who liked watto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
he was the shit!

Bishop X
You're mistaken friend, that is what he smelled like. Did you see that perpetual aura of flies around him in Episode II? Nasty!

Neo_Version 7
he was funny tho..

i heard on a different message board that he'd been killed by Darth Maul.

is it true???

SixOfTwelve
There is a comic book called "Visionaries", very non-canon, even for the extended universe stuff... think of it as a sort of "What If..." book.
In it, there's a story in which Maul comes back with a mechanical lower body to take revenge on Obi-Wan. He tells how he followed Obi's trail across Kamino, Geonosis, Mustafar etc. When he talks about getting information from a scrap dealer in Mos Espa, you see a picture of a decapitated Watto.

Neo_Version 7
laughing

does anyone have a pic?!

that sounds funny!

matreid
LOL! laughing out loud

Where can I get this book? eek!

Bishop X
He's still alive in Episode II.

Darth Travizzle
They should've had Darth Maul in episode II, He should've been the huge arena scene.

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Bishop X
He's still alive in Episode II.

The Visionaries story takes place after Episode III. Little Luke has just learned to talk when Maul shows up at the Lars homestead.

Darth Travizzle
They ned to show that stuff in the movies!

Neo_Version 7
i agree.

b-dan
i jus tliked his dick noes hahaha

systemshock2
Watto was great. So repulsive that you can't help but keep watching him. Best quote from him comes from when Qui-Gon tells him he's acquired a new pod, and Watto fiendishly/devilishly says "I hope you didn't kill anyone I know for it?"

amity75
I liked watto. He was one of the few characters in TPM who Lucas actually bothered to bless with a personality.

Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331455&perpage=20&highlight=visionaries&pagenumber=1

The Visionaries comic.

DeVi| D0do
Bananas are the sh*t too...

... apparently.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Bananas are the sh*t too...

... apparently.

They are not "the shit" but more like pure shit, and if Lil Krueger ever does another one ever again I swear I'll strangle him to death...

Neo_Version 7
Watto was funny. And apparently cannot be mind-tricked. That in itself is a great ability.

Ogami Itto
yep, he was the best cg character in the whole pt!!

and aren't those books a kind of "what if" scenario??(aren't they all???)

still want to see that pic thou lol

Neo_Version 7
POST a pic

Lord Matreid
Check it out!

You can read the first 6 or so pages of the book.

You also get to see Watto dead!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1593073119/ref=sib_dp_pt/002-2685367-7703202#reader-link eek!

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

nice

Darth Kip
whoa is that darth maul

Lord Matreid
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.