okay, this has gone on long enough!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
why the hell are there all these runescape threads keep poping up? its been happening WAY too often for it to be a mere coincidence. also its always as if all the noobs who post about it only once and never come back on to post on kmc.

to all this i must scream"WTF?!?!?"

dave123
i added my runescape thing to the sticky this morning... and already they're being made erm

Rest assured that if such a threads are reported, they'll be closed thumb up

-Dave

hotsauce6548
I noticed the same thing.

They began coming the end of last month, and now they haven't stopped... alien

I bet anything everybody on Runescape is saying, "C'mon guys. Let's go make as many random threads as possible on KMC!"

And then the rest all cheer and follow their leader. ninja

Or something like that...

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs* your guess is as good as mine.

and thanks dave its good to know we have a hard working mod around here smile

jnr hiphop
I think threads on asking for things on runescape should be closed.. i mean.. shouldnt that stuff go to the OTF? This is a game discussion forum.. i wouldnt mind if they were actually discussing the game..

SaTsuJiN
lol.. i think for it to be 'okay' they'd have to stick to one continuous runescape thread... and stop asking how to hack people.. however they keep making all different RS threads asking how to hack and "OMFg plz gimme l33t b00tz!!1"

jnr hiphop
lol.. i agree.. they make too many threads on asking for stuff..

dave123
All of them have been closed thumb up unless a couple missed my attention, but they've died off anyway.

If they carry on, I'll just make the runescape thread a sticky erm

jnr hiphop
Good Idea

TheTruePimp
well i wouldnt know i just started this thing

jnr hiphop
... What the f**k?

StaT1c
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
why the hell are there all these runescape threads keep poping up? its been happening WAY too often for it to be a mere coincidence. also its always as if all the noobs who post about it only once and never come back on to post on kmc.

to all this i must scream"WTF?!?!?" Who cares? Just let them be "noobs"

Master Dariush
why does it matter if people make threads on runescape its a great game

dave123
we only need 1 thread per game, and we don't need random threads of people asking for stuff and/or trying to hack members

shadow12
they r asking stupid stuff lik "i need rune axe and money plz"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.