Mr. Sinister vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Ok not to sure on what exactly Mr Sinisters powers are, from what i understand he is kinda like a lower grade Apocalypse in that he can restructure his molecules to increase his size or whatever. If im wrong please correct me, i usually am.

Mainstream
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ok not to sure on what exactly Mr Sinisters powers are, from what i understand he is kinda like a lower grade Apocalypse in that he can restructure his molecules to increase his size or whatever. If im wrong please correct me, i usually am.

he was Apoc flunky but he's strong enough to beat the Thing..he's smarter..he can reglow from a toe nail and he's a telepath.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mainstream
he was Apoc flunky but he's strong enough to beat the Thing..he's smarter..he can reglow from a toe nail and he's a telepath.

No way does The THING get beat here. A relitvely quick decsion. Too strong, too good of a fighter, and everyones favorite "He has the most heart out of anybody."

IMO

Mainstream
Originally posted by Tony Stark
No way does The THING get beat here. A relitvely quick decsion. Too strong, too good of a fighter, and everyones favorite "He has the most heart out of anybody."

IMO

he the rocky of the marvel universe....but he'll go down..I pity the fool that mess with mr. Sinister.

Xplosive
Mr. Sinister, samrter, telepath, also powerful blast, quickly regenerate himself, he would win.

Loot
Originally posted by Tony Stark

IMO

keep dreaming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.