Darth Vader vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Lotus
I'm haveing a fight with my freind about this help me out

Zen2nd
Darth vader can do a force choke because Superman can die without air but then Superman could use his laser eyes and shoot Vader in the face, then Vader could take out his light saber to block that and then kills off Superman with the force choke.

Draco69
This is non-fight. Superman. Easily. Force Choke won't work. His lungs are EXTREMELY powerful. And he can hold his breath for hours.

One punch is all he requires.

Zen2nd
If he can hold is breath for hours why does he need to wear a spacesuit in the cartoon? But then again in the movie he doesn't wear one when he is turning back time or was he in the atmosphere?

Draco69
That's the cartoon. Don't judge Superman on the cartoon. It's likely judging X-Men on the movie.

As for the movie that was based on Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman was god-like. Current Superman is depowered.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
That's the cartoon. Don't judge Superman on the cartoon. It's likely judging X-Men on the movie.

As for the movie that was based on Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman was god-like. Current Superman is depowered.

but would still slaughter vader...

Creshosk
I don't think he needs air, he lived in the sun for 1000 years to become superman prime. . .

Zen2nd
Okay, I don't really know alot of Supermans powers.

DaRk Lotus
but all vader has to do is use the force to hold Superman still then use his lightsaber to cut him in half

mr.smiley
Ha!

apparently you don't even know about pre-crisis superman.He was so powerful he sneezed and almost deystoryed a galaxy!One time an enemy was talking to him and while the bad guy was talking superman was frying his brain with heat ray vision and the bad guy didn't even know it!

DaRk Lotus
I'M not talking about other Supermen mad just the one on earth.
I don't want to hear any more about pre-crisis superman or any other one!!!!!!!!!! mad

mr.smiley
It's all the same superman.
Pre-crisis is the same one only even more powerful.I think their was something with a dimension change or whatever,but it realy didn't change the fact it was the same superman.Anyhow,any version of superman takes Darth Vader.

WindDancer
No contest! Superman would drill Vader to the ground. Not even a lightsaber or the force can stop the strenght and agility of Superman powers.

Creshosk
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
but all vader has to do is use the force to hold Superman still then use his lightsaber to cut him in half We don't know if Vader's use of the force is strong enough to hold Superman. And we also don't know if the lightsaber can cut through Superman either.

Creshosk
I hit quote instead of edit. . .

mr.smiley
Superman would win on his speed alone.I think Dark Lotus is thinking more of Smallville superman with the episode where he got choked or something.

DarkCrawler
Darth Vader could not hold Superman in the air.

Lightsaber would not cut Superman.

Superman kills Vader in 0,001 seconds.

End of discussion.

Zen2nd
Maybe Vader could bend his mind to his will?

Hooverman
Superman would win of course

p.s. hey Draco69 where did u get that Seifer icon thing?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Maybe Vader could bend his mind to his will? I don't consider Superman to be weak minded, do you?

Zen2nd
He ain't no Jedi though, so it could work

SaTsuJiN
I'm not saying vader would win,.. but i'd seriously like to see supes resist the heat of a lightsaber o_o

Creshosk
He ain't no Jedi though, so it could work You don't have to be a jedi, the trick only works on those that are weak minded.

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'm not saying vader would win,.. but i'd seriously like to see supes resist the heat of a lightsaber o_o He lives in the heart of the sun for 1000 years. . .

Hooverman
he probably ment it would b a cool battle 2 watch............... dumb guy smart thumb down

Zen2nd
But the thread starter just said the normal Superman, not the one with all these crazy abilities or living in the Sun, just the Superman with super strength and laser eye and the ability to fly

Hooverman
But the thread starter just said the normal Superman, not the one with all these crazy abilities or living in the Sun, just the Superman with super strength and laser eye and the ability to fly

where?

Zen2nd

Creshosk
But the thread starter just said the normal Superman, not the one with all these crazy abilities or living in the Sun, just the Superman with super strength and laser eye and the ability to fly Its the same superman. That's how he became supermaan prime, by living in the heart of the sun for 1000 years.

That's a pretty good indication that the Superman now can go without air and can resist heat pretty well.

Hooverman
geek

Zen2nd
A lightsaber could be hotter than the sun since its able to go through metal with ease. In fact you don't know how powerful a lightsaber could be? I think supermans mind could be warped as Darth Vader himself was brought over to the Dark Side

Hooverman
good point

Creshosk
A lightsaber could be hotter than the sun since its able to go through metal with ease.And the sun couldn't?

