These 7 vs. Galactis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
1. Sentry
2. Dr. Strange
3. Silver Surfer
4. Binary
5. Mr. Majestic
6. Superman
7. Shazaam

vs.

Galactis

Do they even put up a fight?

Xplosive
They pu a fight, but I doubt they would put G down.

Sentry
Originally posted by nimbus006
1. Sentry
2. Dr. Strange
3. Silver Surfer
4. Binary
5. Mr. Majestic
6. Superman
7. Shazaam

vs.

Galactis

Do they even put up a fight?

Weak and hungry Galactus, they put quite a fight. They actually have a decent chance in kicking his a$$.

Normal powered Galactus, hmmm... Probably 50 percent power, they still have a chance at beating him. Especially with prep and Strange. Can't count out the others as well. Binary, Sentry, and Surfer all know Galactus and what he's capable off. It's a smaller chance, but they do have one.

Full power Galacus... More than likey Galactus owns them all. Galactus is a notch or two below the level of Abstracts.(Eternity, Death, Infinity, Oblivion) He could possibly be on par with the abstracts when fully powered. Chances are slim to none for the Mag 7.

nimbus006
Thanks for the info Sentry.

nimbus006
ok if i throw in GL, Thor, and Gladiator. So that would make it 10 of the most powerful heroes :
1. Sentry
2. Dr. Strange
3. Silver Surfer
4. Binary
5. Mr. Majestic
6. Superman
7. Shazaam
8. Green Latern
9. Thor
10. Gladiator

Now can they beat a fullpowered Galactus?

Zahit
no.

DigiMark007
Strange is the only one worth a damn if Big G is at full-power and even he's nowhere near. Strange has been able to affect G more than once (not full-powered though) all by himself. But nothing any of these guys can do (save perhaps for Sentry, whose power limit is not known) can actually take down Galactus. They knock him around a bit and stalemate him at best. At worst, Big G takes their souls.

-DM

seaapple
How many bumblebees does it take to defeat a mountain?

nimbus006
yea i figured

leonidas
digi is right. no chance against full powered. and i don't think strange has done much more then give him headaches in the past. i would doubt strange could take g down (ie render him unconscious or kill him) even if g was weakened. don't forget, g was said to have been at nearly his weakest possible limit and he STILL put up a fight against all the guardians of the galaxy AND the keeper. even a weakened g is not easy pickin's.

nimbus006
Ok just to get one thing straight Phoenix does give full powered Galactus a fight right or can she only take a weakened Galactus. Would she need help against a full powered G?

Xplosive
Phoenix will crush full powered Galactus.

Cosmic Flame
If you're talking Jean, she wouldn't need any help.

But I don't see that list beating the big G. He doesn't usually engage in fisticuffs, none of them have enough power, cosmic or otherwise to do much. Even if Strange called on the Vishanti, they probably wouldn't get involved. I think they're probably the only ones with enough power to take him down...maybe.

Mider
Only Dr Strange and Senty stand a chance.

leonidas
not sure exactly what current jean is like. in the past, phoenix has chased off a weakened galactus. it would take an enormously powerful avatar to defeat a celestial-level galactus, but from what i've read, the white crown avatar could beat him.

Mider
what is this White Crown Avatar i keep hearing about?

long pig
^^^ I'd like to know too, I don't get it.

Anyways, I don't know what sentry can do, he's supposedly more powerful than all the earth heros, so maybe.

Strange has downed a fully powered Galactus with one hit for a few seconds, only for Galactus to fall 10 feet from earth then regain and say he wished he had time to fight Strange, because he'd like to know what it'd take to beat him.
My impression is Galactus probably could take him, but he knows it'd take a lot.
Sentry and Strange together could possibly beat Galactus.

The rest have no chance at all.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
what is this White Crown Avatar i keep hearing about?
that's her

Cosmic Cube
I don't see Jean on that list. Galactus would eat these guys at normal power. His heralds are more potent than half of this team. Strange is the only one with a chance.

last_samurai_44
Shaazam is extremely powerful and throw BlackBolt in, and you have an unstoppable team. For instance; BlackBolt can shatter planets with his voice, and Shaazam gets his power from gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.