what if anakin had won the duel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reverand89
ok today i was thinking about this.what do you people think would have happened if anakin won the duel?would there be big changes to how certain events took place?or would things stay the same.

Boris
He would kill Sidious with the new lightsaber given to him on Mustafar and then take control.... well that's what happens in the game...

Vanquish
If he won that duel, the darkside would probably have reigned for a long time. It was Obi wan, and Yoda who trained Luke to face Vader, but Lukes eventual victory did have a lot to do with Obi wan. I don't know if Yoda could have done it alone. I mean sure he could have, but would he. It seemed Yoda didn't really want to train Luke anyway. Without obi wans coaxing, i'm not sure it would have happened.

The OT would be a lot different if Anakin won that fight. Plus we wouldn't have the kick ass villian of all time Darth Vader. We would have some whinny little pussy human that is gay.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Vanquish
If he won that duel, the darkside would probably have reigned for a long time. It was Obi wan, and Yoda who trained Luke to face Vader, but Lukes eventual victory did have a lot to do with Obi wan. I don't know if Yoda could have done it alone. I mean sure he could have, but would he. It seemed Yoda didn't really want to train Luke anyway. Without obi wans coaxing, i'm not sure it would have happened.

The OT would be a lot different if Anakin won that fight. Plus we wouldn't have the kick ass villian of all time Darth Vader. We would have some whinny little pussy human that is gay.

But if Obi-Wan were dead he would probably not have been able to tell Luke aboout Yoda. That is if Anakin hadn't killed Padme when he got back to the ship.

Darth Maverick
i think padme would have lost the will to live anyway and died which would have pissed anakin off even more

masterwindu
then the vader suit would have been a halloween costume laughing

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Darth Maverick
i think padme would have lost the will to live anyway and died which would have pissed anakin off even more

Right, so if Anakin had killed he before she gave birth, Luke and Leia wouldn't be alive.

Reverand89
yeah those are all good points guys.

jerlark386
If Anakin won..

Completely different series

No more

"Use the force Luke!"
and Vanquish has a point too.
Just not the same.

darth tyrant
there would have been a big change

tlbauerle
What's the point of discussing it? I mean really...

It didn't happen that way...it was never going to happen that way...no one ever thought it would have happened that way...who the hell really cares.

This revisionist history sh!t really pisses me off...and is driving a lot of really good members away.

HOWEVER...I will answer:

If Anakin had won the duel, you'd be asking what would have happened if Obi-Wan had won...and it would still piss me off.

Reverand89
hey tlbauerle you need to chill out man this is what the forum is for.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by tlbauerle

It didn't happen that way...it was never going to happen that way...no one ever thought it would have happened that way...who the hell really cares.

This revisionist history sh!t really pisses me off...and is driving a lot of really good members away.

HOWEVER...I will answer:

If Anakin had won the duel, you'd be asking what would have happened if Obi-Wan had won...and it would still piss me off.
Take a chill pill. I mean, holy crap dude, you just gotta relax!

luvanakin
Anakin would have got more powerful and become an ultimate sith lord and probally kill everyone in his path,then what would be the point of maybe making star wars episode IIII,(if one will come out?) mad devil angel evil face

NoFate007
Anakin would have killed Sidious, become the leader of the galaxy, and reigned as a dictator, but not as horrible of one as Sidious. He may have even regressed from the dark side earlier on, and become a peaceful dictator - if there ever something such as that. Technology would've had a huge increase since he was very much into that.

b-dan
play the game u can be anikan if the final fight and he kills palpatine and rules the galaxie laughing

darkperson
Originally posted by luvanakin
Anakin would have got more powerful and become an ultimate sith lord and probally in his path,then what would be the point of maybe making star wars episode IIII,(if one will come out?) mad devil angel evil face

It was already made.

tpaquin
Anakin would have got more powerful and become an ultimate sith lord and probally kill everyone in his path,then what would be the point of maybe making star wars episode IIII,(if one will come out?) mad devil angel evil face

I really hope that that's a lousy joke.

palpy_666
Yoda would've taken the baby Luke and Leia to Dagobah and would've trained them himself from infancy. Then the three of them, when they were all ready, could've easily taken on Vader and crushed him thus restoring peace to the galaxy. Although, since Anakin would've been Sith, he would've needed an Apprentice. So Luke, Leia, and Yoda would've killed the Apprentice.. and since Anakin is the chosen one, he would've killed himself (since he was to destroy the Sith).

tpaquin
Originally posted by palpy_666
Yoda would've taken the baby Luke and Leia to Dagobah and would've trained them himself from infancy. Then the three of them, when they were all ready, could've easily taken on Vader and crushed him thus restoring peace to the galaxy. Although, since Anakin would've been Sith, he would've needed an Apprentice. So Luke, Leia, and Yoda would've killed the Apprentice.. and since Anakin is the chosen one, he would've killed himself (since he was to destroy the Sith). How do you expect Yoda to carry two babies when he, himself, is only two feet tall?

Don't anyone bring up the force lifting thing.

Darth Jello
the prophecy would still have been fulfilled, he would have killed palpatine but would have been unable to maintain power with all the skills of palps, so hewould havebeen killed fairly quickely, bringing balance to the force.

jeffr
The most annoying thing to me was using the lame plot line of "higher ground" to explain why OB1 beat Annakin. In EP1, OB1 is hanging by one hand, yet uses the force to pull up, then the force to get his light saber, and slice the darth apprentice in half. Higher ground was just plain lame.

A better plot line would have been for the lava to have just splattered on to Annakin, and then for Darth Siddius to snatch up Annakin before OB1 could do anything about it.

The other dumb thing was for OB1 to just watch Annakin burning up. Either help him or kill him.

metallica_jedi
If anakin had won he would not have to wear the vader costume, thus enabling his ability to conjure sith lightning.

Darth_Rankkor
jeffr jeffr jeffr, being on high ground is not a lame plot line. Don't forget that obi 1 WAS expecting anakin attack. He had the advantage. Maul only stood there never expecting that jump (at least on the movie). The only flaw could be that Maul could have done the same thing to obi 1 and then in rots anakin would be fighting someone else.

Delta 62
Jeffr..don't say anything stupid unless you know what you're talking about. Obi said he refused to help him..and he also refused to kill him. He had said he long ago decided he would never kill a helpless man, no matter who it was.

Crazymaniac
luke would be in the dark side if vader won

idiot_1185
Anakin was the chosen one because the only way that he was meant to destroy the sith, as lucas wrote it was to have children and the child would bring balance. Anakin brings balance indirectly

JKozzy
Originally posted by tlbauerle

HOWEVER...I will answer:

If Anakin had won the duel, you'd be asking what would have happened if Obi-Wan had won...and it would still piss me off. I agree. And that's what forums are for, stating opinions. tlbauerle has one, a valid one, and I agree.

ab2421
Yoda wouldn't have taken the babies because he himself is the size of a child... Rather, R2-D2 would have flown to Dagobah using his droid CGI space shuttle powers and would have dragged the two babies by their heads (see "Oh this is such a drag" cheese in AOTC for proper demonstration) through space until they safely landed.

Cummon, you know you can picture it!

Darth Travizzle
It's not IIII it's IV.

ab2421
Indeed, it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.