15,000 degress celsius is greater than 500 degrees celsius.

In fact you don't know how powerful a lightsaber could be? I'm preety sure that superman could take the "heat" of the lightsaber, sine I think its a subatomic thing rather than just a heat thing.

I think supermans mind could be warped as Darth Vader himself was brought over to the Dark Side Well Superman is a dick. But that doesn't mean the mind trick would work on him.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Creshosk
I don't consider Superman to be weak minded, do you?

Wasn't one of his original powers super intelligence?

Hooverman
i don't know

Creshosk
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Wasn't one of his original powers super intelligence? Well he did build a machine that let him see through time.

Hooverman
no mr.highandmighty now r we

Zen2nd
I know the Death Star is not included but could Superman survive a blast from it? Just trying to judge how powerful Superman is.

Hooverman
hmmm hard to tell but i don't think he would

DaRk Lotus
good point

Magee
I know the Death Star is not included but could Superman survive a blast from it? Just trying to judge how powerful Superman is. Definitely.

Superman wins so easily its not even funny. Light saber wont hurt him, the force wont affect him so what exactly is DV gonna do?

GalacticStorm
all i know is that superman stories kinda suck was reading up on the judge jury and executioner superman story about how superman killed what "three" bad guys and then spent the rest of the comic flying around the universe crying into his cape about what he did pretty lame if you ask me.

if it looks like a loser smells like a loser and acts like a loser my guess it would be ole Supes.

I couldn't beliee the ultimate line i read in it "how could i have killed someone i am SUPERMAN"

Couldn't believe how self indulged that story was guess thats why DC stories suck...oh well.

oh yeh and superman wins this hands down

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"how could i have killed someone i am SUPERMAN" laughing

After visiting http://www.superdickery.com any dramatics about Superman being upset about killing someone just seems. . . like a comedy rather than a drama.

swipe9091
in the cartton he needs a space suit so that the pressures of space wont crush him, the only thing that can completely kill superman is cryptonite

Scorpion666
Vader could beat superman easily all he would have to do is use the force to make him swallow a piece of cryptonite or stick his lightsaber down his throat destroyin his internal organs

WAF3001
Darth Vader and Superman are two very very different people!

Pyropsycho
Superman can dish out any move he wants his only range attacks however are laser vision and throwing stuff. As for laser vision, lightsaber will reflect it right back. Lets say he throws a boulder, Vader throws it back with the force. That takes out all the possibilities of Superman using range attacks. All he can do now is use melee attacks. However superman tries to hit vader now will end with light saber death.
And I hope you all can agree that when the lightsaber speaks, everything it touches listens (burns).

WAF3001
I just comprhend how someone can compare these two. Stupidest Thread Ever!

Imperial_Samura
Darth Vader is a great character and all, but he is no where near Superman's league. In speed alone Superman could take Vader, and then there is strength, combined they spell VICTORY for Supes.

After all, in his long history he has dealt with powerful telepaths, super powered beings, super intelligent beings, super fast beings etc. I fear once and for all that Vader is outclassed (and sorry, but a lightsaber hotter then the sun????!!!! Not possible)

Pyropsycho
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Darth Vader is a great character and all, but he is no where near Superman's league. In speed alone Superman could take Vader, and then there is strength, combined they spell VICTORY for Supes.

After all, in his long history he has dealt with powerful telepaths, super powered beings, super intelligent beings, super fast beings etc. I fear once and for all that Vader is outclassed (and sorry, but a lightsaber hotter then the sun????!!!! Not possible)

Lightning is as hot as the sun. Sure of coarse it's possible. Not to mention the shock caused from extreme temperature changes. And you can't forget that vadar brought balance to the force. He can see whats coming and how to react far beforehand. Superman would be bacon by the end of the battle.

LeAtHerRFace
Just for the fun of it.. ill say VADER!

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
Lightning is as hot as the sun. Sure of coarse it's possible. Not to mention the shock caused from extreme temperature changes. And you can't forget that vadar brought balance to the force. He can see whats coming and how to react far beforehand. Superman would be bacon by the end of the battle.

