What's up with Jar-Jar not dying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
Dude why the crap did they not show Jar-Jar Binks dying? I was highly anticipating that. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

JKozzy
What, just because you wanted to see him die, you actually thought George would take your thoughts into consideration for the movie? That's laughable.

matreid
George didnt want all the little kids to go Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if he died. Even though this wasnt a kids movie still there were tons of little annoying brats in the theater. wink

Deadlyshot07
It should of just showed Palp cut him in half and dump his body in the swamps of Naboo.

unno
So are you saying you want to give Jar Jar more screentime? smile

Unno

Celebrate
jar jar is annoying, he should have been shown dieing

Gladiuus
Supposedly there's a gag scene of him being killed. If its real, hopefully it'll be on the DVD.

thejeditraitor
he's nowhere near the action.

and he's probably enslaved if that helps you out any.

i do love the idea that someone mentioned at aicn, that jar jar is on the imperial senate with everybody else.

Insomnia
"Jar-Jar... Padmes dying wish was that you be buried with her..."
"But meehsa isn't dead yets!"
"That's how she wanted it, actually..."
"Ah nuts..."
"Those are coming off, too."

Expect that deleted scene to be on the DVD.

Darth Travizzle
Well I would have GLADLY given Jar-Jar a max of a minute screentime if he was to die in some very torturesome way.

kremzike
All you intense, over the top Jar Jar haters should be happier that he was barely o screen instead of on screen screaming the way you don't like before being killed. Jar Jar haters are the biggest Jar Jar fans of all!

green dude
lol true haters talk more about em than likers stick out tongue

darktim1
he died on alderan because he went to live with senator bail organa and that planet was destroyed by death star.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Well I would have GLADLY given Jar-Jar a max of a minute screentime if he was to die in some very torturesome way.

Where exactly would you fit that useless scene into the movie?

DarkYoda
Maybe Jar Jar could have walked into the senate during the Yoda/Sidious battle.

Then for one moment in history the collective forces of the dark side and light side could come together to destroy the real threat to the galaxy!! evil face

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Maybe Jar Jar could have walked into the senate during the Yoda/Sidious battle.

Then for one moment in history the collective forces of the dark side and light side could come together to destroy the real threat to the galaxy!! evil face

Woot, Woot laughing

Darth_Rankkor
Because I DO hate that character I'll rather have him on screen dying than don't have him at all and knowing that he's walsing happilly through the universe. I hence forth declare open hunting season for jar jar and likes :P execute order to kill gungans and ewoks mwaghhahaha

DenKi
Unlucky everyone, Since Jar Jar was a friend/partner to Palpetine/Sidious now the Whole Galaxy in Episode 3 is rules by Sidious and Jar Jar comes right under him, So Jar Jars got so much power over everyone

Fishy

Red Superfly
Yet another "kill Jar Jar" thread. Wow, the bandwagon is certainly rolling steady these days.

cad
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yet another "kill Jar Jar" thread. Wow, the bandwagon is certainly rolling steady these days. i agree.

chilled monkey
How it should have gone:

As Palpatine finishes his speech, Jar Jar Binks stands up.

Jar Jar: Now yousa waita...

Palpatine fires a lightning bolt at him. Jar Jar spasms wildly and smoke rises from his body as he is fried alive. After a long moment, Palpatine lets Binks's charred corpse fall. Stunned silence, then the entire senate lets out a deafening cheer!

Palpatine smiles and bows his head modestly.

Celebrate
haha that's great that would have been good

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by chilled monkey
How it should have gone:

Palpatine fires a lightning bolt at him. Jar Jar spasms wildly and smoke rises from his body as he is fried alive. After a long moment, Palpatine lets Binks's charred corpse fall. Stunned silence, then the entire senate lets out a deafening cheer!

That would have been great.

The Ones
we see him die in episode 4! they stuck him on alderan between 3 and 4

Darth Travizzle
but you don't actually SEE him dying

The Ones
The reason they chose alderan was to kill jar jar. that blast got him straight in the head! evil face

chilled monkey
Celebrate, Darth Travizzle: Thanks.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Dude why the crap did they not show Jar-Jar Binks dying? I was highly anticipating that. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

c'mon! Lucas put him in Episode I, got the message that he wasnt a great character, and reduced his role considerably. What more do you want!!?? it would be completley pointless killing him off and would not have any relevance to the storyline. Giving him a death scene will increase his screentime. do you really want that????????

