Will the Revenge of.... game ever be released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pundarboris
are there any fact that support that it will?

jaden101
eh?

if your talking about a revenge of the sith game then its been out for ages

DeVi| D0do
confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by pundarboris
are there any fact that support that it will?

Go to the video store, look in either PS2 or X-Box games...see that package over there that says Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith? You do? Ok, now pick it up. Good. Walk to the counter, pay for it. That's right. Ok, now get home and put it in the disk drive. Voila, you have made Star Wars Revenge of the Sith appear out of thin air.

jon84
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Go to the video store, look in either PS2 or X-Box games...see that package over there that says Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith? You do? Ok, now pick it up. Good. Walk to the counter, pay for it. That's right. Ok, now get home and put it in the disk drive. Voila, you have made Star Wars Revenge of the Sith appear out of thin air.

ROFL laughing laughing out loud laughing

Damn you ken, you made me spit up my orange juice... mad j/k

Darth_Rankkor
I've seem both ps2 and xbox but I've read that there would be a pc version but nothing until now

jango fat
Well i have seen the pc version

jon84
Originally posted by jango fat

What? they released a PC version, i thought it was PS2/Xbox exclusive...

pundarboris
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Sorry guys haha I ment to say will it ever be released on PC

Mist
Originally posted by jango fat

well you are an idiot as it is not coming out on pc.

DeVi| D0do
Me wantee Desert Eagle!

devil

Mist
then thou shalt haveth thy desert eagle..............now stand still while i get my aiming right....stick out tongue

Vanquish
He meant PC game, and no it won't be coming out any time soon, if ever. I beleive they had an exclusive contract with ps2 / xbox for it.

Fishy
It was planned for all of them at first, later on they changed it. Don't know why, maybe because they didn't have the time to port it, maybe because they thought everybody would download it. Or maybe they just wanted to release a good console port and are still working on it now, but I doubt the last thing.

tpaquin
Yup. No PC version. SAucks for all of us PC gamers out there, but our market is not viable enough, because they measure sales of XBOX, PS2 and shit, and they can't measure numbers of PC gamers accurately.

matreid
The game is out. Iv'e only seen it for X-box though.

Darth Travizzle
I think they also have one for the gameboy.But i'm not sure it's the EXACT same game. cuz my friend has a copy of the game on the DS and it's not the same game.

tpaquin
the only difference between the GBA and DS version is that the DS has 3D multiplayer.

Delta 62
Xbox and Ps2 versions came out more than a month ago..

Boris
Click upon me for gaming goodness.... smile

jerlark386
Well if you desperately want to play the game on your pc, you could try running it on a ps2 emulator. The chances of it working ... are small.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.