Hmmm, according to most sources the hottest part of a sun is about 15 million degrees Celsius, while the coolest parts are still about 6,000 degrees Celsius. While lightening can reach significant heats it not quite as hot as the sun. Also, in terms of science fiction like Star Wars it would take a large amount of power to charge a lightsaber as hot as the sun. Likewise the uses is the films never indicated a lightsaber was hotter then a sun (and I don't know how a Jedi could hold something that hot anyway, even with a handle).

While it's true Vader brought balance to the force that doesn't make a huge amount of difference. He grabbed the Emperor from behind and chucked hum down a hole, a process that mortally wounded him. It's unlikely he will get a chance to do anything like that with Superman. And Jedi/Sith precog is a temperamental thing, and as the movies and books show doesn't always help, just look at what happened to all the Jedi, the way Anakin was manipulated, even the Emp's eventual death...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
Lightning is as hot as the sun. Superman lives in the sun to become Superman Prime. I'm sure Superman can take the heat of lightning, (especially since he has).

CorderaMitchell
This thread still going on??

DaRk Lotus
yep smile

Hit_and_Miss
I think you guys are under rating the "power of the dark side" the force is strong and some of the powers could have an effect on superman although i dont know alot about the new superman. I think its hard to count out darth but superman is my choice

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I think you guys are under rating the "power of the dark side" the force is strong and some of the powers could have an effect on superman although i dont know alot about the new superman. I think its hard to count out darth but superman is my choice

True True we don't know all of the powers of the force for all we know.

Onikirimaru
The ability to live inside the sun is inconsiquential compared to the power of the force.

As Yoda would say, the force is in everything, all living beings, including boyscouts. Which means the Force has power over Superman. Vader would use a shard of kryptonite as his lightsaber crystal and totally own Superman, and then laugh about it over drinks at a pub while the fanboys lament.

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
The ability to live inside the sun is inconsiquential compared to the power of the force.

As Yoda would say, the force is in everything, all living beings, including boyscouts. Which means the Force has power over Superman. Vader would use a shard of kryptonite as his lightsaber crystal and totally own Superman, and then laugh about it over drinks at a pub while the fanboys lament. LOL laughing

Creshosk
LOL laughing I'm with DL on this one, that was funny.

mr.smiley
Superman would deystroy him.

ragesRemorse
Superman would blow on vaders dinky laser sword and freeze it. After vaders frozen laser sword shatters, Superman would stab Vader in the kneck with a frozen shard of vaders laser sword...just out of spite and to show how easily he can spank the nerds god.

Creshosk
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Superman would blow on vaders dinky laser sword and freeze it. After vaders frozen laser sword shatters, Superman would stab Vader in the kneck with a frozen shard of vaders laser sword...just out of spite and to show how easily he can spank the nerds god. You're talking about the handle right?

ragesRemorse
no, i am talking about the actual energy blade.

Creshosk
no, i am talking about the actual energy blade. . . .

You . . . but. . . wha-?

You can't freeze the energy blade. . . It's a form of energy rather than a more physical matter. . . Just like you cant freeze a fire . . .

ragesRemorse
. . .

You . . . but. . . wha-?

You can't freeze the energy blade. . . It's a form of energy rather than a more physical matter. . . Just like you cant freeze a fire . . .

yeah, but the light saber itself is totally believable right? and a man who can blow subzero tempetures and shoot lasers from his eyes goes unquestioned stick out tongue i'm just breakin balls now. laughing out loud

Creshosk
yeah, but the light saber itself is totally believable right? and a man who can blow subzero tempetures and shoot lasers from his eyes goes unquestioned stick out tongue i'm just breakin balls now. laughing out loud er right. . .

These concepts as bizzare as they are still have an attempt at scientific basis.

Superman is a kryptonian, and his metabolism is different than a human's. . . I've seen the scientific explination for Superman.

There is also an attempt to explain lightsabers. . .

But you still can't freeze energy. . .

ragesRemorse
Diddnt want to resort to comic proof, but iceman did it in xtinction agenda. He froze a psionic blast. which is nothing more than pure manifested power. It's comics and far fetched movies man, it's all up in the air.

Creshosk
Diddnt want to resort to comic proof, but iceman did it in xtinction agenda. He froze a psionic blast. which is nothing more than pure manifested power. It's comics and far fetched movies man, it's all up in the air. There is such thing as plot induced stupidity. . .

ragesRemorse
thats it?

