blade vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black wolverine
who wins discuss

Wanderer259
Cap vs Classic Blade? Cap, no contest.

Cap vs Current Blade? Harder to tell.

After the movie, Marvel decided it'd be awesome to change Blade into what he is now, which in my opinion, happens to be more cliche. Current Blade's physical abilities are amped, but not too high. I'd say no more than 5 tons, tops. His hand-to-hand skills are good, but Steve might edge him out by a bit. Blade's weapons are no good against Cap's shield and Steve is still the better strategist. I'm going to give it to Cap. At least, for now.

black wolverine
current blade and blade can heal keep dat in mind

black wolverine
i say blade

Wanderer259
Only more quickly. Not rapidly like Wolverine or Deadpool do. Or am I wrong?

black wolverine
ur wrong he heals hella quick and hes got hecca gear and all cap got is his sheild

Piedmon
They fight until the sun starts to set, and realizing that once night falls Blade will be unstoppable, Cap has no choice but to behead him with one final blow of his shield....

.....Wait, what?

Wanderer259
Cap could try to kill Blade. Steve doesn't like it, but when it's required, he'll do it. He just sees it as unnecessary 99.9% of the time.

black wolverine
so u guys think cap would win

The MISTER
I want to know wassup with this "Current Blade" stuff. I actually found this website trying to find out what BLADE can do without movie magic that makes people think he's on par with Lobo and Dracula and could kill Batman and Spider-man at the same time!

WHAT ARE BLADES POWERS???!!

Mainstream
Originally posted by The MISTER
I want to know wassup with this "Current Blade" stuff. I actually found this website trying to find out what BLADE can do without movie magic that makes people think he's on par with Lobo and Dracula and could kill Batman and Spider-man at the same time!

WHAT ARE BLADES POWERS???!!

blade got soul power my bro-tha.

black wolverine
yup deal wit it

black wolverine
blade has a healing factor super strength speed agility better fighting skills

Wanderer259
Classic Blade, the one before the movie, was just a guy who was immune to vampire bites because his mother was bit while she was in labor with him. Other than that, he was just very knowledgeable in hunting vampires and was a decent hand-to-hand combatant. That was it.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Cap vs Classic Blade? Cap, no contest.

Cap vs Current Blade? Harder to tell.

After the movie, Marvel decided it'd be awesome to change Blade into what he is now, which in my opinion, happens to be more cliche. Current Blade's physical abilities are amped, but not too high. I'd say no more than 5 tons, tops. His hand-to-hand skills are good, but Steve might edge him out by a bit. Blade's weapons are no good against Cap's shield and Steve is still the better strategist. I'm going to give it to Cap. At least, for now.

Wrong, Blade was changed before the movie. Here are some stats from the Official handbooks.

Nataku8188
Captain America

Nataku8188
The stat ratings

black wolverine
wanderer i didnt kno that was classic blade current blade is way better

Wanderer259
What I don't understand is how he's immune to vampire bites... but Morbius makes him powerful with one. What? Sounds like selective immunity to me...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wanderer259
What I don't understand is how he's immune to vampire bites... but Morbius makes him powerful with one. What? Sounds like selective immunity to me...

Morbius isn't a vampire. He's a pseudo vampire. Different thing.

black wolverine
nope morbius is a vampire it said on the cover of his comic

Wanderer259
Does he have a blood-thirst and does he have any adversity to sunlight? If not, it's still selective immunity, as Morbius has those things. If Morbius as a "living" vampire (not supernaturally afflicted, but diseased in a way) is to be considered a different thing all together, he shouldn't be immune to any of the effects.

Nataku8188
Morbius wasn't made a vampire the same way normal vampires are. He's a 'living' vampire. It's not the same thing, therefore Blade isn't immune to his bites.

Wanderer259
Right, which is why I asked if he has a blood thirst and an adversity to sunlight, which are things Morbius does have. The bio claimed Blade inherited vampiric powers from Morbius, but none of the weaknesses. If that's true and he doesn't possess the weaknesses Morbius should have passed on, it's still selective immunity.

black wolverine
anyway can someone explain how captain america and blade's fight turns out

Crazymaniac
is there prep?

Wanderer259
Simple: Captain America simply outfights Blade. Cap's simply the better fighter and Blade hasn't too much of a physical advantage over the Star-Spangled Soldier. His shield can take any weapon Blade uses and Steve is more tactically able. Even if we go by Nataku's stats, it's still in Cap's favor. If anything gets in the way, it's the fact that Blade can take more punishment than most people and that he can heal. His healing factor, however, isn't so fast that Steve can't over-tax it.

leonidas
it'd be close though. blade is a tough bastard. i think cap would have to get pretty down and dirty to win this fight, same as he would have to do to beat logan. because blade does NOT fool around. this would be an extremely difficult fight for cap.

King Castle
hmmm........mhmm

Jmanghan
bump

cdtm
Honestly Blade should stomp Cap.

But Marvel would never let it happen. They won't even let Iron Man one shot him. You need to be an SJW icon like T'challa, or an insanely popular mutant like Logan, to break even with him.

StiltmanFTW
http://i66.tinypic.com/2mwrn9e.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/29o1p1y.png

cdtm
https://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111195111/5779654-4857574-3933402-spidey%2Band%2Bcap%2Bvs%2Brhino%2Band%2Bhulk%2B2.jpg

StiltmanFTW
He later said he wouldn't have done it without Parker's help, though.

Blade is a nobody - you're saying he should stomp based on what, exactly?

His supposed superhuman status? That was a relatively new addition to the character, as it happened in 1999.

And it's not like Steve isn't a meta himself. With far superior feats and skill.

cdtm
1999 is a long way from the upgrades Superman or Danny got. smile

Depends on just how meta he really is. If he's blitzing characters that can keep up with Daredevil, Elektra, or Logan (Like a serious Wade), then he probably "should" be giving Cap a really hard time, too. Like Gorgon should have, before getting written down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
1999 is a long way from the upgrades Superman or Danny got. smile

It is. But unlike Superman or Danny, Blade doesn't have many appearances. And he was basically a normal human before 1999, just immune to vampire bites.

Depends on just how meta he really is. If he's blitzing characters that can keep up with Daredevil, Elektra, or Logan (Like a serious Wade), then he probably "should" be giving Cap a really hard time, too.

Well, good thing he's not blitzing anyone but fodder, then.

Like Gorgon should have, before getting written down.

Please tell me you didn't just compare Blade to Gorgon in that post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.