Darth Travizzle
I already Answered that stunrun. i would give him very little if only he would die.

Darth Bong
Execute order 69. Kill all Gungans! smokin'

Darth_Rankkor

Hybris
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Insomnia
"Jar-Jar... Padmes dying wish was that you be buried with her..."
"But meehsa isn't dead yets!"
"That's how she wanted it, actually..."
"Ah nuts..."
"Those are coming off, too."

Expect that deleted scene to be on the DVD.

ROFLMAO laughing laughing laughing

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Darth Bong
Execute order 69. Kill all Gungans! smokin'
LOL laughing

Jerico
Hell, we can even sort out two problems with special special new release of EpIV

Darth_Rankkor
ROTFLMAO laughing

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Jerico
Hell, we can even sort out two problems with special special new release of EpIV
OMG! That is so funny laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Rankkor
with mirrors we could even shot C3P0 ahahhaha

b-dan
if you dont see them die than they die of old age

Vader'sgurl
on the DVD of ROTJ at the end when it shows naboo you hear "wesa free!" so jar jar doesnt die. weird he would still be alive tho. mad

chubbychipmunk
no one can kill jar jar, i don't think he made that happen cause that'd be too much for the kids. they'd be like! OOOH NOOO MOMMY!

R2D2-89
Originally posted by chilled monkey
How it should have gone:

LOL! thats exactly how it shouldv happened

General Zodiac
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkYoda
This is how I see it... if they can show EVERY other character that kids love in the saga dying or getting killed like: Maul, Dooku, Palpatine, Vader, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Jabba The Hutt, Qui-Gon, hundreds of Gungans on Naboo in Episode I, jedi in the arena in Episode 2, Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Jedi KIDS!, PADME, all of the separatists, Obi-Wan, an entire planet (Alderaan), many pointless imperial officers that angered Vader, thousands of Rebels, Luke's friend Biggs, Luke's friend Dack, clumps of Ewoks, and Yoda, then HOW THE HELL COULD HE USE THE EXCUSE THAT IT WOULD UPSET TOO MANY KIDS!!!!

I personally feel that after Palpatine became Emperor and did not take crap from anyone that JarJar was probably disposed of. The Emperor hated most other species and probably disliked the fact that the Gungans were friends with the people of Naboo. Palpatine used people and then had them eliminated later because they needed to be or just because it pleased him. JarJar served Palps' purposes in Episode 2 and now he no longer needed him.

You know this to be true! yes

Eleonora
Can't we just leave the poor gungan alone? After all, it's not his fault they cast him in the movie stick out tongue

BTW Insomnia and chilled monkey your posts had me burst out laughing, did you ever think of a career in stand up comedy? big grin

General Bondius

Darth Travizzle
G** D******!

DeVi| D0do
Jar Jar was supposed to be sent to Alderaan at the end of Episode III. That would have made the planet's destruction in Episode IV oh so much more SWEET!

devil

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Eleonora
Can't we just leave the poor gungan alone? After all, it's not his fault they cast him in the movie stick out tongue

Well its his fault for auditioning for the part...
No one had a blaster to his head (sadly)...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Jerico

ROFLMFAO...!!! Thats hysterical...!!! Top dollar!!!! eek! laughing

Vader'sgurl
BUT JAR JAR DOSENT DIE! HE IS IN EPISODE 6! (on DVD) did anybody her him but me? and maybe he doesnt die cause Lucas likes him! (the guy that plays him and the guy that plays C3P0 are in the cantina in Episode 2) shifty shifty shifty

DenKi
Yes i saw JARJAR and Episode 6 aswell. There JarJar clones if you LOOK!

chubbychipmunk
nooooo... how do you if jar jar didn't have baaaabbyyyyssss!!!! happy

Eleonora
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Well its his fault for auditioning for the part...

I bet he's innocent. Usually people don't realise what they're like big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.