Almost everything in comics is impossible. Isnt that why people love them so much...because comics have no boundaries? Isnt a hypothetical bout against Superman and Darth vadar stupid? I love how everyone picks and chooses their own rules in comic versus questions. One persons comic example is valid and the next mans is void.

for the record, Xtinction agenda is a bad ass plot.

mr.smiley
Wait..I thought absolute zero was the complete absence of energy.Would't that mean at that degree the energy would be obsolete?

DaRk Lotus
I don't think so. confused

DaRk Lotus
Superman would blow on vaders dinky laser sword and freeze it. After vaders frozen laser sword shatters, Superman would stab Vader in the kneck with a frozen shard of vaders laser sword...just out of spite and to show how easily he can spank the nerds god.

But if Superman "froze" Vader lightsaber all that vader would have to do is turn it off. Then turn it back on.

Creshosk
But if Superman "froze" Vader lightsaber all that vader would have to do is turn it off. Then turn it back on. Why would he have to do that?

It's like a fountain, or a hose.

It goes out, and then loops back. Freezing it would just put an icy shell over it which would melt and vaporise instantly. as the sabers can melt metal that resists the heat of a volcano.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Draco69
This is non-fight. Superman. Easily. Force Choke won't work. His lungs are EXTREMELY powerful. And he can hold his breath for hours.

One punch is all he requires.
Vader just has to hit him with his lightsaber. He's the man of steel. Doomsday killed Superman with his fist!

Creshosk
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Vader just has to hit him with his lightsaber. He's the man of steel. Doomsday killed Superman with his fist! Not in the rematches. In those Supes stomped him hard.

Lightsaber wouldn't work. Super man lives in the sun for 1000+ years to become Superman Prime.

The lightsaber isn't going to have any effect.

General Zodiac
I'm sure it will. A lightsaber can go through any surface. Superman is outmatched by the Dark Lord of the Sith. Besides nothing can compare to the powers of the Force.

Creshosk
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I'm sure it will. A lightsaber can go through any surface. Superman is outmatched by the Dark Lord of the Sith. Besides nothing can compare to the powers of the Force. Lightsaber's don't cut through other lightsabers, so Superman's bio forefield might be able to block a lightsaber.

They also don't cut through sith energy staffs.

Or certain metalic alloys.

No I really don't see a lightsaber as cutting superman.

Onikirimaru
Superman lived in the heat of the sun? So he can resist those temperatures, yet a poor mans hulk outright KILLS him by punching him in the mouth?

Creshosk
Superman lived in the heat of the sun? So he can resist those temperatures, yet a poor mans hulk outright KILLS him by punching him in the mouth? Doomsday?

Not anymore he doesn't. He get's punked by supes.

Mako Victim
Would the force be considered magic??? Cause if it is Supes could be in alot of trouble

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mako Victim
Would the force be considered magic??? Cause if it is Supes could be in alot of trouble I still don't think I've seen vader do anything that would touch supes. . I don't think Vader is fast enough to do anything to someone who can cross the galaxy in but a few moments. . .

He can also survive black holes and being in the sun.

Mako Victim
I heard somewhere that Skeletor beat Superman Prime, is this true???

dvampire
I heard somewhere that Skeletor beat Superman Prime, is this true???

That's far from being true. confused

Mako Victim
Yeah, it does sound alittle farfetched

Onikirimaru
He can also survive black holes and being in the sun.

He can survive being in the sun? I go outside everyday, I must have superpowers!!!!

Creshosk
He can survive being in the sun? I go outside everyday, I must have superpowers!!!! You go INTO the sun everyday? You must have super powers.

Not in the sunlight, into the heart of the sun itself.

Imperial_Samura
Would the force be considered magic??? Cause if it is Supes could be in alot of trouble

I don't think it would be, especially after Qui Gon Jin talking about mideclorons or whatever in the first movie. And besides, in most cases the force seems to manifest itself in telepathic and telekinetic forms. Nothing Superman hasn't dealt with before. And he has dealt with faster being, stronger beings and better swordsmen as well. I still see nothing that sugests Vader will win.

DaRk Lotus
But the lightsaber is powered by a crystle "WHAT" if Vader switch it with Kryptonite? then Vader would win.

Che$t Rockwell
Uh because vader doesnt even know what kryptonite is? or how to obtain any? or hell, the fact that superman can have vader beaten before the synapses in his brain tell him to even turn his saber on?

