Sgt. Cortez vs. Corp. Hart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
They get into a lovers spout and take out the plasma autorifles, grenades, rocket launchers, tactical 12 gauge, pistols, and mines

who wins.

SaTsuJiN
are these game characters? o_O.. what game are they from?

CorderaMitchell
Yes they are from the timesplitters series, which are all awesome, and I actually like it more than halo.

Dizzle
I didn't think 3 was a big step up from 2 though. Kinda disappointed, but the game's still fun as hell. Cortez wins though, cuz Hart died in 2, Cortez didn't. The main man vs. his assistant...

And as for actual stats, Cortez. He's slow with a lot of accuracy and huge stamina. Hart is slightly faster with middling accuracy and stamina. Goooooooooooooo Cortez.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dizzle
I didn't think 3 was a big step up from 2 though. Kinda disappointed, but the game's still fun as hell. Cortez wins though, cuz Hart died in 2, Cortez didn't. The main man vs. his assistant...

And as for actual stats, Cortez. He's slow with a lot of accuracy and huge stamina. Hart is slightly faster with middling accuracy and stamina. Goooooooooooooo Cortez.

Are you kidding me. 3 was a masterpiece. Without bias let me explain

1 was good for its time but if you play it know you will love the improvements.

What aint broke don't fix, regardless, the game has more realism, balance, vehicles,better mapmaker, and humor, that last one other games like halo or rainbow six do not really have much of, which is why it is a breath of fresh air.

Dizzle
I know, I love Timesplitters. I guess I was just kind of expecting a lot more crazy guns...

CorderaMitchell
Yea I tried to respond earlier, and it wouldn't let me on this one, but I think I like the guns quite fine, though we could come up with great guns for days.

Plasma auto got better, which is a plus, no SPB500x2, and minigun got weakened which kind of stunk, the the rocket launcher was weakened, but replaced by flare gun x2 which is ok. 6 weapons in a match is much much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.