Question: Dark or Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
I'm sure this has already been asked but oh well. Which do you prefer, Lightside or Darkside. I like the Darkside. It's cool cool

Celebrate
darkside. definatly.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I'm sure this has already been asked but oh well. Which do you prefer, Lightside or Darkside. I like the Darkside. It's cool cool No, not oh well. Stop making threads, search for topics that were already created. You're cluttering the forums even more than they were.

Darth Travizzle
sorry dude

DarkYoda
It's because of the absence of the GSG and it's members. Go to... well you know JKozzy! wink

Celebrate
well okay then

Bombadil
Dark Side....you get cooler powers

green dude
Ive posted a thread on this to end it but now theres another *sigh* well i prefer LS they win it's a fact of life and movies

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by green dude
Ive posted a thread on this to end it but now theres another *sigh* well i prefer LS they win it's a fact of life and movies

Don't agree. Light side wins in movies. IN real life? Not always. And in real life "bad guys" don't miss the target. all goodie guys get popped. Send me yoda and I'll have him for lunch (frog legs :P) evil face

Vanquish
Light side of course, because they are stronger...

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Don't agree. Light side wins in movies. IN real life? Not always. And in real life "bad guys" don't miss the target. all goodie guys get popped. Send me yoda and I'll have him for lunch (frog legs :P) evil face

No Lightside always wins in real life, thats because good adjusts to what the winner thinks is good

cad
i dont know.

matreid
Light Side.

Jedi Styles
God, we even got some star wars geeks acting all hard....

I used to be a great fan of the Dark Side, until I got older and started appreciating the aspects of the Light Side... Being a Master of a martial art I can sympathize with Jedis. Man they struggle pretty hard to keep the sith at bay.

But anyways Light Side...

My friend said I'd easily fall to the Darkside because I'm so vengeful... Ouch..

palpy_666
The Dark Side. In real life, what people consider "evil" quite often prevails. Good guys suck-- they're always holding back... and plus, on the lightside, you can't have an ego-- that's rigt.. you can't be proud because that is considered "arrogant". But so what? Have an ego! Have fun! Enjoy yourself!

If you're on the Dark Side, you are free to do that which you want without restraints or restrictions! It's way more fun plus you are physically more powerful than any Jedi could ever imagine.

MistaMandalore
Darkside's cool to play in games an' such..in real life though, those that get a kick out of doing sith stuff usually end up in prison or dead. So Lightside.

Ogami Itto
Lightside cause it's harder to keep to it!!!
i've found that in life the quick and easy path is usually shoddy!!
Hey Jedi styles what martial art r u a master of?

Jedi Styles
I am a Master of TaeKwonDo and Hapkido... I have had many apprentices, err students under my wing.. I understand the philosophy that Lucas buit around the Jedi. So that's why i enjoy the Light Side moreso these days.

Being Asian and a martial artist, the path of the Jedi just appeals to me more. I worked very hard to get my rank in TKD, and also my position at my studio. I worked long and hard hours to get there and I don't regret any of it. Honor is very important to me as it should be to a Jedi...

Jedi Styles
oops

Red Superfly
Erm, did some of you watch Episode III?

The dark side sucks ass!

Light side all the way.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
I am a Master of TaeKwonDo and Hapkido... I have had many apprentices, err students under my wing.. I understand the philosophy that Lucas buit around the Jedi. So that's why i enjoy the Light Side moreso these days.

Being Asian and a martial artist, the path of the Jedi just appeals to me more. I worked very hard to get my rank in TKD, and also my position at my studio. I worked long and hard hours to get there and I don't regret any of it. Honor is very important to me as it should be to a Jedi...

Cool!! I'm a tai chi beginner so i don't fancy my chances against you lol
i've noticed how jedi philosophies are similar to some martial arts!! i guess GL has many influences! they're fighting style for instance, they don't fight unless absolutely necessary! But when they do ..Look out! thats also the reason why lightside is my choice! it fits my views on things too! but they jedi council does seem a bit stuffy!! i mean they all sit there philosiphising and sounding clever but really they didn't know shit !! thats not good light side press

PadmeAmidala15
Light side. No question. Even if my poor Anakin is lost... *tear*

palpy_666
I've studied Shaolin Kung Fu with a Grand Master for twelve years. After that, I gave up being his student and began studying on my own... BUT, this hasn't boosted my respect at all for the Jedi. They are corrupt and brainwashed. They want people to suppress their natural behavior and live a long, dull life.

I'd rather be a Sith.. Enjoy my life, do as I wish, and die happily, with a smile on my face.

Ogami Itto
i don't think they are corrupt and brainwashed! just a bit pompous!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Cool!! I'm a tai chi beginner so i don't fancy my chances against you lol
i've noticed how jedi philosophies are similar to some martial arts!! i guess GL has many influences! they're fighting style for instance, they don't fight unless absolutely necessary! But when they do ..Look out! thats also the reason why lightside is my choice! it fits my views on things too! but they jedi council does seem a bit stuffy!! i mean they all sit there philosiphising and sounding clever but really they didn't know shit !! thats not good light side press

In fact you would have a great chance of defeating a tkd guy after some more training. In any case you're no match for the power of the darkside mwahahahahaha laughing

Soda
dark side so i can get sith tattoos, the jedi ones are probably lame or they are not allowed them

Ogami Itto
hey thats a point u never see a tatooed Jedi! maybe under those robes tho! wait a minute is that tatoos on Luminara unduli and Bariss Offee's face?oor is it just markings?

Ogami Itto
In fact you would have a great chance of defeating a tkd guy after some more training. In any case you're no match for the power of the darkside mwahahahahaha laughing

maybe, but my with current tai chi level if i used it against a child i would lose embarrasment MORE TRAINING!!!!! i'd gladly die by the darksides hand rather than join it

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
maybe, but my with current tai chi level if i used it against a child i would lose embarrasment MORE TRAINING!!!!! i'd gladly die by the darksides hand rather than join it

So be it .... jedi evil face

Darth Travizzle
You know I've been thinking. I'd be a Lightside jedi, but with Darkside and Lightside powers.

Boris
Dark. Evil is fun. big grin

Ogami Itto
could you be light and not be jedi? is there like "Other" Force academies not affiliated with the jedi or sith??

Darth Travizzle
I'm not entirley sure. I'm sure there would be.

Jedi Styles

Ummm if you did not notice i'm also a master of hapkido... I've been training for 18 years.... my lightside powers are strong....lol

Anyways... lightside, has honor...

Ness
100% darkside

Dark hoser
Darkside because they have more power and its kooler lol

Ogami Itto
That depends on your own point of view!i would say the same about lightside

General Koon
light side of the force im all good

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
Ummm if you did not notice i'm also a master of hapkido... I've been training for 18 years.... my lightside powers are strong....lol

Anyways... lightside, has honor...

all the same. The Tai chi guy would win. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.