Superman outclasses vader in any way, and sorry, a lightsaber isnt hurting him, to suggest it would shows you blatantly dont know anything about the character youre debating about

Onikirimaru
Vader knows what kryptonite is, after all he master minded blowing up Krypton with the Death Star. Its in Star Wars/DC mega crossover crackhead #3. I promise.

Che$t Rockwell
Uh right, anyways, he doesnt know what kryptonite is

Im just waiting for someone to try and say Vader can block heat vision with his hand, just so I can laugh

CorderaMitchell
You are a superman fanboy, its obvious now....

Go to the comic book versus forum.

Che$t Rockwell
how the hell am I a superman fanboy? a fanboy is someone who will goto ridiculous degrees to say their fav. heroe can win, I.E. kids claiming Goku can defeat the phoenix

I am just simply stating facts, thats all, doesnt make me a fanboy, so save the ignorance

CorderaMitchell
Save yours then, and come to the comic versus forum, where real debating is.

Use spellcheck before you get there.

Che$t Rockwell
lmao, kid, just stop now, I just saw you admit the thing could beat surfer, you dont know what youre talking about at all

good one on the spell check though, lol

CorderaMitchell
On a joke thread????

Time to school a newb, go to the best debator thread, and see who's name is mentioned the most, then you'll know who to send a card on fathers day.

SS is Galactus herald, he has power cosmic yadda yadda yadda.

Thing is a class 100, you don't think I took that seriously.

You went to three joke threads made by newbs, much like you.

Go to wolverine vs spiderman, and tell me who wins, I'm not saying you suck, but you are misguided.

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
On a joke thread????

Time to school a newb, go to the best debator thread, and see who's name is mentioned the most, then you'll know who to send a card on fathers day.

SS is Galactus herald, he has power cosmic yadda yadda yadda.

Thing is a class 100, you don't think I took that seriously.

You went to three joke threads made by newbs, much like you.

Go to wolverine vs spiderman, and tell me who wins, I'm not saying you suck, but you are misguided.

He does have a point smokin'

mr.smiley
I don't even think this is a fight.I think it's more of a how long does vader have until superman kills him thread.

Creshosk
Vader knows what kryptonite is, after all he master minded blowing up Krypton with the Death Star. Its in Star Wars/DC mega crossover crackhead #3. I promise. Cross company crossovers yeild Wolverine beating Lobo. . . They're not really canon either as the crossover has no effect on the storylines of those involved in said crossover. . .

DaRk Lotus
but...how maney powers does the darkside have? For all we know the darkside has killer powers!? And if so...then superman will die and vader wins.

DracotheDragon
Vader. Vader all the way! One: we don't know the extent of the dark side, and two: Vader's just cooler. Who can argue with that logic?

DaRk Lotus
not me

Creshosk
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Vader. Vader all the way! One: we don't know the extent of the dark side, We do know the extent of Darth Vader's abilities.

We do not know the extent of Superman's abilities either.

and two: Vader's just cooler.Vader wins because of your opinion?

Who can argue with that logic? Show me some decent logic before making such a statement.

The sky rains orange cucumbers made of golden tinfoil, while an octopus plays a waltz on a rutebega. Therefore Superman wins.

"who can argue with that logic?"

Creshosk
but...how maney powers does the darkside have? For all we know the darkside has killer powers!? And if so...then superman will die and vader wins.

For all we know Superman is stronger than the force. . .for all we know blackholes are filled with black cats the size of this dot -> .

For all we know the darkside has no more powers than has been previously shown.

For all we know Superman can shoot rainbows from his fingers and blind darth vader.

For all we know Superman can travel at the speed of light and kill vader before he has a chance to react.

Onikirimaru
Cross company crossovers yeild Wolverine beating Lobo. . . They're not really canon either as the crossover has no effect on the storylines of those involved in said crossover. . .

Or more to the point, I made it up, thought that much was obvious.

But you say cross overs have no validity in this kind of thing? I would think it would be the most valid.

theobvious
This is the worst thread in history. DV vs. Superman? Terrible. Give Jet Li a lightsaber and he would beat DV. Maybe i should start that thread. Well anyway Superman could beat DV.

Creshosk
Or more to the point, I made it up, thought that much was obvious.

But you say cross overs have no validity in this kind of thing? I would think it would be the most valid. Not cross company crossovers.

They tend to lean more toward one company or the other. . .

Batman kicking the hulk and it effects him, Wolverine beating Lobo? Batman punching Canonball's blast feild and altering his course?

