Question about the Hyperspace Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulak Hord
Were there two Hyperspace Wars? My Ep I Scrapbook tells of Plo Koon helping Qui-Gon Jinn in a Hyperspace war, but the only one I know of was before the Sith War when Ludo Kresh betrayed Naga Sadow and forced him into hiding on Yavin IV. Any thoughts?

Gryn Jabar
The one your ep1 refers to is something else, between pirates and some other crap. The other hyperspace war was a hugeass conflict.

Tulak Hord
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

MistaMandalore
Yeah..one was the Stark Hyperspace war and the other involved the Sith Empire 4,000 + years earlier...hyperspace war is such a ridiculous name to call a conflict. It's not like the wars are fought in hyperspace..and since everyone has the ability to go into hyperspace..what's up with the name? It'd be like calling one of our wars the 'Combustible engine war'.

Tulak Hord
It was probably the Great Hyperspace War because they had to be in control of the hyperspace routes and stuff to conquer the galaxy. Too bad Kresh ****ed it all up for us Sith fans.

HAIL NAGA SADOW!

DarthMandalore
THE great hyperspace war involved the original sith empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.