't answer the question. how will you 'end' those on the shit-list?

Robin Darkside
Take Denki and myterio off the shit list, they're allright

Add me instead if u want

DarkYoda
This thread rules!! Happy Dance

(sarcasm is great)

Robin Darkside
All hail Darth Lando

mysterio69
oh lordy. he has a follower. they always come in pairs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
yeah, these n00b troll uprisings happen every now and then. just ignore them and maybe they'll decide to drink draino.

Robin Darkside
not a pair, it was sarcasm.

jerlark386
Take Denki and myterio off the shit list, they're allright

Add me instead if u want

Altruism on this thread? For a shit-list?

lol Shit List v2.0

mysterio69
i know, robin. i kid, i kid. and pvs, i don't think draino would do it. stick out tongue

Robin Darkside
lol, I know, its funny
actually, keep Mysterio on the shit list
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkYoda
Sh*t lists are fun!!! eek!

mysterio69
and, robin, thanks for offering yourself up to take my place.

Robin Darkside
sometimes its hard to detect sarcasm, I guess

mysterio69
lol, I know, its funny
actually, keep Mysterio on the shit list
oi!? what was that for? or did you just forget to hit the sarcasm button? wink

Robin Darkside
and, robin, thanks for offering yourself up to take my place.

Np, allthough its not very threating to be on the list, lol

PVS
sometimes its hard to detect sarcasm, I guess

its difficult without the aid of gestures and mannerisms.
and such is the internet....thus we have smilies wink

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by PVS
its difficult without the aid of gestures and mannerisms.
and such is the internet....thus we have smilies wink

never used them before, but got the picture

smokin'

Boris
Erm... What. The. Fudge.

happyman987
Erm... What. The. Fudge.

Darth Lando does not like fudge...

this calls for an update

Darth Lando's Shit List (v 3.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Strunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69
-Boris

many will fall when Darth Lando comes to power...

Ast Rofan
Strunrun?

PVS
Darth Lando's Shit List (v 4.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Strunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69
-Boris
-females
-the human race
-life

happyman987
Originally posted by PVS
Darth Lando's Shit List (v 4.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Strunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69
-Boris
-females
-the human race
-life

Im sorry, the only one allowed to edit the Shit list is Darth Lando, and considering youre on it, you definately cant add people... for that you get added twice...

I do like the fact that all of you are trying to get me banned... its quite humorous... you will not be laughing for long...

mysterio69
you still haven't told us what yer gonna do, darth billy dee.

PVS
Im sorry, the only one allowed to edit the Shit list is Darth Lando, and considering youre on it, you definately cant add people... for that you get added twice...

I do like the fact that all of you are trying to get me banned... its quite humorous... you will not be laughing for long...

quite an imagination you have
you remind me of 'blackwolf the dragon master'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/bwolf.jpg

btw, there ARE role playing threads elsewhere in the forum. is this cornyness really necessary? i mean, this is really really corny erm

happyman987
Originally posted by PVS (Lord of the Nerds)
quite an imagination you have
you remind me of 'blackwolf the dragon master'

btw, there ARE role playing threads elsewhere in the forum. is this cornyness really necessary? i mean, this is really really corny erm

I am not the wizard of oz... and i do not kno what corny is... i am the prophet of darth lando...

mysterio69
and what do you prophesize, exactly?

PVS
i forsee boredom....oh wait....too late roll eyes (sarcastic)

mysterio69
yeah. this was fun earlier. oh well.

happyman987
and what do you prophesize, exactly?

the coming of Darth Lando

BAILY
Are we not talking about what happened to Dooku's saber after Ani kills Dooku with it anymore?? I keep watching that scene and I cant see what he does with it.. i think he must drop it bc when he goes over to Obi-Wan he has his own saber hanging from his belt.. and no other

Robin Darkside
HappyMan
So what are Darth Lando's abilities. You talk about the prophecy of the coming of the all powerful Dart Lando, but you fail to specify how he came to be. Who was his mentor? Did his father Mace eventually turn to the darkside on Tatooine, in the Cantina, then trained his in the darkside? Please, let us know the beginnging of Darth Lando? and how powerful in the force he is?

Darth_Rankkor
I think he leaves dooku's sabre lying there on the ground with his previous owner head

DeVi| D0do
Darth Lando does not like fudge...

this calls for an update

Darth Lando's Shit List (v 3.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Strunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69
-Boris

many will fall when Darth Lando comes to power...
Can you add me to that list?

Happy Dance

Dooku has a curved lightsaber hilt. His saber is red.

yipee ki yay mother ****er

Robin Darkside
I want to know more about Darth Lando?

Devil Dodo
just piss him off a little then you;ll be on the list
happy

Ogami Itto
Whens the mighty Darth Lando coming??

PVS
the mighty darth lando has been sent to his room and grounded laughing out loud

Robin Darkside
Whens the mighty Darth Lando coming??

yeah, I dont wanna miss Darth Lando either

Originally posted by PVS
the mighty darth lando has been sent to his room and grounded laughing out loud

laughing

I hope he sneaks out

mysterio69
holy shit. 7 pages and still going? and by the way, this is the worst shit-list i've ever been on.

cameron666
Dooku's lightsaber is my favorite one out of thm all. And he is my favorite Sith of them all

Neo_Version 7
yeah, i agree with you in the lightsaber part. But my fav sith is always Darth Maul. But Dooku is better than the Emperor for me.

Stunrun
Happyman banned already? that lil freak was just starting to get interestingstick out tongue

well, some mothers do have 'emWhat the f**k?

Robin Darkside
damn it! mad
I want to know about Darth Lando
ahh, now it has to be a mystery like most things in Star Wars
I am not happy

Boris
Oh golly! I made the list! Goody, goody, gumdrops!

vvvrulz
Anakin should have kept it, and fired it up when he turned to the dark side, I was disappointed he didn't have a red saber in the Mustafar battle, or in the Jedi Temple.

PVS
Oh golly! I made the list! Goody, goody, gumdrops!

is that mickey suttle in your avi?

Boris
The Mickster! wink

PVS
laughing out loud where did you get it?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>