Cross company crossovers are not very good evidence of anything.

the Darkone
What the f**k? What the f**k? Superman in our world at war crossover, superman went into the sun and came a human torch superman and became much stronger than before and moved war-world. Superman will b***h slap vader all day and everyday, remember vader is half machine he lost half his powers in revenge of the sith. This is not even close superman survived a hit from darkseid omega beams that are hotter then the earth sun what the hell you think a light saber is going to do too superman maybe just tickle him. Then superman will kick vader ass into space along with the emperor and watch them freeze to death. What next guys vader can beat the silver surfer wait no archangel michael no that's no it Odin there it is. Please vader will be scrape metal before he can say a word.

RagnaViper
Easy battle.

Vader uses his vast superior knowledge of the force to create a "plot hole". This confuses the director into putting Superman in front of the Death Star. Vader calls the battlestation and tells them to fire.

Dazed and confused from the George Lucas style plot rape, Superman is unable to dodge the attack or defend himself against it.

Vader wins.

Onikirimaru
Exactly right.

legacy92
the only way superman kan die is if vader gete a hold of kryptonite sum how if not vaders toast

DaRk Lotus
But vader is the strongset so you got to give him props. his skills with the lightsaber is the higest

Odie
Vader all the way. smile

Creshosk
But vader is the strongset so you got to give him props. his skills with the lightsaber is the higest Superman is MUCH stronger than Vader.

Vader's skills won't mean anything if he can't use them. Superman is much too fast for Vader.

Originally posted by Odie
Vader all the way. smile punched all the way to the other side of the universe though. . .

RagnaViper
Yes, but you forget that Vader has the "plot hole" technique from being in the Star Wars universe.

A turtle could use a plot hole technique to kill Silver Surfer.

Creshosk
Originally posted by RagnaViper
Yes, but you forget that Vader has the "plot hole" technique from being in the Star Wars universe.

A turtle could use a plot hole technique to kill Silver Surfer. Superman's Plothole power is stronger. . . Vader's is barely noticable.

pr1983
Originally posted by RagnaViper
Easy battle.

Vader uses his vast superior knowledge of the force to create a "plot hole". This confuses the director into putting Superman in front of the Death Star. Vader calls the battlestation and tells them to fire.

Dazed and confused from the George Lucas style plot rape, Superman is unable to dodge the attack or defend himself against it.

Vader wins.

your assuming that will kill superman...

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by pr1983

LOL laughing out loud
Vader wins.

RagnaViper
Superman's Plothole power is stronger. . . Vader's is barely noticable.

Nah, there's no plot hole like a George Lucas plot hole.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by pr1983

Good point, but who said it had to kill him?

All it has to do is confuse Superman (via bright lights) into thinking he's a middle aged hippy with a weed habit.

Which brings up an excellent point. How awesome would it be to be Superman while high? Imagine the possibilities...

Darth Sparhawk
Vader. Superman is way to powerful, but not really bright... Vader will manipulate his mind, telling him, "You are gonna die"...
and Supes will die. smile

Creshosk
Superman isn't weak minded.

Whirlysplatt
Superman isn't weak minded.

I agree! his will is supposed to be among the strongest in the DCU!

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Dizzle
I believe Hal Jordan has something to say to that... But this is for another day. And another forum.

Darth Sparhawk
Supes has a strong will, but not a very strong mind IMO.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
Supes has a strong will, but not a very strong mind IMO. Your opinion doesn't match fact I'm affraid.

legacy92
Superman ... nuff said

darth-yoda
superman knows loads idnt you see superman 1 were his jar'el was taking to him in his spaceship he was telling everything about earth
Kal'El is one of the greatest minds on th planet vader gets owned

i can't believe this is actually being seriously discussed. Superman would annilate Darth Vader & the emperor & the death star & all the jedi all while sipping a pina colada on miami beach

Darth Sparhawk
Probably. His stupidity will be too much for them all. I bet that Palpy will kill himself just after he looks at the costume.

Sorgo
Superman is a cheap ass super hero who chucks planets when he is bored. He would win.

Hit_and_Miss
Yet for all his powers and might he is constantly fighting a humble human (lex),
It doesn't look very good on paper does is supes fans....

DaRk Lotus
I found out that if Superman is not on the earth his powers are affected
means that the earth gives him most of his powers. so vader will take him on a different planet. Vader takes all.

