The Wrecking Crew vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the Wrecking crew.... including...
Wrecker, Goliath, Mr. Hyde, TigerShark, Piledriver, Bulldozer, Titania, Absorbing Man vs.

The Juggernaut

has the Juggernaut a chance against this vicious team?

Tron
This is so wrong, I feel so sorry for the Wrecking Crew.

GalacticStorm
Juggs would demolish the wrecking Crew

Dizzle
Unless Absorbing Man could contain the power of Juggs. Then the battle would last forever, Juggernaut vs. Juggernaut.

K Von Doom
Absorbing Man vs Juggs could last a while

Scoobless
the Wrecking Crew themselves all got upgraded to Asgardian level strength and can absorb energy from various sources including their opponents.... they may be more of a threat to Juggs than you're giving them credit for

Draco69
*sigh* Marvel and their ****ing upgrades. Swear to god someday Spidey's gonna talk to insects.

Wait.....

Scoobless
the Wrecking Crew thing happened years ago..... one of them pretty much killed Hogun of the Warriors Three.... but Thor saved him with CPR and then managed to get a mystic healer in time to fix him up

long pig
AM should be able to absorb jug's properties.....
That'd last forever, seeing both are retards and fight exactly the same.

Betageuze
there is no way.... Juggy can beat the WHOLE wrecking crew at once...
imagine.. time ago Goliath handled Hercules by himself.... Absorbing Man can match Hulk or Thor ... and can beat those guys....

so how you can say, Juggernaut can beat all those guys ?...

there are so many juggy-babyfanboys outthere smile

K3VIL
Goliath handled Hercules?
He assaulted him from behind, catch his leg, smashed him into metal machinery, a drunk and under drugs effects Hercules who stomped Mr. Hyde, Tiger Shark and thew Wreckin Crew.

Betageuze
yes he handled hercules... and its not necessary if he handled him when herc was drunk ?... he did it with only half the size goliath could get.... and dont forget the others.. Tiger Shark.. who can handle the Submariner (although he is not as strong as namor)... Hyde who is reticoulus ... Absorbing man not to mention..... Titania.. she can handle She-Hulk....

i believe the only guy .. who could handle that team.. by himself..... is a full angry... out of controll... Hulk..... and of course the HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

LordFear
Titania's character is flawed. Spider Man knocked her out, so her strength is questionable.
Absorbing Man is a powerhouse but he has been taken down by a couple of single members in the Avengers.
All in all. Asgardian powered beings are strong that's a given but Jugs has toyed with Thor before. I don't see them really banging up Jugs.
Jugs would ultimately brush them off.

Scoobless
Originally posted by LordFear
Asgardian powered beings are strong that's a given but Jugs has toyed with Thor before. I don't see them really banging up Jugs.
Jugs would ultimately brush them off.

it's not just Asgardian power though... they can draw energy from almost anywhere... probably even off Juggernaut himself

Fanboy
Didn't Thor fight Those guys in the Secret Wars until he was transported somewhere?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Fanboy
Didn't Thor fight Those guys in the Secret Wars until he was transported somewhere?

he was fighting the entire bad guy team on his own at that point..... but that was before the Wrecking Crew's upgrade...... of course he did beat the crap out of all of them on his own after they almost killed Hogun (post upgrade) .... he went apesh!t and just started smacking them all over the place

big grin

Zahit
isn't aunt may and jarvis getting upgrades and secondary mutations too?

Tough Guy
hmmmmm, remember absorbing man can only absorb so much ( against war he over absorbed lol) hulk being limitless should also result in the same result ( b4 u argue i know it hasnt but thats comics). as for the rest once absorbing man is dealt with the rest would be mullered by juggie ( classic), hulk too ( hulk would do it easier lol)

long pig
No one has ever beaten Absorbing man in a h2h fight. They've only been able to outsmart him.
And now, since Creel's got telepathic powers, he could take Jug's really easily.

Tough Guy
war over powerded him, read the comic he had too much power to absorb, similar to what happened in th hulk flm to hulks dad. a savage hulk too would have endless power and should result in the same way

long pig
Originally posted by Tough Guy
hmmmmm, remember absorbing man can only absorb so much ( against war he over absorbed lol) hulk being limitless should also result in the same result ( b4 u argue i know it hasnt but thats comics). as for the rest once absorbing man is dealt with the rest would be mullered by juggie ( classic), hulk too ( hulk would do it easier lol)

Absorbing man would ruin Hulk if he faught him smart.

AM would absorb Hulk as they fight, gaining his durability and strength, and ever other punch, when Hulk amps up, so would Absorbing man.
AM could do that for as long as needed, plus, he has mental powers now.
He'd ruin Hulk, if he faught smart.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
No one has ever beaten Absorbing man in a h2h fight. They've only been able to outsmart him.
And now, since Creel's got telepathic powers, he could take Jug's really easily.

Wolverine cut his arm off and War Hulk caused him to explode.... i'm sure Thor has beaten him as well.... hasn't Spider-Man beaten him once or twice?

long pig
No, no one has beaten him ever that I know of.
The wolvie thing wasn't a defeat, he was fine a few minutes later.
The war hulk thing wasn't a defeat either, he chose to try and absorb celestial power, and couldn't, and exploded. WH did nothing.

Thor never beat him h2h either, nor spiderman.
He only loses because he does something dumb, like right before he'd about to kill Thor, he absorbs glass....yada yada.

They've outsmarted him, but here lately, he's becoming smarter and smarter, even gained telepathy.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
No, no one has beaten him ever that I know of.
The wolvie thing wasn't a defeat, he was fine a few minutes later.
The war hulk thing wasn't a defeat either, he chose to try and absorb celestial power, and couldn't, and exploded. WH did nothing.

Thor never beat him h2h either, nor spiderman.
He only loses because he does something dumb, like right before he'd about to kill Thor, he absorbs glass....yada yada.

They've outsmarted him, but here lately, he's becoming smarter and smarter, even gained telepathy.

when did he gain telepathy?.... he was featured in Spider-Man or New Avengers orsomething recently and i never saw evidence of this... (that i can remember without checking anyway)

either way, the Wolverine thing was a definite loss.... and if it wasn't for Rick Jones he'd still be a pile of bricks in the desert after the War Hulk fight

Tough Guy
theoretically hulk would have too much to absorb and he would explode as he did when he faught war, where he lost. hulk has limitkess power to absorb too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.