Creshosk
I found out that if Superman is not on the earth his powers are affected
means that the earth gives him most of his powers. so vader will take him on a different planet. Vader takes all. Seeing as how his energy comes from the energy from a yellow sun, whereever you found that out is quite wrong.

Yet for all his powers and might he is constantly fighting a humble human (lex),
It doesn't look very good on paper does is supes fans.... Lex is far from humble, and he like batman fight using their intelect more than their brawn. Have you ever seen Lex and Superman go toe to toe?

Hit_and_Miss
Lex is far from humble, and he like batman fight using their intelect more than their brawn. Have you ever seen Lex and Superman go toe to toe?

Think about it like this.... Vader, with all his jedi trainning is much smarter then lex... therefore he could go toe to toe with supes.... Vaders powers would own supes....

Creshosk
Think about it like this.... Vader, with all his jedi trainning is much smarter then lex... therefore he could go toe to toe with supes.... Vaders powers would own supes.... Not nearly fast enough or durable enough . . .

Superman speedblitzes him.

There are different kinds of inteligence. . .

Hit_and_Miss
pray tell what are these different types of inteligence???

which one has vader got?? for he has pre-cog abilites to enhance his reactions....

would he not just insta kill supes with the force....

Spelljammer
Vader could never destroy Superman, but as the sith oath go's "victory is not always desirable"..

Darth Vader would simply bend Supe's will to The Force. Thereby controlling his actions and using him as a tool to re-establish the empire.

Creshosk
pray tell what are these different types of inteligence???I've explained this before in another thread

There isn't a really good way to measure what intelligence really is, as thereare more than one type of inteligence. Book smarts, Tactile thinking, creative inteligence, problem solving. etc. etc. etc. where a person might be a genius in one of these feilds they might not do so hot in others.

which one has vader got?? for he has pre-cog abilites to enhance his reactions.... I really haven't seen anything bright from him. He used to be a complete wiz with mechanics, but hasn't demonstrated any retention of this skill since he was a little kid.

would he not just insta kill supes with the force.... And how pray tell would a jedi with a weakened connection to the force do such a thing? Force choke won't work, crush and push are also right out. Vader can't do lightning. . .

Deus Ex
Wow, people arguing that Vader could kill Superman?

Talk about ignorant.

TwisterGameX
Almost as bad of people argueing for Superman killing Goku.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Wow, people arguing that Vader could kill Superman?

Talk about ignorant. Love the "Stand By Me" thing in your sig btw. wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Almost as bad of people argueing for Superman killing Goku. Superman can kill goiku. It's still not proven that he cant. smile

Superman has the speed strength and durability to survive a black hole. Goku has the strength to struggle with a mountain. smile

ssj2 Goku strength = The Hulk

TwisterGameX
Superman can kill goiku. It's still not proven that he cant. smile

Superman has the speed strength and durability to survive a black hole. Goku has the strength to struggle with a mountain. smile

ssj2 Goku strength = The Hulk

DV could kill Superman, for reasona already stated smile

Deus Ex
Uh, no. Vader would die horribly to Superman.

And Goku would get manhandled. That was already covered.

And thanks, Cheshok. I rather enjoy this new sig.

Creshosk
DV could kill Superman, for reasona already stated smile because he's slower, weaker, and has less connection to the force than he used to due to less living tissue to hold the midochlorians, so doesn't have full access to the force powers?

And due to not being able to go lightspeed when superman can, vader can kill him?

Hit_and_Miss
There are people in the star wars world who don't even have bodies and have a connection to the force....
He has acess to a wide array of force powers... Most of which will hinder supes... I agree though without an insta kill at the start, supes will beat vader... But if the force can kill supes it will at the start....

Creshosk
There are people in the star wars world who don't even have bodies and have a connection to the force....
He has acess to a wide array of force powers... Most of which will hinder supes... I agree though without an insta kill at the start, supes will beat vader... But if the force can kill supes it will at the start.... Vader due to his loss of limbs, lost living tissue, lost midochlorians, lost some connection to the force.

Vader has not demonstrated any abilities, or abilities strong enough, to beat Superman instantly.

TwisterGameX
The force.

Creshosk
The force. It'd actually be an application of the force.

Yes there are some jedi that are probably powerful enough to eliminate Superman's soul. . . However the application of the force is only as strong as it's weilder.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>